Gods Among Us | A YouTube/Forum RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Self-Control [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

Self-Control [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 5:33 pm

Crysta sighed, curled up in a ball in the middle of the open space that was the park. She came here with Riley once upon a time, so it was where she came to avoid people. She didn't want to hurt anyone, it was her worst nightmare now. She couldn't believe how long it had been since the accident: 5 years, and she still couldn't control her powers. "I'm a threat to everyone..." she mumbled, rubbing her hands together as if it could remove the invisible blood that lay upon them. 
Her head shot up, black locks of hair bouncing with it, yet she saw nothing. "I knew it... I'm going crazy. I could've sworn I heard something."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:56 pm

"Then there's nothing wrong with your hearing," a smooth voice spoke up from behind the girl. Standing barely a couple of meters away, the small brunette was smirking as he stood half turned away from Crystal, hands lazily placed inside his worn out hoddies pockets. He titled his head to the side slightly, giving the girl a curious look before casually walking up to her. 
His smirk was still in place when he reached the girl and wordlessly invited himself to sit down by her side. "So," he began happily, giving the girl's wings an intrigued glance. "You hiding from something?"
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 10:57 pm

Crysta's eyes widened and her head turned in a sudden motion to face the boy behind her. She looked him up and down, warily wondering what he would do next. When walking towards her, her breathing became heavy, and when he sat himself down beside her, she shuffled away slightly to make at least a meters distance between herself and this strange boy.
Her wings shook slightly upon being glanced at, as if it were uncomfortable for people to openly look at them. Crysta scoffed, looking from the boy to the ground in a harsh manner "Hiding from something isn't the way I'd put it." she mumbled, rubbing her fingers and thumbs together on one hand and using the other to rap around her knees.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 9:31 am

The boy merely hummed at her words, appearing to be a little distracted before turning his focus away from her wings and to her face instead. He didn't appear offended or bothered when she shuffled away from him, and just chuckled lightly instead. He really needed to learn what 'personal-space' meant one of these days.
"Then how would you put it?" he asked again, his green eyes now watching her hand closely for a quick moment, before staring straight ahead of them both. Sighing softly, he leaned back against his palms, ignoring the fact that he might be bothering her with his presence. This was a comfortable spot after all, and for Loki some intressting company never hurt either. Like winged girl currently by his side. 
"Any reason you keepdoing that?" he asked yet again, though this time without looking at Crysta. "Rubbing your fingers, you cold or something~?" His smirk was still intact, cunning and pateint as he glanced back at her face.
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 3:40 pm

Crysta shook her head slightly, letting out a small but barely audible chuckle. "Avoiding people for their own protection, if you must know." Crysta's face softened, eyes going darker as she remembered all of the lives that were taken because she was a monster. All of the innocent people, that she had accidentally brushed on a busy street or people that had thought it acceptable to touch someone without permission. Crysta rubbed her fingers together more at these thoughts, still trying to remove the invisible blood.
Crysta's eyes shot up again, looking to Loki in a surprised manner. Her mind went blank, looking at his smirking face, yet not knowing the answer as to why she did rub her fingers. She wasn't cold, but she couldn't exactly say that she had caused many deaths, in turn having to avoid people and simply rubbed her fingers when she thought about it. It seemed dangerous to do that, she didn't even know this boy. So she lied "Uhh... Yeah, I guess I am cold. Never noticed it before." She half-laughed, trying to cover up it was a lie.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 7:49 pm

The teen gave a low hum again, as if in deep thought. "How very noble of you then," he said simply, no trace of mockery or disbelief. But it didn't seem hold any sympathy either, or anything else for that matter. Whatever it was she was hiding didn't concern Loki, and normally the teen would enevr bother people's history and whatever. But there were always exceptions, after all. And this girl just managed to catch his interesst, and not beacuse of her wings.
No... There's something else much more facinating about her, and Loki was curious.
"I have an extra sweater, if you're so cold," he offered with a kind smile, reaching for his backpack and carelessly throwing it infront of their feet, opening it for her. "A little to big for us both, but it keeps you warm enough."
Loki didn't buy what Crysta had said. For whatever reason she kept rubbing her fingers like that it wasn't beacuse of the cold.
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 8:21 pm

Crysta chewed on her bottom lip, thinking whether or not the boy had meant it in a sarcastic way, but no trace of it was there. Noble? Definitely not the way I'd put it. After all, nowadays Crysta mostly did it in order to prevent further emotional damage to herself, but there always was a part of her that felt sorry for the loved ones of those people, because she had been there.
Looking at the open backpack being thrown at her feet, Crysta smiled. It was nice that a complete stranger could strike up a conversation and offer someone a sweater upon learning that they were cold, even though in this case they weren't. Even though she wasn't cold, she smiled at the boy, mumbled a "Thanks" and reached cautiously for the sweater, wrapping it around her front rather than putting it on because it would squish her wings. "For a stranger, you're really nice." She chuckled, her gaze flickering from him towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 9:28 pm

Loki just kept smiling at her, muttering out a 'don't mention it' before settling back in his spot, going back to aimlessly looking around park. He remembers this being one of the first places stumbling upon after that... accident occured five years ago. How he had prefferd to stay here, to just lay down and await his death when his legs couldn't carry him anymore. And then the mad-man had popped out of nowhere. Littearlly. 
Guess his influence really did a number on my sanity, he thought casually. Wait, was I 'sane' to begin with?
"Maybe," he chuckled at her words, locking their eyes for a moment, until she flcikerd her gaze back to the ground. "So what do I call you?" he asked bluntly. "Or am I allowed to give you nicknames? Meh, I'll just do that either way," he snickerd.
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 9:38 pm

Crysta stayed quiet for a second, eyes looking up at him again. "Well, give me a nickname if you want, but my name is Crysta." She mumbled, half-smiling at the boy. She thought that it would be quite amusing to see what he would come up with, especially since the last time she had a nickname was when she was a young child. "And, you? What can I call you? Or am I destined to call you stranger?" She chuckled slightly, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 9:50 pm

He beamed like a kid on christmas, apparently very happy to for once have permission to give out nicknames. Of course he'd do it anyway, whether the person approved or not. "'Crysta' is already a beutiful thing to be called though," he mumbled in thought, green eyes trailing off as he started to think up things to call the winged-girl. "Guess 'Fairy' will have to do for now," he sighed after a short moment, arms crossed over his chest and looking a little dissapointed with himself. He'll come up with something more orginial than 'Fairy' soon enough. 
"As cool as 'stranger' sounds, feel free to call me Loki," he shrugged. "Everyone else does."
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 10:03 pm

Crysta chuckled at his beaming face, wondering if it were perhaps different giving nicknames this time. Crysta's eyebrows raised when he said that 'Crysta' was already beautiful, and in turn Crysta mumbled a small "Thankyou." She watched his eyes trail off in thought, and smirked when he said 'Fairy', amused by the un-originality of it. Her smirk dropped slightly when he said 'for now', meaning that eventually it wouldn't just be a one-off whenever they came across each other, they wouldn't just be strangers and she'd eventually have to let him know about her power. Perhaps this was all in her head though, she had doubts with everything. Quickly covering up the drop in her smirk, she chuckled and listened as he mused about being called 'stranger'. 
"Then, Loki it is." She smiled, wrapping the sweater around her more slightly.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 10:23 pm

It may have been a small detail, and normally not a big deal or mean anything, but when her smirk dropped slightly Loki didn't miss it. Even if she did a quick and good job at covering it up with a smirk instead. He smiled genuily as she wrapped the sweater tigher around herself, looking so much smaller and than what she actully was. 
"So what are you hiding?" he asked just as bluntlly and out of nowhere like before, starign ehr straight in the eye. He wasn't smiling anymore, but there was still something gentle and kind in his expression. "You don't have to tell me, I'm still just a stranger after all," he snickerd. "Hopefully, i can get past that zone, and get to the next level instead. If you let me that is."

Last edited by Loki on Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 10:36 pm

Crysta could've sworn her heart stopped, he knew she was hiding something... Crysta's breathing became heavier, even though he said she didn't have to tell him, she felt like she had to. The problem was Crysta always listened to her head, and it was telling her she was a monster. She wasn't able to trust people. Everything was so corrupted. 
She turned her head down towards the ground again, eyes wide and suddenly very aware at what she was risking by opening herself up so easily. She looked up at him, releasing his given sweater from her hold, and shuffling back slightly. "If I let you..." She mumbled, not even blinking. Her eyes scanned his expression, it was gentle and genuine. "I'm a monster." Crysta scoffed, shaking her head and eyes tearing up slightly.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:09 am

Loki stayed completely silent then as he closely watched her reaction, already well aware that he was overstepping his boundaries by asking. Waiting patiently,he tilted his head to side slightly as he heard her mumble, not moving from his spot as she yet again put more distance between them. He could be wrong, but she certinaly didn't look to be a big fan of closeness. But then again, he was still justa stranger.
His expression stayed unchanged as she called herself a monster, and for another shor tmoment did nothing but stay silent. Until he let out a tired sigh. "Maybe you are," he spoke in a blank tone, picking up the discarded sweater of the ground. Standing on his knees, he gently moved closer to her again, about wrapp the cloth back over her front and shoulders. "But who isn't really."
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:58 pm

Crysta's eyes widened at his response to calling herself a monster, her fingers rubbing together again without thinking. She sat frozen slightly, thinking about what he had said, however didn't notice him moving closer to her and moving to wrap the sweater back over her. That is, until he continued speaking, which is when she snapped out of her shell-shocked like state and snapped her head up to look him in the eyes, black locks of hair swishing out away from her face. Her eyes became soft, before audibly mumbling "Please, Loki, just... don't touch me..." and her eyes welling up with tears even more so than before. She liked this boy, he seemed kind and incredibly understanding for some reason, she would hate to put more blood on her hands simply because a stranger was too kind.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:12 pm

Loki froze as her head suddenly snapped up, and almost just jerked back in surprise by the sudden movement. He blinked, eyes slightly wider than before but had his expression still pretty much unreadable. He lowerd his arms as at her soft plea, staring at ehr in silence for a moment before standing up. She wasn't afraid of what he might do....but of what she could do...? The small teen sighed under his breathe, and then carefully dropping the sweater over her head. 
"Ok," he said easily, taking a step back. " I won't touch you," he assured the girl, placing his skinny hands inside his pockets. 

He couldn't be offended by her request, knowing by her reaction and desperate tone, it was for his own sake she told him to back off. How sad, really... Telling people not to touch her when she actually needed to be embraced the most.

I can't touch you Lukas.

Loki frowned for a few seconds, quickly pushing that memory away for now and instead focused on the garden around them. "Your eyes are really beautiful," he said casually, but honestly as he smiled back down at her. "Like this garden."
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:40 pm

Crysta's eyes followed his arms as they lowered, before her eyes flickered back up to his face when he sighed. Upon the sweater being dropped over her head, she squeaked quietly in shock, but tried to stay as still as possible. She moved the sweater a little bit, making sure she could see Loki properly.
A breath she didn't realise she was holding was released when Loki had taken a step back and put his hands in his pockets. Her eyebrows furrowed, and she stabilized her breathing, whimpering a small "Sorry." and wrapping herself in the sweater once again.

Crysta's eyes focused on his face, reading the sudden frown on his face, and she hoped he didn't actually get offended by her request of not touching her. However, these thoughts were interrupted and she was taken aback by Loki's comment about her eyes and smile at her. Crysta's hand went up to hover just below one of her eyes, before her worried look melted into some sort of smile. "I- well- Thankyou..." she breathed, somehow finding the words to say at the nice comment. It wasn't something she was used to after all, being complemented, especially as she always tried to avoid people.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:06 pm

His own smile grew a little at seeing hers. "You're really pretty when you smile too," he went on just as casually, glancign around them once more but with a more content expression this time. "Nah, you're just pretty in general," he corrected himself, kicking away some pebbels infront of his feet boringly. "But your smile makes you even more radiant, a pitty people can't see it..."
He trailed off slowly, giving her yet another sweet and kind smile before grabbing his back-pack. "Keep the sweater, suits you way better than me," he snickerd as he threw it lazily over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:28 pm

Crysta smiled more, and started mumbling incoherent things about being thankful for his words, but her incoherent words faded as he continued. Crysta's smile started to twitch upwards slightly in attempts to smile even more so, as her eyes got glazed over and threatened to overflow. Her smile faltered for a split second though, It's a pity? "I- You can see it, apparently." She mused, smirking slightly.
Crysta laughed quietly, it seemed she found it funny to keep a sweater she only took because she'd attempted to lie. "Are you sure? It's huge in comparison." She said, watching him throw his bag on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 11:05 pm

He didn't reply immediately. "Yeah, quite lucky, am I?" he snickers, before his own smile faltered a little as well, but not completely. His green eyes softened before he spoke up again. "But I'm hoping to see the full smile too, someday soon hopefully."
Something seems to catch his attention suddenly then, as if suddenly being reminded by something with the far off look he got for a short moment. He quickly snapped out of it when Crysta spoke up again though.
This time he couldn't help but laugh a little. "That sweater, as well as this thing I'm wearing," he began, gesturing towards his hoodie, "..is at least three sizes bigger than me. And I ain't complaining," he shrugged. "Keep it, should come in handy when you actually get cold," he smiled knowingly.
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 11:22 pm

Crysta looked down towards her feet, chuckling a little bit but quickly going quiet, but still with the small smile that was present on her face. Her eyebrows raised and she looked at him in amusement "Not everyone's that lucky." She mused, shaking her head until she was looking in front of her again. "But, hopefully."
Hearing him laugh made her raise an eyebrow, before she watched him talk about the not complaining about the overly big hoodie he was wearing. And just as she started to turn her head, she turned it back to face him rather quickly "I- What- How did you-" She spouted randomly, before sighing and mumbling, amused "I knew I was a terrible liar."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:38 am

"Takes a liar to know one," Loki restored with simply, laughing a little again at her reaction. He was almost a little concerned about her neck, with the way she kept snapping her head back and forth so quickly. 

(sooooo sorry for the lame and short reply >.< kinda at loss of what more to type x'D)
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:47 am

Crysta squinted her eyes at him, an eyebrow raised and a small smirk dangling on her lips. "Is that so?" She questioned, kinda shocked at herself of how playful she was being with this boy, it was like all the social interaction she'd been avoiding for the past 5 years was all being released at one moment. 

(And it's fine, omg the neck comment tho xD I should really stop her from turning her head x'D)
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 9:01 am

He smirked as well now, looking like the usual mischievous trickster no one wants to deal with normally. "That's a fact, I'm a pro in the fields of lies according to many~" he snickered, not joking when he said it. Not that he himself ever claimed to be a 'master of lies', but he knew why others called him that with dislike.
Suddenly a quick flash sound was heard, and now with his phone in hi hand the trickster stood grinning a little victoriously down at the girl. "See? Told you your smile is pretty," he chuckled boyishly, kneeling down to show her the picture he was quick to take of her. "Now if only only youd give me a whole and real smile... that'd be worth hanging up on the wall."

(yes, be careful with Crysta<333)
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 9:16 am

Crysta rolled her eyes at what she thought was an exaggeration, but was stopped short by the flash sound. She let out an exasperated breath, realising why Loki had his phone out and that he'd just snapped a picture. "Well, that's not fair. I wasn't even looking!" She laughed, before letting her eyes scan over the picture of herself that was now on Loki's phone. She hadn't realised however, that to see the picture, she had unawarely shuffled closer to Loki. She quickly let her eyes wander from his phone, to him, then back to his phone, before shrugging and saying "Well, for one thing my hair is a mess. And, another is that you seem far too keen on the idea that I need to smile whole heartedly." Crysta raised her eyebrows and did something similar to a pout, but there was still amusement on her face.

(Loki you lil shit xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Self-Control [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next