HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Odette Paranell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Odette Paranell

PostSubject: Odette Paranell   Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:35 pm

This is a story that I have never told
I gotta get this off my chest to let it go
I need to take back the light inside you stole
You're a criminal
And you steal like you're a pro

All the pain and the truth
I wear like a battle wound
So ashamed, so confused
I was broken and bruised

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Full Name: Odette Paranell
Alias/s: Mistress Swan
Powers: Can shape-shift into anyone or anything though her preferred shape is that of a swan.
Personality: Odette is a young woman who isn't afraid to speak her mind and can hold her own in a fight if need be.  She uses her beauty to get her places that most wouldn't be allowed to go and has no problem flaunting her assets.  She can be charming and has made friends with some of the most hardened people, however it has also gotten her into trouble a few times. 
History: Odette grew up the only daughter of the Paranell family, it soon became clear when she was twenty that she had gotten powers.  It happened a few times, sometimes without Odette even really realizing it.  However Odette soon noticed that she was able to take the form of not only animals but humans too.  Her parents were so disgusted by her ability that they left the town.  Of course they made sure she had enough to eat and wasn't going to live on the streets but they wanted nothing more to do with her.  After her parents left, Odette took on the alias Mistress Swan and became a vigilante of sorts at night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Odette Paranell
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gods Among Us | A YouTube/Forum RolePlay :: Information :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: