Gods Among Us | A YouTube/Forum RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tell me when it kicks in [Jim]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Tell me when it kicks in [Jim] Empty
PostSubject: Tell me when it kicks in [Jim]   Tell me when it kicks in [Jim] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 6:59 pm

The small teen sure looked out of place as he confidently walked outside the motel, ignoring the comment and looks he got from the few people still lingering around outside. Even if his face was completely hidden beneath his hood, his small and frail stature was more than enough to give away his young age. Even if he wans't 12, like people somtiems mistook him, he was still too young be haning around a place like the Red Bed Motel. If he ended up robbed, attacked or worse, he would only have himself to blame. But then again, this was Loki, and parts like this never faced the trickster no matter what the risks. He was used to this place afterall, one of the reasons being gossips and information he always managed to get his hands on. The prostitues and drug dealers had their fair share of it, and always with the juicy details to add. 
However, he wasn't in this crappy place for the gossip right now. 

He turned behind the corner, where he unexpectedly found the drug dealer he was looking for. As the man spotted the teen, he smirked and ushered his latest customer away.
"Trickster, back already?" he snickered, arms out wide as if asking for a hug. The boy in question calmly walked up to the grown-up, hands inside his pockets and face barely even visible due to the hood pulled over his face.
"Kinda in a grumpy mood, so let's just make this quick," Loki muttered boredly but demanding.
The dealer just chuckled, lowering his arms with a shrug. "What? The hormones finally caught up with 'ya?"
The trickster didn't reply, which surprised the man a little but quickly shrugged that off as well. Business is buisness after all.
Without another word, he pulled something out of his pockets and tossed it to the teen who easily caught it. "That's the last one I got, don't know when i'll get my hands on more of it, so don't waste this oen to fast this time," he warned, patiently awating for the brunette to pay up. Loki just mutterd something to himself, giving the man the money wordlessly before turning and began to leave.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Tell me when it kicks in [Jim]   Tell me when it kicks in [Jim] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 7:23 pm

Jim glanced around after leaving one of the rooms of the Ruby Bed Motel. His hair was a bit tousled from the earlier moments in the room with the woman. He started to fix his clothes a bit as he continued to exit the ruby motel. Jim had recently became a recent customer at the motel, so not much of the people really glanced over at him. He was nothing to be suspicious of due to his recurring visits with Karina or one of her co-workers. As he continued out of the motel, Jim avoided a few of the drug dealers gazes. He wasn't here to get stoned or high, just for his pleasurable satisfaction. That was it. Only sex and alcohol for him. "No thanks." he commented in a low irritated tone as one of the dealers had tried to approach him. The dealer just shrugged and walked off in the opposite direction of Jim, not too pleased with not gaining a new sale yet.

Once Jim got outside of the motel, he heard a familiar voice and started towards the direction of the voice. He started around the corner of the building, before widening his eyes at the sight of his friend with one of the drug dealers and hopped back behind the corner. What the hell was that trickster doing here? Talking to a drug dealer no less! Jim stood behind the corner, listening closely to the slim conversation between the dealer and Loki. His eyebrows furrowed a bit as the young trickster hadn't responded to the dealer's teasing. Now that was odd. Usually Loki would retort back with some comeback. His eyes then sharpened as he begun to realize that the trickster had gotten some drugs. He didn't have no right to tell this kid how to live his life, due to Jim's life being a bit mess with the prostitutes and alcohol. But these were drugs, especially for someone so fragile. 

Jim peeked around the corner and spotted the trickster walking off away from the dealer. The young male took this chance to see what was going on with his friend. He came out behind his hiding corner, heading straight towards Loki from behind. "Didn't think I'd see you here, trickster." Jim remarked out in a curious tone, as he reached Loki's side and glanced down at the shorter male.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Tell me when it kicks in [Jim]   Tell me when it kicks in [Jim] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 9:06 pm

Loki had not expected to run into someone he knew at this time and place, or rather... for someone to run into him. He wouldn't have given a shit under normal circumstances to see his friend hanging around places like this, it was no secret Jim slept around, and both of them loved the alcohol. But ever sicne that day in the Depratment Store, Loki hadn't exactly been to thrilled or in any hurry to meet up with his friend.
So when he heard the familiar voice, he merley glanced up at the older from beeneah the hood still pulled over hs face. "Can't say the same thing to you," he replied smugly, knowing that giving Jim the silent treament would only make him either annoyed or worried. And Loki didn't feel like dealing with someone else's mood swings, his own were enough energy-consuming.
He hadn't missed the curiosity in Jim's voice, and suspected the taller might've seen him talking with the dealer. Well, not his business what kind of shit I do... Loki thought sourly, clenching the small bag inside his pocket.
"So, you done for the night? Or are you planning on having more 'fun'?" he asked unintressed, knwoing exactly what Jim had been up to before having spotted him.

Last edited by Loki on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Tell me when it kicks in [Jim]   Tell me when it kicks in [Jim] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 10:05 pm

"I guess." Jim's smirk slightly faltering into a small frown at the remark, shrugging his shoulders loosely. not really too thrilled with the young trickster's tone. Sounded a bit tense or something."Also didn't expect to see you with a drug dealer either." he added as well, giving the younger male a befuddled expression. He wasn't going to reprimand his friend about it, but it had been a slightly strange scene for Jim to have seen. It was the trickster's life after all.

His eyebrow quirked up at the question, tilting his head a bit at it. "Lighten up will ya? Sheesh." Jim scowled a bit, not taking too kindly to how the trickster was acting and sounding. It felt like the younger male was trying to distance himself from Jim. Now that felt like a punch to the gut. But the older male didn't show it. "If you really need to know, then I'm done for the night. I'm not a sex machine..." he scoffed a bit as he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"What are you getting the drugs for? Since we're being so personal here." he asked in an indifferent tone, unsure of what was wrong with his friend. The last time he had seen the male was at the department store that time. Jim hadn't quite seen his friend in a while. Usually the trickster like to pop out of nowhere to harass/hang out with him. That hadn't happened lately.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Tell me when it kicks in [Jim]   Tell me when it kicks in [Jim] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 10:32 pm

Loki didn't bother with a comment or any sort of reply to that, apparently having guessed right about Jim seeing him before. Again, not any your business.... he mentally snapped, kinda wishing he had stolen those telepathy ability when he had the chance a couple years ago... The he could yell and scream and make all kinds of ruckus inside the dense idiot's head.

He let out a dry snort at Jim's remark about 'lightening up', and his only response to that was to pull his hood even further down his face.
Even if he had sort of been avoiding Jim for the last couple of days, Loki wasn't dumb enough to lie to himself. He knew he had missed hanging around the older, having been conflicted and arguing with himself the times he had wanted to look the other up and pretend like everything was still fine and dandy. But nope, something just held him back from doing that... A reason Loki hadn't quite yet managed to understand himself.
"What's it to you?" he mutterd, now not even bothering to hide the foul mood he was currently in, speeding up and walking ahead of Jim instead.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Tell me when it kicks in [Jim]   Tell me when it kicks in [Jim] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 10:47 pm

Jim slightly grimaced as the younger male hadn't even responded to his previous question, but had just pulled his hoodie more down over his face. Seriously, something was going on with the younger male. And it wasn't something that Jim really liked or approved of. "Where the hell have you been the past few days. It's a wonder how you haven't popped out of nowhere like you usually do." he remarked with a slight grimace, getting annoyed at seeing the hoodie over Loki's face. Not even Clopin could or wouldn't tell him where Loki had been. It was irritating, to say the least.

He gritted his teeth as the foul tone the trickster was speaking to him in. His hand reached out quickly, gripping the top of Loki's hood and pulling it down. "Can't I be freaking curious and worried about my friend? Is that a crime? Because if it is, we've both done worse." The younger male really did seem to be distancing himself from Jim. Especially with how he had been speeding up and walking farther away from him. 
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Tell me when it kicks in [Jim]   Tell me when it kicks in [Jim] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 11:15 pm

Loki felt the anger grow, and had to bit his tounge for not suddenly lash out at jim. For once he didn't want to make a scene, didn't want everyone's attention on him, and especially not Jim's. Right then, he just wnated to be left alone, unbotherd and foregt the worldand everyone in it.
"I thought you wanted some 'space'," he remarked, chuckling in a cold voice and speed up even more, refusing to as much as look the older in the eye. "You keep complaining on how clingly i am and dragging you into trouble wherever I popp up, thought you'd be happy," he said casually, focusing on looking straight ahead. 

And then his hood was yanked of his head, and Loki had to stop before his breathe would've caught in his throut. Really, what it si with people hating on my hoodie, he thought annoyed as he finally turned fully around and faced Jim. There was no trace of that typical playfull and michevousnes on his expression, only cold green eyes filled with anger staring back at the other brunette. 
"You've no fucking clue on what I've done Jim," he hissed darkly, sounding like someone else entierly. "Now let go."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Tell me when it kicks in [Jim]   Tell me when it kicks in [Jim] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 11:31 pm

Jim furrowed his eyebrows a bit at this, shaking his head. "Space from people I think are idiots, then yes. But you're my friend!" he retorted, his voice rising in irritation and anger now. This wasn't the Loki he knew. "I'm a damn moody teenager! I say shit!" he growled darkly, tensing a bit at the cold tone that his friend was giving him. This situation was going downhill pretty fast. And he wasn't even sure how it had happened so quickly. "I might get annoyed with you at first, but I warm up quickly and enjoy my time with you! You're not a nuisance. I repeat! You are my friend!"

Once the trickster finally turned around, Jim was slightly taken back at what was before him. No playful or joking expression. Just cold green eyes glaring at him with anger. What had happened to his friend? He had never seen the trickster so angry before. it had been the other way around with the people who spoke to the trickster. His grip only tightened even more on the male's hoodie, determine to not let go. "Perhaps not before the time we met or when you're alone. But I'm talking about the fun crimes we did together." His blue eyes gave the younger male a steely gaze. "And what if I don't? What are you gonna do?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Tell me when it kicks in [Jim]   Tell me when it kicks in [Jim] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 11:54 pm

Loki knew there was no point for him try and break free from the other boy's gripp, seeing as he was no match for anyone when it came to physical strength. Especially against Jim here, who seemed to have no plans of letting the trickster go. So instead, Loki just stood there completely still, glaring furiously up at the other boy, who was glaring just as angrily right back at him.
Loki felt something twist in his gut, much like that day back at the Department store, when Jim kept repeating over and over on how they were friends. But Loki managed to ignore it, and only focused on the anger directed at his friend, and narrowed his eyes dangerously at Jim's last sentence.

Don't look fucking down on me, he thought venomously, and wordlessly grabbed Jim's hand that was keeping him in place. And digged his teeth into the skin.
Loki ran off the second Jim let go, not really thinking on where he was running, just knowing he needed to get away. He didn't care how pathetic or chldishly he was acting, (wasn't that his thing afterall...?) he just... he just needed some space, for once.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Tell me when it kicks in [Jim]   Tell me when it kicks in [Jim] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 12:05 am

Jim wasn't liking this argument one bit. It felt like the trickster was blaming him for his anger. Just what did he do? His head was starting to hurt from over-thinking the events in his mind. It was also hurting him to seriously arguing with the younger male. This was his friend. One of people who Jim chose to hang out with and befriend. And now it felt like that friendship was crumbling. And he just couldn't figure out why. He glared back at the male who was furiously glaring up at him.

Suddenly the younger male actually did something about it. Jim quickly pulled his bitten hand away from the younger male, cursing at the sight of the bite mark. "You fucking bit me?!" he growled darkly as he glanced up and saw that Loki was actually running away. "Get back here! You brat!" he shouted as he ran after the trickster, chasing him. Hadn't he heard anything that Jim had even said?! Just what the hell was going on in that damn kid's mind!? Biting his friend like that and running off like that. As he ran after the male, a few of the lamp posts were beginning to bust due to Jim's anger rising higher and higher.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Tell me when it kicks in [Jim]   Tell me when it kicks in [Jim] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 12:29 am

Loki really should've thought further ahead when he bit Jim, almost regretting his action now as he was being chased down by pissed off electrokinesis-user. Almost. 
He cursed in his mind, only focusing on running and avoding the few people who still was out this late. A woman he passed le totu a shriek when one of the lamp post burst, indicating that Jim was not fare behind the trickster at all, and only getting angrier by the second. 

Seeing he was reaching a deadend, Loki was quick to turn and chaneg direction, but sadly only ending up at another deadend and this time with no other options but to try and reach the damn ladder leading up to the roof, unless he wanted to be electrocuted. God damn his small height...
He tried to jump and grabb hold of the ladder anyway, almost reaching it but only enough for his fingertips to brush agaisnt it. 
He jerked around when he spotted Jim roundign the corner, and began cautiouslyn backing away. "And here I thought you liked it rough," he taunted, mentally cursing as he felt his back hit the cold wall behind him.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Tell me when it kicks in [Jim]   Tell me when it kicks in [Jim] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 8:27 pm

Jim slipped back between and around the few passerby's who immediately jumped out of his way. Especially at the sight of the electric blue sparks surrounding the male's form.  He was intent on catching this brat, not entirely focusing on what he was going do to the little trickster. Jim scowled darkly as he side glanced over at the woman who let out a shriek when the lamp post burst near her. He didn't care if he was scaring anyone. At least they had the common sense to keep away from him and not interfere with the chase.

Electric blue eyes narrowed at spotting the trickster rounding a corner, the older male speeding up to not loose track on the other male. "Loki." he growled darkly as he rounded around the corner in time, seeing how the smaller male failed to reach the ladder to the roof. He took notice that the trickster had actually got himself stuck in a dead end. "Really thought you'd get away with biting me?" he scowled, clenching his fists tightly as he started stalking towards the younger male. His eyebrow twitching a bit at the taunt. Jim snickered a bit as he was starting to reach the trickster closer. "Perhaps if you joined me on my visits to the brothel, then you'd probably know something." His electric blue eyes staring intensely at the younger male."Or is it you who likes it rough? You're always getting into trouble and being harmed most of the time. And yet you still taunt those who hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Tell me when it kicks in [Jim]   Tell me when it kicks in [Jim] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 8:44 pm

And yet again Loki wished he didn't have the body structure of a freaking toothpick. At least if he was taller, he wouldn't need to bend his neck back to be able to look Jim in eye. Well no matter, just beacuse he was small and frail, didn't mean he was scared easily. Like he should be now. Any sane person would shut their trap and beg for mercy when the older troublemaker was pissed off and ready to zap them. But Loki was never considerd 'sane'. But then maybe, maybe it also had something to do with knowing that deep down, Jim would never actully hurt him....

Like before, Loki didn't bother much with replying at older's words, and just stood there with his head held high and sending him a glare cold enough to give anyone chills. 
He didn't as much as flinch the closer Jim got, his eyebrow barely even twitcing at taunts thrown back at him. 
A small smirk curled up on his face when Jim had almost reached him, but still stayed where he was, unmoving. Just a little closer...
"I'm a kinky bastard, thought that was obvious," he retored back cockily, cranning his neck to not break their eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Tell me when it kicks in [Jim]   Tell me when it kicks in [Jim] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 8:56 pm

The electrokinesis user was becoming frustrated by the expression on Loki's face. He wasn't reacting much to him or his taunts at all. All that Jim was receiving was an icy, cold glare from the young trickster. This was just insane, Jim thought to himself as he frowned deeply at the situation that the trickster had gotten them into. He seriously just wanted to punch the trickster in the face like he had done to that guy that the department food court. But as much as he wanted to do so, it didn't feel right. Jim didn't want to hurt his friend, even though they were driving him insane with their moody self that came out of nowhere. 

Soon enough, Jim reached the younger male and snatching him up by the collar. "What is with you? What did I ever do to you, to make you act like this? To biting me!?" he demanded as he shook the trickster a bit. Just say that this was all an act. Just say that you were only joking around, Jim pleaded mentally, not wanting this situation to be true and hurtful."You're being an infuriating bastard right now, I'd say." he hissed in a livid tone, glaring at Loki with his bright electric blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Tell me when it kicks in [Jim]   Tell me when it kicks in [Jim] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 9:25 pm

Loki hissed when Jim snatched up him by the collar, but having been expecting it he wasn't intimidated. He just gritted his teeth in anger as the odler shook him, his feeth barely touching the ground and feeling like freaken a ragdoll. He ignored the demand, and only clawed his fingers into the hand holding him. This is your own fault, your own fault..! he mentally accused Jim, his green eyes starting to glow. But it quickly stopped the moment Loki really focused on the electric blue ones of the other, his cold expression slowly melting into a silent and taken aback look instead. It was amsot as if he could see the plea behind the furious gaze of the other, and actully felt guilt for what he had been about to do.
...for what he is about to do.

Lowering his head until his bangs coverd his eyes from the other, he opened and clsoed his motuh a few times before finally saying something. "Sorry."
The blue electric sark suddenly surrounded them both in a flash, and seconds after Jim was roughly flung away from Loki, his body hitting one of the building walls around them. 
Loki had two main reasons to why he never 'borrowed' or copied his best friends powers. One of them was, odlly enough, out of respect. And the other...
"I told you to leave me alone," Loki said darkly, trying to hide the pain and regretful expression as he began walking out of the alley, wipping of the blood trailing down from his nose.
The other reason being beacuse his body was too weak to handle this ability.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Tell me when it kicks in [Jim]   Tell me when it kicks in [Jim] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 5:34 am

Jim hissed softly as the younger male just ignored him and started to claw his fingers into Jim’s hand. His grip just tightened onto the collar more regardless. He was a bit startled as the younger male’s green eyes began to glow, but dismissed it quickly at seeing the male’s new expressions. The cold expression had diminished and was overtaken by a taken back look. Was the male really going to do it? Was he going to tell him that all this was a joke? Jim thought to himself hopefully, his anger starting to settle down slowly at the hopeful thought.

He tilted his head slightly to the side as the younger male lowered his head, his bangs covering the trickster’s expression. “Loki?” he murmured softly in confusement, furrowing his eyebrows at hearing the younger male say sorry. Suddenly a flash of electric blue blinded him and flung him away from Loki harshly. Jim cried out in pain as he had gotten flung into one of the building’s walls. He groaned in pain as he was sprawled upon the ground. Out of most of his body, his head was throbbing with the worse pain. Especially since he could feel something wet trickling down his head. He lifted his head barely, feeling disorientated and woozy from what just happened.  He caught Loki’s remark and sight of the trickster walking out of the alley as well when he lifted his head a bit. Then the realization hit Jim and it wounded him worse than his physical injuries. His friend had just copied his powers and used them on him. He could only say one thing. A simple question that kept ringing in his mind. “Why?” he grunted out in a pained tone.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Tell me when it kicks in [Jim]   Tell me when it kicks in [Jim] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 12:18 pm

Keep walking, just keep walking, the teen kept mentally chanting to himself, for once having to fight to keep his poker face on while trying to walk straight ahead and not look back. He had inwardly cringed at the loud sound when Jim's body had collided with the wall, not having meant to hit the older with such brutal force. 
Loki kept his gaze locked ahead of himself, pulling his hood down over his face when he passed Jim, still on the ground and trying to clear his head. But the moment he heard that one word, he found himself slowly comming to a stopp, and unable to force his legs to keep moving. 
He stayed still, not turning around to face his friend, and just focused on keeping himself in check. Why?
Loki bit his lip, slowly finding his body move on it's own and then finally allowing himslf to see the mess he just caused. The first he saw was the blood, and by reflex almost raced over to crouch down by Jim's side, but caught himself as he was about to reach for the injury. As if burned, he quickly withdrew his hand, taking hesitant steps away. Even if he was now close enough for Jim to grabb hold of him, Loki didn't take his chance to leave yet. 
"...." he opend and closed his mouth, pulling the hood further down to hide his eyes. The overzised hoodie was already making him look small, but this time he lacked that confidence and unbotherd way he usually held, and only managed to look even smaller
"I just... I need to be alone... " he murmured quitely, barely knowing himself if was talking to Jim or just thinking out loud. From the corner of his eye, he took notice of the small plastic bag he had gotten from the dealer, laying on Jim's other side. He must've dropped it during the... attack. Lowering his head, he carefully began to reach for it over Jim, only thinking to grabbing it and then make another run for it....
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Tell me when it kicks in [Jim]   Tell me when it kicks in [Jim] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:40 pm

Jim stayed still as he could feel Loki coming back near him. He didn't want to bother even getting up yet until the trickster was gone. But what the trickster had murmured quietly about needing to be alone had struck a nerve inside of Jim. So his so called friend wanted to be alone, then so be it. His hand struck out quickly, gripping the male's wrist tightly. While he used his other hand to push at the ground to help him sit up onto his knees. His electric blue eyes just stared blankly at Loki before side glancing to his side where Loki's hand seemed to have been heading. 

He spotted the small plastic bag, before grabbing that as well while letting go of Loki's wrist. Jim then steadily lifted himself up to a standing position, his free hand going his head injury slightly. "This shit belongs to you.." He grunted as he glanced back down at Loki with a blank expression. he didn't know how to feel right now. All he knew is that there was a mixture of emotions whirling around in him, and it was hard to keep track of them. All he knew was that he didn't want to look at Loki any longer today. "Want to be alone...." he remarked out slowly, before tossing the bag down at Loki while continuing, "..then so be it."  

The older male cursed softly under his breath as he started to walk off away from Loki out of the dead end alley way. Wincing at how his body was aching from the incident, but didn't falter much. He wasn't sure where he was heading. There was no way he was going back to Milo's place. He'd freak out at the sight of Jim and his bruised up self with a bleeding head.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Tell me when it kicks in [Jim]   Tell me when it kicks in [Jim] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 5:22 pm

Loki didn't jerk or gasp when Jim's hand suddenly shot out and grabbed hold of his wrist tightly, only wideing his eyes slightly beneath his hood. Unlike before, he didn't try to jerk or claw himself free from the older, and just completley still instead, waiting. He'd rather Jim beat him up or even return the favor for what Loki had just done, than have the other brunette igonring him...

So he sat still, patinetly watching Jim sit up on his knees. Loki felthis shoulders tense at the blank look he recevied from thos electirc blue eyes, and followed the other gaze as he moved and landed on the same thing Loki had just been reaching for. He still stayed quiet, no sound of protest when Jim grabb it instead and let go of him. He didn't break their eyecontact as the other stood up, even when he had to bnd his neck backwards quite a bit sicne he was still down on the ground. He blinked, feeling that familiar pain tugging at that uncomfortable knot in his stomach, and could stare at the now empty spot infront of him. He had barely even registerd catching the bag when Jim had tossed it to him, only hearing that last sentence repaet itself over and over again in his mind. 

He stumbled up on his feet, quickly turnig around and reaching out for the other, his finger brushing against Jim's jacket before he caught himself one again and withdrew his hand. His wrist where Jim had grabbed him suddenly hurt more, and unconsciously began to rubb it gently. 
"I'm sorry," he spok up, loud enough for Jim to catch before he would've rounded the corner and get out of sight. 
He pulled at his hood again, wanting nothing else than to run after the other, and at least help him with those injuries he's caused... But those healing powers he had 'borrowed' before had already wore off, so he'd be useless for that too...
A shaky chuckle left his mouth, clenching his fingers around the small plastic bag. He really was a failure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me when it kicks in [Jim]   Tell me when it kicks in [Jim] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell me when it kicks in [Jim]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gods Among Us | A YouTube/Forum RolePlay :: Downtown :: Ruby Bed Motel-
Jump to: