Gods Among Us | A YouTube/Forum RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

kick ass old ladzy in the hizzayyyyy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

kick ass old ladzy in the hizzayyyyy Empty
PostSubject: kick ass old ladzy in the hizzayyyyy   kick ass old ladzy in the hizzayyyyy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 10:28 am

who wants to plot? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: kick ass old ladzy in the hizzayyyyy   kick ass old ladzy in the hizzayyyyy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 2:33 pm

*raises hand* ME. MEMEMEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE x'D even though i have not much ideas yet, (except ya know, maybe Jason? xP) i just need to plot with this kick ass lady >8D LOVED her bio btw<3333
Back to top Go down
Megara Carter

Megara Carter

PostSubject: Re: kick ass old ladzy in the hizzayyyyy   kick ass old ladzy in the hizzayyyyy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 4:54 pm

Would she find Meg useful to her somehow?
Back to top Go down
Connor Kent

Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: kick ass old ladzy in the hizzayyyyy   kick ass old ladzy in the hizzayyyyy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 9:41 pm

I'm a bit scared to have her know that Connor, an individual with super strength, exists. Who knows what she'd have him do! 

Also on a side note, with her history do I hear a possibility of someone creating her long ago given up son? Just saying.

Don't mind me.

Last edited by Connor Kent on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: kick ass old ladzy in the hizzayyyyy   kick ass old ladzy in the hizzayyyyy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 11:18 pm

Loki! I need to message you and yes definitely Jason! (If I dont send you a message at some point tonight please kick me xD I have big plots in mind that would involve Jason and one of them would be site wide)

Meg! Very Happy I would love to have her interact with Megera, she has a soft spot for women who are in vulnerable positions so maybe at some point she took Meg under her wing, working for her in exchange for helping to see if her powers could be controlled? Facilier works for her as well so it could work really well with all 3 of them! Very Happy

Connor I already replied about the thing in the c-box as for her knowing about Connor I think that could be interesting, especially as he and Lena are both in close proximity to each other with very similar powers!
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: kick ass old ladzy in the hizzayyyyy   kick ass old ladzy in the hizzayyyyy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 2:27 pm

Surprised Now i'm curious 8D 
*kicks you* i never recived any pm...... :3 *glomps* <3333
Back to top Go down
Megara Carter

Megara Carter

PostSubject: Re: kick ass old ladzy in the hizzayyyyy   kick ass old ladzy in the hizzayyyyy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 3:46 pm

^^ ooh, I like that. What kind of work would she have Meg do? If you have any preference on what Tremaine would have her do. I kinda have some ideas if you wanna hear them. XD but I have no clue how to pm you.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: kick ass old ladzy in the hizzayyyyy   kick ass old ladzy in the hizzayyyyy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 3:50 pm

I'll PM you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kick ass old ladzy in the hizzayyyyy   kick ass old ladzy in the hizzayyyyy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kick ass old ladzy in the hizzayyyyy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gods Among Us | A YouTube/Forum RolePlay :: Out Of Character :: Discussion-
Jump to: