HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Conceal don't feel (tag Milo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Megara Carter

PostSubject: Conceal don't feel (tag Milo)   Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:41 pm

Meg had been shopping for some clothes. More hoodies and gloves. Sure it was easy to just wear the same clothes everyday, but it got boring eventually. And Meg was still a girl, and girls liked pretty things.
If she was to cover up her body she might as well wear pretty colors. And besides wearing different kinds of gloves on different occasions made her wear through allot of gloves.
Once she had broken a hole in one she had to either fix it or buy a new pair. She didn't want to risk her touching someone by accident.
Looking into her bag she pulled out her list of things she needed. Reading it as she walked. Not paying attention much to her surroundings. She could hear someone call for someone, but paid no mind to it.
Suddenly bumping into someone brought her out of her bubble. Her heart felt like it jumped to her throat as she noticed she had just ran into a guy. Thoughts just rushing through her head in lightning speed. Loudest of them telling her to get away.
In her panic she used all her might to push the person away from her. Hearing a splash she looked and saw that she had just shoved the guy in the fountain.
Gasping in panic she covered her mouth with her hands. "Oh my God!! I'm.... I'm so sorry..." She stammered out. "It was a reflex..... Are you alright?" She asked hesitating if she should offer him a hand or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Conceal don't feel (tag Milo)   Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:09 pm

Milo couldn’t believe it! That blasted cousin of his had actually sneaked away while Milo had been distracted in one of the stores. Now where could he have gone, Milo thought to his self as he called out Jim’s name. He maneuvered his way around the crowd, avoiding the possibility of bumping into anybody as he continued his search near one of the fountains. While he had been distracted with his search, someone bumped into him. He glanced to the person, who turned out to be a woman, and Milo immediately apologized out of habit to her. And he was about to pass by the woman after apologizing until he suddenly got pushed into the fountain.

He cursed out slightly under his breath as he sat up in the fountain. “An apology wasn’t enough?” he grumbled, being a bit glad that he didn’t have the temper of his cousin. Though his tone was a bit snappish to the woman who had seemingly been the one to push him in. Milo shook his head a bit of the water, which already soaked his clothes soon enough, and glanced up at the woman who was stammering out apologies. The young man sighed a bit, shrugging his shoulders a bit. “I’m fine despite that fact that I’m soaked by disgusting fountain water.” He replied up to the woman with a slight grimace as he glanced down at the unclear water. Public places. You couldn’t trust them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara Carter

PostSubject: Re: Conceal don't feel (tag Milo)   Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:33 pm

Meg really felt bad for the guy. Reaching out her hand to help him up. "I am so sorry. Really I am...." She tried to explain to him. "I panicked when you touched me..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Conceal don't feel (tag Milo)   Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:26 pm

Milo sighed softly as the woman apologized once again and reached out her hand to him. "Accidents happen," he breathed out deeply as he reached out and gripped her hand with his gloved hand, pulling himself out of the water. Now he was beginning to feel a bit cold from the water drenched clothes. His eyebrow quirked a bit at her explanation. "You panicked? Why would you panic?" he questioned the female before him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara Carter

PostSubject: Re: Conceal don't feel (tag Milo)   Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:36 pm

Cursing inside her head at her slip up. This guy must be smart to get caught on that.
Her lips thinning into a line and part of her lower lip being pulled in by her teeth. Her mind darting for an excuse. "I... I just have an issue with people touching me...."
She reached into her shopping bag, pulling out a hoodie and wrapping it on the guys shoulders. It was probably a weird gesture, but she thought it would make him feel at least a little warmer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Conceal don't feel (tag Milo)   Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:06 am

Milo shrugged his shoulders a bit as he held up his gloved hand. "I got an issue with not touching people without these gloves. So don't feel so bad." he remarked to the woman, waving his gloved hand at her with a slim smile. He sighed softly in relief as she wrapped a hoodie around his shoulders. "Thank you," Milo murmured with a half smile as he started to get out of the fountain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara Carter

PostSubject: Re: Conceal don't feel (tag Milo)   Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:03 am

Meg smiled a bit. Feeling slightly better that he wasn't totally angry with her.  "Then that makes us perfectly matched I suppose." She joked. Looking around and spotting a free bench. "If you want to sit down you could have another hoodie to warm you up." She said pulling out another one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Conceal don't feel (tag Milo)   Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:16 pm

Milo gave her a small half smile, nodding his head a bit. "I suppose as well." He followed her gaze over to the bench, nodding his head again. "Sounds like a plan to me." he remarked as he headed over to the free bench, sitting down at it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara Carter

PostSubject: Re: Conceal don't feel (tag Milo)   Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:41 pm

Meg waited until he was sitting down then placing the second hoodie in his lap. Fixing the first one more to cover his shoulders. "You came here alone?" She asked wondering if there was someone who could take him home if he felt cold. If not then she could take him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Conceal don't feel (tag Milo)   Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:14 pm

Milo thanked the woman as he wrapped the second hoodie around him as well. Then shook his head lightly at her question. "No. I was actually looking for my cousin. He snuck away again," Milo sighed softly, glancing around the mall. "He's old enough to look after himself. But I worry about him especially after he got injured in a fight..." Milo informed the woman with a slight grimace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara Carter

PostSubject: Re: Conceal don't feel (tag Milo)   Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:18 pm

She smiled slightly. Having some personal experiences on such behavior. "He is a teenager is he not?" She asked him with a knowing smile. "You should give him a little freedom. Trust me, I know it sounds crazy. But the more you latch on to him and smother him the more he is going to rebel against you and your restrictions." She looked him in the eyes, smiling a little. "Although you mean good with it he might not always appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Conceal don't feel (tag Milo)   Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:04 am

Milo breathe out heavily, nodding his head in a stubborn motion. "He is. But the trouble that he gets in...I can't always protect him from." If his cousin continued to get in trouble with Clopin, and the military actually get him big time. Milo was a bit afraid that the military would refuse Milo's pleas and take his cousin into custody or jail. Either choice scared him half to death. "I got reasons for restricting him. He goes a bit beyond the trouble that teenagers get into." 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara Carter

PostSubject: Re: Conceal don't feel (tag Milo)   Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:50 pm

She flashed a sad and slightly bitter smile. "I could share a personal experience with you. If you don't find that too imposing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Conceal don't feel (tag Milo)   Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:38 pm

Milo glanced up at the woman, staying silent as he noticed her bitter smile. Before speaking up with a half smile, "I wouldn't find that imposing at all." He found it a bit odd that she would speak of a personal experience with him. But Milo didn't quite mind it really. It would distract his mind from Jim for a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara Carter

PostSubject: Re: Conceal don't feel (tag Milo)   Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:24 pm

She nodded her head as a thank you. Holding her hands and starting to fiddle with her hand.
"I ran away from home when I was sixteen. Mostly because my family was too overbearing towards me.
However when I ran into deep waters with no way out it seemed. I felt like I could not seek help from my family at all. Because the last thing a bruised ego wants to hear is I told you so." She smiled to him. "Your cousin is young and young people think they are invulnerable. And when that illusion shatters it isn't easy to admit it to yourself." At this point she squeezed her hand tightly. Having the urge to just feel the comfort of someones touch. A need that she tried to get rid of.
Sighing. "I suppose what I am saying is that give him room to stumble but make sure he knows you are there to help him. You can't prepare for every possible fall he could have. And then you forget to live your own life."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Conceal don't feel (tag Milo)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:11 am

Milo stayed quiet as he listened intensively since the woman was speaking to him about her life. Even though he could just touch her without his glove and see her whole life in matters of seconds. But he rather not do so since it would be rude. And he didn't want to feel high as a kite right now and do something stupid. He breathe in heavily before sighing out once he stared at the floor then up to Meg. Giving her a light smile as she finished her advice. "You really have a way with words, you know that?" Milo remarked out lightly with a chuckle. "...I'll try my best to take your advice." 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara Carter

PostSubject: Re: Conceal don't feel (tag Milo)   Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:17 pm

She blushed a little at his compliment. She never thought she had a way with words like he put it.
"I am Meg by the way. What's your name?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: Conceal don't feel (tag Milo)   Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:03 pm

Milo chuckled softly at the sight of her blushing at his compliment. He gave her a slight nod before answering, "My name is Milo. And if you spot a male using electricity powers then that's my cousin." He gave her a slight gin. He really hoped that his cousin hadn't gotten in trouble during this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara Carter

PostSubject: Re: Conceal don't feel (tag Milo)   Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:52 pm

Meg was really taken back. Blinking a few times. "P-Powers? Really?!" She didn't know what to think or say. She was ashamed of her own abilities so it amazed her how someone could so openly speak of having them. Or that their close one had them. And she was still a stranger to him it seemed.
She looked down at her own gloved hands. "I think those kind of powers sound kinda nice and simple..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conceal don't feel (tag Milo)   

Back to top Go down

Conceal don't feel (tag Milo)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1