Gods Among Us | A YouTube/Forum RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whispers [Jim]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Garrett Hunter

Whispers [Jim] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whispers [Jim]   Whispers [Jim] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 8:01 am

'Some midget of an asshole who's a pain in the neck.' That descirtpion was frighteningly fitting if Jim was talking about who Garrett thought it was. And... 'befriended?' He felt a small, genuine smile creep onto his face at this. It this really did turn out to be Lukas, then it was a relief to hera that at least he wasn't alone. However, it didn't calm him at all to know the trickster hung around and got along well with a murderer. But it didn't surprise him either, sadly.

"A 'trickster' huh," Garrett murmured to himself, rubbing his temple. "Kinda hard to belive such a grump like you are friends with him," he snorted. "...for how long have you known him?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Whispers [Jim]   Whispers [Jim] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:28 pm

Jim rolled his eyes at the male's assumption that it was had to believe that the temperamental male became friends with such a trickster. He shrugged his shoulders lightly. "You're not the only one who's so surprised.There might actually be a club of idiots like that." He scoffed in annoyance, glaring slightly at the male in irritation at his disbelieving of such. "He might be an annoying pest, but...it doesn't mean I don't enjoy his company." Jim added to in a fond tone. He thought for a moment as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Perhaps maybe...2 or 3 years after the Machina incident?"  Jim wasn't entirely sure really.
Back to top Go down
Garrett Hunter

Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Whispers [Jim]   Whispers [Jim] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 6:23 pm

Garrett smiled slightly to himself, but it wasn't out of amusemnt or a happy one either. Truth be told, he was actually more surpriesed about the fact that Loki had managed to make friends... and one that genuinly seemed to care for him. Lukas must be pretty attached to this grump, he thought humorously.
His eyes narrowed again, for once in a long time unsure of what to feel. He's sure he couldn't be mistaken, this teen knew Lukas, which meant he was alive and, hopefully for the msot part alright. But then again, what exactly ahd the brat been up too these past years? And was Henrik with him...?
"I see," he murmured thoughtfully, debatting with himself wether he dared to ask or not. "You know if anyone named Henrik hangs around with this crazy duo as well...?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Whispers [Jim]   Whispers [Jim] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 4:48 pm

Jim tilted his head to the side at the strange male. He wondered a bit to why the male was so interested in knowing a bit about Loki and Clopin maybe? His eyebrows furrowed a bit as the man asked about some guy named Henrik, shaking his head. "Nope. Don't know anybody by that name. Why ya ask?" Jim questioned the male in a curious tone, wondering now if the male knew something that Jim didn't know. He seemed to be curious about the crazy duo for some reason..and he was about to leave Jim before stopping at the mention of Loki. So Jim couldn't help feel like something was up. Maybe he should ask Loki and see if he knew any blind guy that could talk to animals.
Back to top Go down
Garrett Hunter

Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Whispers [Jim]   Whispers [Jim] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 9:12 pm

"....I see."
And just like that,the small hope he'd held flew out the window. But, at leats he knew one of them was still alive, and hopefully well. Garrett sighend, moving a hand up to his face and rubbing his templ gently. He ignored Jim's question in return, and kept quiet for another short moment. "Well I've wasted enough time with you, better egt bakc to work before that grumpiness of yours rubs of on me," he spoke casually, staritng to wlak again like nothing. "Do you have some name I call you by, or will 'grumpy' just do?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Whispers [Jim]   Whispers [Jim] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 8:36 pm

Jim's eyebrow twitched a bit in annoyance at the male's casual insulting remark, rolling his eyes at the male. That damn male didn't even answer his freaking question either! "I've answered your questions, so how about you answer mine. That you've freaking ignored." Jim retorted towards the male, frowning deeply. Oh god, he was seconds away from electrocuting this rude asshole. "It's Jim. And what do I call you? Blind asshole?" It didn't matter if the male was blind or not. He proved that he was capable of protecting himself earlier.
Back to top Go down
Garrett Hunter

Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Whispers [Jim]   Whispers [Jim] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 9:04 pm

"Oh, so you do pay attention," was Garrett's simple retort, tlaking in thta monotone and 'whatever' kind of way again. "...Garrett," he replied then after a quiet moment, thinking about just ignoring Jim's first question again. He had kinda been expecting a zap by now, but guessed the teen was holding himself back. Well, at least Jim tried not electrocute him, even though he could feel the irritation radiating off the younger. 
"BLind asshole? How original," he chuckled. "And Henrik he... just someone I'm hoping to find," he answeard the teen's question finally. Narrowing his eyes slightly under his hood, he barely turned back around. Had Lukas never brought him up at all really?
"You really don't know him that well do you."
It didn't sound like a question, but more like a statement.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Whispers [Jim]   Whispers [Jim] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 6:41 am

Jim sighed out heavily, rubbing the bridge of his nose in a tired, annoyed way. There was that bloody monotone voice of his, Jim thought in irritation before quickly looking over at the male when he actually spoke his name. Well that was sort of a start? At least that lowered his temper quite a bit when he was finally getting some answers out of the other male. Even if they were short and simple answers. He rolled his eyes as the male teased him about the nickname. "What? You'e the one who started with such an original name," Jim scowled, glaring slightly over at the male. "Seriously grumpy?" Gods, at least he wasn't being called a grumpy bear by him. Jim got enough of that nickname by Loki. 

The older troublemaker tensed up a bit at the male's question, glancing to the ground for a bit before back up to Garrett. "No. I don't. But his secrets are none of my business even though I want to learn more about the trickster." Of course Loki was a smart mouth, crazy teenager who loved to trick and be an asshole to others. But Jim noticed there were times that certain things would cause the male to go blank face or even make him go quiet. It concerned him a bit, but he always turned a blind eye. But others secrets? Now that was a different story....Jim couldn't respect everyone's secrets all the time.
Back to top Go down
Garrett Hunter

Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Whispers [Jim]   Whispers [Jim] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 9:25 am

"Grumpy is pretty accurate," Garrett insisted with a small smirk. He was kidna tempted to give the teen along list of nicknames actually, and for soem reason 'bear' or someting similiar to that kept popping up in his mind. Nah, he'd rather notget electoruced that day. He'llsave it for the next time.

He stayed silent when Jim took a short moment before replying this time, abesntly wondering if his last sentence had hit a nerve. When Jim did speak up again, Garrett merely litsend, his eyes closed and leaning slightly onto his staff. So, this grump did care about Lukas, in a genuine manner. Garrett felt felt comforted knowing this now...
"Does he know all your secrets?" he asked then, voice still pretty much monotone as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Whispers [Jim]   Whispers [Jim] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 5:58 pm

"So is blind asshole, wouldn't you think?" Jim insisted back with a sly smirk, tilting his head to the side. If this male had called him a grumpy bear, Jim would feel like it was deja vu with this male. if he knew Loki...then their tastes in nicknames might be similar. So the older troublemaker just stayed hopeful to not hear that damn nickname coming out of another person's mouth. He'l zap them for sure. 

Jim paused for a moment before shrugging his shoulders at the male's question. "All of my secrets? Well due to recent events and jokes going too far...I guess he doesn't know know one thing..." Jim replied slightly as he rubbed the back of his neck lightly. He wondered for a bit if the secret that Milo was hiding from him accounted as well.
Back to top Go down
Garrett Hunter

Garrett Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Whispers [Jim]   Whispers [Jim] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 7:21 pm

"I do think that actually," Garrett stated flatly, as if that was something totally obvious. He knew he acted like an asshole most of the time, even though he just hismelf as more honest and open than the overly sensetive people. Not his problem though. 
"You just make it sound more dull than necessary," he sighed, as if disappointed with the teen.

Jokes going to far... well doesn't that sound familiar, Garrett thought to himself dryly, his expression now stuck in a soft frown again. "It's ok to have secrets," he said gently, his head perking up slightly when hearing the familiar chirping of his winged companion. "...unless they hurt your loved ones of course," he addedmore coldly, going silent as Aiden returned to sit on his shoulder and whispering something again. The falcon looked completley fine, aside from the small and barely notable burn mark on it's chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whispers [Jim]   Whispers [Jim] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whispers [Jim]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gods Among Us | A YouTube/Forum RolePlay :: Midtown :: Cinders National Park-
Jump to: