Gods Among Us | A YouTube/Forum RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Milo Thatch

Milo Thatch

The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki) Empty
PostSubject: The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki)   The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 11:20 pm

Milo was stretched upon the couch, chewing on his lip lightly as he continued on reading the book in his head. He glanced a few times over at the television, looking quite bored with the channel that he had it on for a while. The volume wasn't up much due to his cousin...having company over. He then glanced over at Jim's door to his room, frowning slightly. In that room were two sleeping troublemaker's in his apartment. How wonderful, Milo thought to himself sighing. 

He hadn't expected to see his cousin come back home with a sleeping trickster on his back. And he didn't even question his cousin. Just too shocked, he guessed. The older male had became even more shocked to having woken up this morning to find the trickster curled up in Jim's bed with him. Milo hadn't disturbed the two males, but had actually taken a picture of the scene. "Blackmail material" he chuckled softly to himself, flipping the page of the book.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki)   The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 11:42 pm

So, the trickster thought to himself, alreeady more than half awake, staring straight into his best friends sleeping face. I've started sleep walking again. Instead of quickly rolling out of bed, Loki just peacefully laid there for a little longer, litsening to his friends soft breatheing. Really, to Loki soemthign like this wasn't such a big deal. Surely they've been knocked out ont eh same bed before. And Loki was never oen to object to a snugglign partner. However, with these past weeks and recent incidents between them that pretty much sent their friendship on a crazy rollercoaster, even made the trickster a little insecure about their regular sleepovers. Like the day before, the whole panic party with Clopin and 'kissing jokes' with Jim... Everything just screamed 'awkward' between the two troublemakers. 

Sighing, Loki finally forced himself to sit up, carefully removing the arm warpped tightly around him. Casting the older teen's another look, Loki smiled fondly down at sleping male. "Blockhead," he whisperd, resisting the urge to crawl back under the sheets and tangled himself up with him again. Jim really was a huggable person. 
Standing up from the bed, he yawned as he quietly walked over to his discared hoodie. I sure feel naked without this old thing on, he thought groggily to himself, but immedinetly perking up when spotting a marker pen on the floor. Smiling micheviously, he drew a the face of a grumpy teddy bear on Jim's forehead, and then happily strutting out of the room. 

"Hiya dork," Loki greeted Milo, hugging the young adult from behind and giving his cheek a quick peck, and then just as swiftly moving on to the kitchen. "I'm gonna raid your fridge~!"
Back to top Go down
Milo Thatch

Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki)   The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 12:08 am

Milo stiffened quickly as he felt someone hug him from behind, and giving him a peck on the cheek. He scowled a bit at the familiar voice, shaking his head a bit as he glared over the trickster heading to his kitchen. The trickster has awoken, Milo thought to himself sourly. "Don't you dare eat everything in it like last time!" he shouted after the trickster before getting up and heading to the kitchen as well to keep an eye on the male. "And don't call me dork." he scowled a bit before glancing back over at Jim's room. Guess his cousin was going to take a while to get up. Always a heavy and deep sleeper. 

"So how was the snuggle fest with my cousin?" he chuckled lightly as he pulled out his phone from his back pocket. "Got some neat pics of it. After I saw you sleep walk last night into his room." Milo commented out in an amused tone as he flipped through the pic gallery on his phone. He couldn't wait to show Jim these pictures. Milo might follow the rules most of the time, but it didn't mean he couldn't have his own fun.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki)   The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 12:32 am

Loki just laughed gleefully at Milo, not stopping or slowing down on his little trip to the kitchen. Without hesitation or any thoguths of being a 'good' and 'well-behaved' guest, he opened the fridge and wasted no time there either as he began picking out his breakfast. "But you are a dork," the teen insisted, closing the fridge with his foot as turned around, arms barely able to hold eveyrthind he had decided to use. "An adorable one~" he winked, a little less than gently putting down all the food on the kitchen counter. 

His smug smile got replaced by a confused look then, and turned round t give Milo a quirked eyebrow. "Snuggle fest?" he repeated, blinking once with a blank expression as he quickly caught onto what the dork was talking about. Blinking again, he quickly snatched the phone out the older's hand, scanning throguh the pics he'd taken of the two troublemakers all snuggled up togheter. "Hmm, I do look cute when sleeping," he just said first, nodding to himself. But even as he pointed out his own cuteness, he was more focused on Jim in the pictures, and the wya ther were all wrapped around the other. Huh. That looks so cossy. How very un-Jimbo-like.

"Geez Milo, I knew you were lonely and all but really? Stalking and watching us sleep? Creep," Loki scowled, apparently not ashamed by the pic's the adult ahd managed to catch of them. And then he pouted, staring down at a particalu picture of them. "You're gonna use this as black mail aren't ya." That was a statment. 
"Well played, dork, well played. I'm almost proud," he winked, facing around from Milo before he would've noctice the small tint of red on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Milo Thatch

Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki)   The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 3:00 am

Milo glanced up from his phone, his eyes widened at the sight of food on the kitchen counter. “What did I say, Loki!” he remarked sharply, glaring over at the trickster with annoyance. He didn’t want to go to the damn store again for food once more. And just because of this kid. His eyebrow quirked up at being called an adorable dork. “Can you rather not call me such? It sounds disturbing coming from you.” He commented, rolling his eyes before glancing back down at his phone.

Suddenly his phone was snatched out of his grasp, causing the older male to register what just happened in a few seconds. “Whoa! Give that back, you brat!” Milo whispered harshly to the male as he started towards the male. But paused for a moment at the male’s remark. “Are you seriously calling yourself cute?...Forget that I asked that.” Milo groaned, rubbing at his forehead, wondering to how his cousin was friends with this kid. He approached the young teen, snatching his phone out of the male’s hand. “You've got some sticky fingers, don’t you?” he scoffed at the teen, as he glanced down at the phone.

Milo scowled a bit, sending the young trickster a slight glare. “I just took pictures for some blackmail, that’s all. Might even stop Jim from skipping classes.” He glanced back down at the phone before placing it back in his pocket. “I’m a bit surprised. He’s never been the cuddling type. Even when he was little too. So of course there’s that reason as well to why I took the pics.” And it was you that he was cuddling, Milo had wanted to say but instead kept his mouth shut. “You’re proud? That’s strange to hear from you.” He added in a surprised tone, quirking an eyebrow as the trickster turned around quickly.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki)   The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 12:34 pm

Loki gave Milo a smug grin at the 'sticky fingers' comment, and then quickly turned his ehad back to the kitchen counter infront of him. He had managed to will the blush away, but that wamr and fuzzy feeling still lingered. Ugh, the trickster thought as he went ont ahead snooping around in the cupboards. Am I actually developing a crush on my bro?
He let out a tired sigh at the little revelation, honestly not that choked over it. Besides, it was surely just a 'phase', he's had plenty of crushes during his young life afterall, all of them wich he quickly got over without much drama involed. Surely, this time woldn't be such a big difference..?
The kiss for the day before suddnely poppoed up in his mind, making Loki almost blush again but surpringly brushed it off. Just a phase, nothing else.

He pushed a chair to the counter casually when he couldn't reach everything in the cabinet, just half paying attention to what Milo was saying behind him, kinda occupied by his own thoughts at the moment. He hummed now and then, already well aware of how opposed Jim usually was to hugs or the mere idea of cuddling, so he couldn't really blame Milo for taking the opportunity of taking pictures. Maybe he could convince Milo of sending some to him? 
"Just 'cause I don't have the word 'shame' in my dictionary doens't mean 'pride' is excluded too~" he winked at the young adult, jumping down from the chair and rolling up his sleeves. 
He didn't feel like mulling over Jim at the moment, he need food first. And what better way to start the day than with strawberry pancakes? With toast, eggs and bacons on the side, and lots of syrup and whipped cream, and a fruit salad. Yum. 

His attention then fell on the bloodstains on his sleeves, and first then realsied just how bad his hoodie needed a proper wash. Pouting a little to himself, he pulled the oversized clothing off and over his head and then patted out of the kitchen. "I'll be right back!" he called over his shoulder, already stipped to his boxers as he reached the washer machine. Pushing in his launduary, he started the machine and returned to the kitchen, whistleing to himself as he began making their breakfast. In still nothing but his underwear on.
Back to top Go down
Milo Thatch

Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki)   The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 8:51 am

Milo sighed softly as he watched as the trickster started snooping around in the cupboards as well. It was a bit too late to stop the younger male. Seemed like he really was on a mission to make himself a breakfast. He tilted his head a bit as he continued to watch the trickster, inspecting his actions. Seemed like the younger male was struggling himself over something. Just inspecting the male’s actions was really starting to make him curious. Milo wished he had telepathic powers instead of the current powers he had right now. But oh well. He’ll just investigate the trickster on his own terms.

He laughed a bit as the trickster’s height got the best of him when he had to use a chair to get to everything that seemed to be on the high shelf. “I said forget that I asked that.” He muttered, rolling his eyes at the male’s remark about pride and shame. His eyes glanced over the stuff that the trickster had gotten out. Good lord…that’s it. He was going to force both of these troublemakers to get groceries when it was time. Milo didn’t want to work a lot more missions and hours just to gain more money for groceries every damn week.  

Milo quirked an eyebrow as the trickster suddenly pulled his hoodie over his head and headed out of the kitchen towards the washer machine. He didn’t think much of it. And wished that he had. Especially when he glanced up to see the younger male wandering in his kitchen in only boxers. “W-What the?! There’s really no word called ‘shame’ in that mind of yours.” Milo groaned, rubbing at his forehead at the rising headache due to the trickster. He paused for a moment before leaning against the counter, crossing his arms over his chest. “Got into another fight with my cousin? Don’t think I didn’t see the blood on your hoodie.” Milo remarked out loudly, not yelling at the male to get dressed. Let the kid burn his self while cooking.

He had commented this to the trickster, watching the younger male carefully. Milo indeed knew about the night of his cousin’s injury. Sure, his cousin would avoid his touch due to his powers. But Jim had forgotten the tiny detail that his clothes provided information as well. The older male had been pissed, but kept his mouth shut. He didn’t want the younger male to leave the house until his head was healed enough. It seemed though that the relationship between the two young males seemed to be like always. It was the only reason to why Milo had allowed Jim to bring the trickster into the house and to why Loki was still standing in his kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki)   The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 2:05 pm

Loki just smiled amused to himself at Milo's 'overreaction', happily now occupying himself with making his feast breakfast. He doubted he'll be able to make the strawberries pancakes tastier than Clopin's, but he'll surpass him. One day. Till then, he'll just gobble up the delicious food the Jester made.
"It's not like it's the first time I walk around naked here," Loki casually said, flipping a pancake on the frying pan. "Though i'm not naked this time," he added, as if talking about the weather they were having. 

He almost burned himself at Milo's question, but managed to make it look like a normal slip of the hand. Luckily for the teen, his back was still facing Milo as he continued on his task, seemingly unafacted by the question. His expression however, wasn't content or happy anymore. Of course Milo would bring that up, the trickster thought sourly to himself, a light frown on his face as everything that's happend between him and Jim recently came back to mind. Especially their fight in that alley...
"The blood's mine, and it ain't because of the blockhead," he flatly stated without a smuch as glancing at the other. He wasn't lying for once. The blood was from his own little 'episode' the day before, and which Jim had just happend to pass by to witness. "And us two fighting now and then ain't nothing weird," he chuckled, forcing back his unbothered and smug expression when he turned around, placing the breakfast on the table.
No, him and Jim having a little disagreement now and then ain't nothing out of the ordinary, but that fight and weird tensin they've had sure is. Even if Loki was an expert at hiding his emotions behind a mask, he knew Milo could read peole without having to use his powers. He was smart and observant like that... just like Birger, the trickster thought to himself with distaste.
Back to top Go down
Milo Thatch

Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki)   The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 5:10 pm

Milo glared over at the younger boy, shaking his head a bit at what he said. “So glad I missed that.” He commented, rolling his eyes. A naked trickster walking around his apartment. Just great. Hopefully none of the neighbors saw such. They’d either think Milo was some pedophile or thought the trickster was a crazy family member that Milo had to look over. He really hoped that it was the second over the first. Milo didn’t want to be questioned by the police at all.

His eyebrow quirked up a bit as he spotted the slip of the hand by the trickster. Hope you burned yourself, Milo thought sourly to his self in amusement. His eyebrows furrowed a bit as the trickster proclaimed that the blood was his and it hadn’t been because of Jim. He didn’t question the male of why he had his blood on his hoodie for. That was his own business. And he was his cousin’s friend as well.

Though that fight between Jim and Loki was his business as well. His cousin had been harmed in that fight. “Fighting between you two isn’t weird. Though having one of you injured raises some questions.” Milo interjected with a raised eyebrow. There was that smug expression back again, Milo thought to his self as he watched as the trickster set the breakfast on the table. “And so I’ll ask you. What gave you the bright idea to use his powers against him?” Milo questioned the male, his eyes staying on the trickster as a watchful gaze.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki)   The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 5:40 pm

Loki's whole demanor froze then, staring with an empty exprssion down at his plate while ebing completley silent. Of course he figured it out, he mentally slapped himself, slowly moving his gaze up to meet the older's brown eyes. He's Milo afterall.
The trickster didn'tsay anything at first as he stared at the other male, as if waiting for him to keep asking, or maybe even throw him out of the apartment. Kinda weird how he hasn't really, after all these years of the trickster freely roaming around like he lived here. But now he'd perhaps given the man a good enoguh reason too. As much as the two cousins argued, Milo truly cared about Jim. 

A heavy sigh then left the teen's lips. With tried and slightly irritated expression, he leaned back agaisnt the chair while rubbing his head. "I was mad," he then replied simply, giving a shrugg as if not really knowing the reason himself. "Like, really mad," he went on in a darker tone, but this time with a small smile creeping out. "...bottled up anger for years, guess I finally just... snapped?"
He chuckled under his breathe, and bowed down until his forehead rested ontop of the table. "And I hate myself for it, for hurting him..."
More than I already do...
Back to top Go down
Milo Thatch

Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki)   The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 6:20 pm

Milo watched as the trickster’s whole demeanor just froze, before the trickster’s gaze slowly moved up to meet his gaze as well. He waited a moment or two as he waited for the trickster to speak up and say something. If it hadn’t been for Jim bringing the trickster to the apartment, Milo would’ve refused the trickster if he had come to the apartment by himself. For some apparent reason, his cousin had actually forgiven the trickster for the incident. So Milo didn’t want to throw out the trickster knowing that his relationship with his cousin would sink down lower. And have his cousin leave the apartment for days or even weeks.

His eyebrow quirked a bit as the sound of the heavy sigh by the trickster who finally replied. He listened carefully to the younger male, watching his reactions as well. His eyebrows furrowed a bit as his tone had gotten dark until a smile crept upon the trickster’s face. Milo stayed silent for a moment before interjecting, “And you decided to unleash your anger upon my cousin? Are you sure that the anger wasn’t directed towards him?” Sure there were times when people unleashed their anger on a person close to them. But it just didn’t add up to Milo really.

His attention resumed back onto the trickster who rested his forehead on top of the table, widening his eyes at the male’s comment. Milo grimaced a bit, before sighing out heavily. “Can’t really dwell much on it now. Especially since he forgave you…The reason to why your ass isn’t out of here.” Milo remarked as he leaned off the counter and headed to the table, sitting down. “Jim really has some strong restraint. He hasn’t harmed you yet.” 
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki)   The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 6:42 pm

Loki couldn't help but laugh a little, not out of amusment or beacuse he thougth anything about this was funny. No, the laugh sounded more like frustration. At Jim, at himself, everyone and everything else. How boring and uneventful the lifes of those who have no worries whatsoever must be.
"It was partly directed at him," he answeard truthfully, turning his head a little so he could look back up at Milo. "But mostly.... personal issues. Jiminy just happend to be there at the wrong time."
Unwittingly  he began to rubb his fingers agaisnt themself beneeth the table, holding back a grimace of pain as he felt the burnt skin on his palms and fingertips. That wasn't beacuse of his slip of the hand while cooking. Electrokinesis really ain't meant for me.

"I must be special then," he snickerd, really not beliving in that himself as he said it. Jim and restraint didn't exactly fit in the same sentence, as everyone on the grumpy teen's black list have seen. No, while Jim may care for him, surely Clopin's threat about not hamrign Loki had a big infulence there. 
"So, you're only ok with me becuse of Jim," he stated flatly, now sitting bakc up straight in the chair and lookign Milo straight in the eye. His smug and natural mask was back in place. "That's kind of pathetic," he murmured, but there was no bite or mockery in his tone.
Back to top Go down
Milo Thatch

Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki)   The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 7:11 pm

Milo winced a bit at the strange laugh that the male just had. His attention on the male focused more as the trickster answered his question. Bingo, Milo thought to himself mentally. "Don’t be letting your personal issues harm my cousin.” Milo commented in a warning laced tone, eyeing the male with a concerned expression. He didn’t want his cousin to get harmed just because he tried to confront a moody friend with issues. The older troublemaker had enough issues that is.

“You probably are. Even though you’re an annoying ass.” Milo shrugged his shoulders, glancing away. He didn’t hate the teenager; there were times when he enjoyed Loki’s company very much. But it was true of the trickster being annoying, especially with those smug expressions. Jim wasn’t too fond of annoyances, but somehow he had befriended the trickster and still was. It was very surprising.

He glanced back at the trickster as he had commented to Milo’s earlier remark. His eyes narrowed a bit at the male, frowning deeply. “What’s pathetic is unleashing your anger onto a friend. And hurting them.” Milo paused for a moment as he leaned back in his chair, trying to calm himself from literally lashing out at the younger male. “I’m not hearing that shit from you.” 
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki)   The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 7:44 pm

My appetite is as good as gone now, the trickster thought absently to himself, not even able to muster up some disappointment at this rate. Surely Jim can eat most of it, I still kinda owe him from last time.
The trickster's eyes wanderd off again, staring at nothing particular now. He didn't even as much as flinch when the older lached out at him, eve thoguht his words actually hurt. Still, his whole demanour stayed unchagned, empty and unreadable. Milo's words had just managed to trigger out more unwanted memories for the teen, some of which he couldn't tear himself out off as it keept playing out in his mind.

A white and large room, books and toys of all kinds spread out across the floor... along with blood prints and spots over it. Soft and quiet sobbs could be heard from the corner furthest inside the room, where the small cowering and trembling form of the boy was. 
"Sorry..." another strong yet quiet voice spoke up, making the boy flinch and tried to curlup into himself more. A door closed, followed by the sound of it locking.

"Yeah, that is pathetic," Loki mumbled out his agreement, pushing himself off and away from the chair. "I'm gonna go borrow a blanket, none your clothes fit me anyway and I'm not up for catching a cold."
Back to top Go down
Milo Thatch

Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki)   The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 8:13 pm

Milo noticed that the male wasn't eating any of the breakfast that he had just cooked up. He grimaced a bit as the younger male's gaze wandered somewhere else. It sent some chills down his spine to see that the male seemed empty and unreadable. And that slightly worried the older male. Had he said too much? Milo didn't have the same temper as his cousin. But he was really a smart ass that had a hard time filtering him mind before speaking. It had been easy before Milo had gotten his powers. Guess the power had gotten to his head and such. And he had grown over confident with them.

He flinched a bit as the trickster had actually agreed with him before getting up out of the chair. He tilted his head over at the trickster. "Why don't you try some of Jim's clothes? It shouldn't bother him much." Milo interjected, shrugging his shoulders lightly.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki)   The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 8:45 pm

Loki halted for a moment at the idea, already seeing how overszied his friend's cloths would be on him, and how much smaller that would make him look. He snorted, seeing why the hell not. "Then I'll go and snoop around his stuff, you can start eating," he said, gesturign for Milo to start digging as he left the kitchen again. "And it ain't poisned," he called from the other room before Milo would suspect it. Really, why wold he waste food like that?

As he reached the older troublemaker's room, Loki quietly walked inside, making no noise whatsoever as he began looking through his wardrobe. Grumbling quietly to himself after realising none of the pants Jim had would fit him, he gave up that search and settled with just borrowing a shirt, that felt more like a tunic to him after putting it on. I'm sure starting to feel like a midget, he pouted to himself, glacning over at the still sleeping teen on the bed. Like before when he had woken up, Loki felt that urge to crawl back down under the sheets and hide hismelf under the blanket. Though if he did it now, Jim would probably wake up and just push him off. 
The trickster snorted at the thought, picking up the marker pen from before and drew mustache on Jim's face to match with the grumpy teddy bear on his forehead. Stiffling a laugh, he straightend gave the room another look-over. Wonder where he hides his porn~
Back to top Go down
Milo Thatch

Milo Thatch

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki)   The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 3:33 pm

Milo quirked his eyebrow at the younger male who actually told him that he was going to go snoop around Jim’s room. Whatever. This was his cousin’s friend. It wasn’t his problem if Jim didn’t want the trickster snooping around. Partially his fault for bringing the younger male here. He glanced down at the food shrugging his shoulders a bit. “I watched you cook it.” He stated in a matter of fact tone, also noticing that there was strawberry pancakes. His cousin told him that the kid liked strawberries a lot. So there was another piece of evidence that it wasn’t poisoned. The older male started into the food after the trickster disappeared into his cousin’s room.

Jim wrinkled his nose a bit as he felt footsteps in his room, but didn’t take much notice of it. And kept on sleeping until he felt something along his face and heard a stifled laugh. His eyebrows furrowed before his eyes blinked opened to see the younger male near him…in one of Jim’s shirts? “What the hell...?” he yawned as he sat up groggily, staring over at Loki as he registered in his mind that the teen was wearing his shirt for real. “Are you really in one of my shirts?” he groaned, glaring over at the trickster with a sour expression. As much as he felt annoyed, Jim couldn’t help but think it was slightly a cute sight. “Made yourself look like a midget more….” Jim laughed, snickering a bit. The older troublemaker could smell the scent of food coming off of the trickster as well. Like strawberry pancakes. Milo’s gonna be pissed, Jim thought to himself as he remembered that his cousin hated when the trickster raided the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki)   The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 4:12 pm

Loki, who was currently seated on the floor infront of Jim's drawer snooping around, almost flinched in surprised as he heard the other waking up. Whoops, he thought with a snicker, looking over his shoulder at the older teen who was staring right back at him. He just gave his typical smilein return, as if he wasn't going throguh the other teen's stuff. Hope he doesn't feel the need to look in the mirror yet, he thought amused, proud at how dman well he was at keeping a poker face on.
"My clothes needed a wash, so Milo suggested I borrowed yours in the mean time," he asnweard with a shrugg, going back to looking through Jim's drawer. "Apparently, me waking around in nothing but underwear was to much for him," he chuckled.

He rolled his eyes at the predicted midget comment, lifitng one of his hand above his head and giving Jim the finger. "You must feel so superior~" he joked, waving his hand dissmisevly towards the older. "And yes I made breakfast," he added nonchalantly, smirking to himself in trimpuch as hefinally spotted the certain magazins. "I made enough for a Feast of Fools, so go ahead and dig in," he said while impassively browsing through his little discovery, as if he wans't currently reading through his friend's porn stash.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki)   The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:02 pm

Jim’s eyes narrowed a bit at the trickster as he noticed that the male was seated on the floor and snooping around in his drawer. He rolled his eyes a bit at the mention of his cousin suggesting for the trickster to borrow one of his clothes. Hope the trickster didn’t annoy his cousin that much. Well the male was still here right? Seems like it. Especially since he was still snooping around. “Worries about the neighbor, that’s why.” Jim interjected with a small shrug. “I’m always feeling superior when I stand next to ya small ass.” Jim added in a quick little quip, smirking. He groaned a bit as the trickster also informed him about how much breakfast he had just made. Oh great, seems like he was going to be force to pay for groceries this time. Thanks a lot you damn midget, Jim thought to himself sourly as he glanced back over at the male.

He blinked in surprise when he noticed which drawer the trickster was going through and had found something in it. “Hey! Get out of my stash!” Jim hissed as he hopped out of bed, stalking towards the trickster. His heats were slightly heated as he jerked the magazine out of the male’s grasp. “Nosy asshole.” He grumbled under his breath, glaring down at the male.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki)   The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:26 pm

"They've already seen me strolling around here halfnaked more than a couple of times, so apparnetly they don't mind," he replied back smugly, giving Jim a playfull wink. The msug expression soon fell though, and instead there was that childish and unasused pout. Grabbing hold of what was closest to him, (which turned put to be the marker) he threw it directly at Jim's head. "You love this ass, admit it," the trickster just snorted as he turned his back against the older again, flipping eyt another page of the magazine all unbotherd. 
He only had time to jerk in surprise though when Jim suddenly shot of his bed in a hurry, and the just as quickly (and rudely migth he add) swiped the magazine out of his hands. "Hey!" Loki whined, immediately upon his feet. "What's the big deal? It's not like it's secrect you have those," he pouted, attempting to reach for it and totally ignoring the glare directed at him. "No need to act shy Jiminy, it's totally natrual," he teased, mentally saving the picture of a blushing Jim. "Gotta say i'm a little dissapointed though, no blondes or even redheads in there. You have brunette-fetish or something~?" he teased, still trying to reach for the magazine while now standing on his toes.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki)   The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:54 pm

Jim rolled his eyes a bit at Loki’s suggestion of the neighbor’s opinion of him walking around almost naked. Well if that was true, then we might need to call the law on the neighbors, Jim thought to himself mentally. Jim’s eyes widened at the sight of the marker being thrown at him and dodged it quickly. “Whoa! Watch it now!” he warned the younger boy with a slim frown as the marker barely missed him.

He held the magazines high in the air away from the trickster who had shot to his feet and attempted to get the magazine back. “So what if it’s not a secret. You don’t go looking in people’s stashes! Even if they are your friend!” he proclaimed in his defense, rolling his eyes as the trickster was now standing on his toes to get the magazine. So damn short, Jim chuckled softly under his breath at the thought. He glanced away from the trickster at his next comments on Jim’s tastes. “It’s not that I dislike blondes and redheads…I just tend to go for brunettes more. Is that a crime?” he grumbled, wishing the heat in his cheeks would go away now. Why was this so damn awkward, Jim thought to himself as well. Most male friends usually drooled together over porn magazines…well let’s just say Jim was unique then? Jim started to feel like he was tilting backwards, noticing that the trickster was leaning up against him to get the magazines. “Oi, Loki! If you don’t back off, we’ll fa-!” His warning to the trickster was cut off when Jim lost his balance and toppling onto the floor, with the magazine clutched in one hand  and the trickster on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki)   The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:32 pm

Lok just scoffed, still thinking the oder was overreacting. And here everyone thougth Loki was the dramatic type (which, yeah he was, when he felt like it). "Oh come on, as if we don't invade each other privacy daily anyway," he pointed out, one hand now clinging ontp Jim's bare shoulder while the other was still trying to grabb hold of the damn magazine. Damn his height, no wonder Jim had a blast mocking him for it constantly. 
He rolled his eyes, wondering eyt again why Jim was making such abig deal of this. "Of course it's not blockhead, i'm just teasing," he murmured, absently enjoying the soft red spread across his friend's face. And he still wasn't allowed to think Jim was cute? 

Too stubborn to back off, he didn't litsen to Jim's warning and just kept on pushing, until he suddenly felt himself fall forward. Mumbling out a soft 'ouch', the trickster could at first only take notice of the firm and naked chest he was pressed against. Almost the same way he had been when he woke up before, only this time he was ontop, and Jim was below him. Huh, he could think think as he moved his head to look up. He would've blushed or felt that tickling in his stomach for sure, if it hand't been for those drawings on Jim's face. Now being this close to the other, Loki couldn't contain his poker face anymore and began laughing right in Jim's face, for the moment forgetting their current position. "Nice save there, blockhead," he chuckled, trying to stiffle his laughter and failing. Green eyes then spotted the magazine still in the older teen's grasp, and without thiking anymore on it reached over to snatch it back, unaware or simply just not caring of how his borrowed shirt had rolled upwards quite a bit during the sudden fall.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki)   The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 7:54 pm

Jim blinked in surprise to see that the trickster had fell on top of him, and could only stare as the trickster moved his head to look up. Then suddenly that poker face of the male’s had crashed and burned quickly. And the trickster just busted out laughing at him. “You little asshole,” Jim scowled, watching as the trickster just kept on laughing. He wasn’t so sure what was so funny. All that happened was the two falling on the floor with the damn teen on top of him. Was there something else he was laughing about? “Are you a hyena or something?” Jim scowled, rolling his eyes.
He blinked in surprise as the trickster snatched back the magazine out of his grasp. But his attention was onto the sight of his shirt rolling upwards on the trickster, and the sight made him blush a bit more. “Get your half-naked self off me!” he growled, feeling now embarrassed to have the male on top of him.
“Hey.” Jim furrowed his eyebrows at the familiar voice before glancing up behind him, his eyes widening at the sight of Milo standing behind him. Especially at the sight of the camera in the man’s hand and the smirk formed upon his lips. “Say Cheese.” Milo grinned before taking a picture of the two, snickering a bit at the situation that his cousin was in. Milo tilted his head to the side as he finally took notice of the male’s face. “What’s with the mustache…and grumpy bear drawing?” It took Jim a few seconds to register what his cousin was talking about, before he cursed out in anger when he remembered that marker and the fact that the trickster went bat shit crazy with the laughing. He sat up quickly, pushing the younger male off of him onto the floor as he got up and ran to the bathroom. “Loki! Are you fucking serious?!” he yelled from the bathroom, as he inspected the marker drawings on his face. Jim soon started to get the alcohol bottle and cotton balls to get the markings off of his face. 
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki)   The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:55 pm

"Nope, I'm a fox remember~?" The trickster chuckled smugly, winking down at the older who still laying under him. As he said this, their face had been close enough for their noses to brush, their breathes for a short moment hitting each other's cheeks, before he'd snatched back magazine and sitting pulling away. 
Loki was still trying to stiffle his laughter as he sat up, not making any move to remove himself from Jim's abdomen as he leisurley browsed throguh the magazine again. 

As the other and very familiar voice suddenly joined in, Loki merley looked up, a little surprsied at first but quickly giving Milo a grin in return. He even said 'cheese' and smile for the camera, comfortable still seated ontop of the blushing teen. until Milo spoiled the fun and Jim pushed him off that is. Still, Loki couldn't help but still laugh at the whole situation, even when heard Jim's furious yell from the bathroom. "Accoridng to some, I'm never serious~," he replied back all too happily, jumping up on his feet with the magazine still in hand. 
"Got a nice colletion of blackmail material there now," he commnted caually as he strolled pass¨t Milo, humming on an eerie old melody. Should I hide, or stuff my face full and flee before Jimbo breaks down the door and kills me? he asked himself, already back in the kitchen and noming on his strraberie pancakes. Nope, not as good as CloClo's buuuut close enough. 
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki)   The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 4:50 am

Milo quirked an eyebrow down at the picture on his phone before glancing down at the teenager. Had he really expected a different reaction from the teen? Not really, though he had hoped for some embarrassment. “Drats,” he muttered, slipping his phone back into his pocket while watching in amusement as his cousin ran to the bathroom to get that stuff off his face. “A grumpy bear?” Sounds a bit like his temperamental cousin, Milo thought to himself in amusement. He followed after the younger male, though he only shook his head at the sight of the porn magazines. You’d think that he’d hide them better…”He’s going to get you back, I hope you know that.”Milo remarked to the younger male, before heading back to the couch in the living room, having had already eaten his share of the breakfast.

Jim scowled darkly as he finally got the markings off of his face. Alcohol was such a savior to him right now. He dried his face off with a towel before stomping out of the bathroom towards the kitchen, smelling at the air of the delicious food. His eyes landed on the younger male, narrowing at the trickster sitting there and eating his pancakes, thinking everything was just dandy. He grumbled something under his breath in irritation, before heading over to the fridge, bringing out a jug of milk and syrup. He set the jug of milk on the counter and brought out a glass, filling it up with milk before putting the jug back into the fridge. But kept the syrup in one of his hands while doing so. After closing the fridge door, Jim started to walk past the trickster but paused for a moment as he glanced down at the pancakes. “Aren’t you forgetting…syrup?” Jim sneered as he tilted the opened bottle of syrup, watching as the sweet gooey liquid poured down over onto the trickster. Getting that syrup out of one’s hair was going to be a pain. But thankfully only the trickster had to worry about such. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki)   The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Trickster has awoken! (TAG: Loki)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next