Gods Among Us | A YouTube/Forum RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lin Bei Fong

Lin Bei Fong

A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason] Empty
PostSubject: A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason]   A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 9:03 pm

As much as Lin liked her job, being randomly send to places she hardly knew, all by herself though with an experienced officer in a care on the next street but with high expectations of success was ruining her mood almost as much as drowning in paper work. Still there she was, standing in front of the famous club called Myth almost ready to walk right in. For the felt 100th time she checked again if the officer was still around and alive and if her equipment was ready to get used at any time before she finally entered the club. Inside she walked slowly which caused far more attention that she intented or even wanted at all even though her outfit rather seemed to be the cause of the people´s glares. However it wasn´t like Lin came here for fun but for work resulting for her to simply keep wearing her long trenchcoat all the time. On her way to the bar though it got harder and harder for her to get through the crowd and before she knew it she was stuck enough to fall over a stranger just by a little push. Being now the center of attention Lin actually started to blush as she muttered to the stranger. "I ... ehm ... I so sorry."

(OC: Yes I like to make charries being clumsy enough to fall over someone >///<)
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason]   A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:26 pm

(N'aaawww xD <333 too bad Jason's such an ass tho... but ofc I don't mind Wink )

This was one of those rare days that Jason wasn't in this sort of place for pleasure or fun, but for work instead. Normally he wouldn't care much, but he had really been hoping for a break after his latets mission he just so happen to have gotten back from. And it had been an annoying one too. Two bullets to the head and a broken spine it had cost him, so it sure as hell was satisfying when the orders had been to dispose of the crazy pyro gang, in whatever way he ahd seen fit. Some of their blood was surely still on his jacket.
He had planned to get shit-faced and laid for the rest of the night, but had sadly recived some new orders of tracking down another crazy and out of control mutant, this time apparently with the ability to secrete some corrosive acid or whatever. Oh joy, I might just get my face melted off, he thought annoyed, spying his next target among the fat crowd. Those fuckers better give me a week off for this.

Psuhing himself away from the bar, he swiftly began moving thorugh the crowd, unseen by his current target who was currently to busy getting drunk with some chicks. But just before he would've reached him, someone suddenly fell over him. Quickly catching himself before he woud've fallen over himself, his hands shoot out to grabb the woman out of reflex. As she stutterd out ehr apologize, Jason only looked over his shoulder to see where the acid-guy was, and cursed under his breathe when he wa sno longer in sight. "Fuck this night," he mutterd, running a hand down his face. The guy had surely spotted him anyway beacuse of the little scene, he'd better wait another moment until the target is more waste before he'd strike. He was not allowed to start an uneccesary comotion afterall, Jason's 'employers' had made that painfully clear. 

Sighing, he glared down at the girl, giving her quick judging look before pushing ehr back towards the bar. "You owe me a drink for that," he mutterd, pushing her down on a chair with one arm wrapped tightly around her. "The strongest they have."
Back to top Go down
Lin Bei Fong

Lin Bei Fong

PostSubject: Re: A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason]   A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:58 pm

(..... where exactly has he been an ass xD? And omg I feel so evil for the growing need to make Lin suffer emotionally >///<, oh and btw short posting time sorrew ... *cough*)

Now that she actually saw the victim of her not anymore existing balance her blushing only got worse. Great, he was handsome, she had to pay him a drink and it surely would take her some time now until she could gather some information from the barkeeper about a target she came here in the first place. Innwardly crying to herself why of all days today she had to be that awkwardly clumsy she tried to get out her purse after she found herself seated on a chair when she eventually noticed the arm around her making her only blush more. No, this surely wasn´t her day. "Fine, just make the order I´ll pay." Lin replied without even being able to look at the strangers face. This was just too embarassing for her.
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason]   A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 3:39 pm

(weeeeeell...... everytime I've Rped as him Razz  and pffft, wht are everyone such sadist to their poor charries? x3 and sorry for the late reply, blame work and these stupid timezones x'D)

Smiling slightly to himself, he gave the young woman a pat on the back before taking the seat next to her, demanding the bartender to come over. As he did, Jason quickly made his order, two of the same drink. Giving a nod, the bartender was about to get right to fixing the drinks, but seems to hesitate as he gave Jason a suspicious and worried look. The young man just quirked an eyebrow at this, patiently waiting for a moment for the other to stay or do something. Jason was more than sure that he'd seen recognition flash in the bartender's eyes. "Get to it then," he finally said, his dark tone making the man snapp out of it and hurrying up with the order.
That probably wasn't good, Jason thought tiredly to himself, though unable to see the point of worrying. Right now he just needed a short break.
Turning his head, he gave Lin another quick look over, feeling himself smirk as he did. "So what's your deal then?" he asked blunty. "Since you're obviousy not here for 'fun'."
Back to top Go down
Lin Bei Fong

Lin Bei Fong

PostSubject: Re: A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason]   A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:53 pm

(OMG that´s not my day xD First when I tried to post somewhere else the forum didn´t let me and then the forum ate itself by closing in the middle of my writing pfffffffft >///< xD Anyways for my charries, they get their sweet happy ever after somewhere else all the way soooow ~ and since you´re posts are so lovely and highly entertaining it´s completely worth waiting *Q* ♥)

Lin watched the whole scene with raising an eyebrow as well. Either the bartender just has been caught in some daydream or, more likely, something suspecious was going on. However as the man next to her just spoke up reasoing for the drinks to actually get finished she quickly paid for the drinks with a sigh. There her loan went. Not all of it of course but still far more she planned to spend that night. The direct question coming from right next to her made her jump out of her pouting though and directed her attention to the stranger. "Wha-? Awh but I even put on my prettiest coat what a shame I got uncovered that easily." She tried to dodge the question smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason]   A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:45 pm

(awwwwww i hate when stuff like that happens, which... is quite normal for me x'D *huggles* and ooh that's good anreassuring t hear haha<33 caaaan't say the same for mine.... Very Happy and aww thank you Embarassed i'll try to no dissapoint then :3)

His smirk stayed in place, if not even getting a little more smug as he listened to her trying to dodge the question. Even if his memories were fuzzy and still pretty much fucked up, she somehow remined him of himself, from years ago. Guess that's why he quickly figured she was here 'work', much like he currently was. 
Snickering, he pushed one of the two drinks he orderd to her, taking a large gulp from his own. "If you were trying to belnd in, you're doing a pretty sad job there sweetheart," he stated flatly. Could she be a cop? he asked himself, glacning at her from the corner of his eye. He doibted it, but he'd been wrong before. He reeeeeeally hoped that wouldn't be the case, he's got enough shit to take care of already.
Back to top Go down
Lin Bei Fong

Lin Bei Fong

PostSubject: Re: A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason]   A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 7:08 pm

(You can NEVER dissapoint me ♥)

She stared at the drink, almost puzzled. Drinking or no drinking, that was the question. Since her mission already got ... not like she had intended how much worse could it get if she´d take one drink? Especially if she already had paid for it. On the other side though did she really want to risk the effect of alcohol, at work? In the end she decided to just took a good sip. She shruged at his remark hardly showing any more emotions. "What if I was?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason]   A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 7:30 pm

(<333 you're to sweet Smile )

Jason just smirked to himself, taking another swig from the drink. They sure weren't kidding when claiming thiswas the strongest they had. A pity he wasn't that easiy affected by alcohol anymore.
"Well, if you are, then your cover's been blown sicne the moment you steppped inside this club," he frankly stated, now with his back leaning agaisnt the bar counter and iceblue eyes scanning the heavy crowd. "Not a good way to get the job done quick and easy," he winked, giving her an arrogant smirk. "So anyway," he said in much more entusiastic tone, once again wrapping an arm around her shoulder and pulling her tightly up against him. "What do I call you~?"
Back to top Go down
Lin Bei Fong

Lin Bei Fong

PostSubject: Re: A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason]   A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 7:59 pm

(you too ♥ *cuddles*)

Rolling her eyes Lin opened up her coat and put it on her lap now that she already stayed longer as expected causing her to start sweating quite a lot under her clothes. Shortly after she took another sip trying to cool herself down a little. "Oh really? How about you teach me to do right then?" She replied halfly joking with a little smirk on her face until she noticed an arm around her once again."You can just go with Lin. Now what about you?"

(I swear I was sooooooo close to make her say "Not interested." >///<)
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason]   A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 9:08 pm

He snorted at her joke and cuped her face tenderly with one hand, turning her had until their noses almost brushed agaisnt each others. "If I taught you, you'd end up dead within the hour," he whisperd huskily, before letting out another laugh and pulling away like nothing, casually ordering another drink.
"So, Lin was it?" he asked without really caring. "I'm Jason. Why the hell are you in a place like this by yourself?"

(pfft. Would've been funny if she had ;D)
Back to top Go down
Lin Bei Fong

Lin Bei Fong

PostSubject: Re: A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason]   A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 12:09 am

As he took her face Lin cornered her eyes a little though unimpressed and looked right into his eyes. "Oh how nice of you to let me die that quickly." 
Feeling a little releaved about that he had just let go of her she sat up straight again. "You mean besides [url=#]looking forA not that usual day of work [Tag Jason] Arrow-10x10[/url] a victim I can stumble on and pay a drink so we get to talk? Nothing worth to be mentioned. Anything else you´d like to know or tell me?"

(Well choose of words were not 100% for it and naaaah that would be have been to mean since he hardly did anything xD)
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason]   A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 5:32 pm

Jason shrugged, chuckling under his breathe at her indifferent attitude. Guess he underastimated her a little. "Not really," he said, his focus currently on the people dacning their hearts out on the dancefloor. "But i'm in a need of a distraction, so you'll just have to do," he winked. "Anything you'd like to tell me?"

(sorry for lame post... kinda at a loss for what to type x'D)
Back to top Go down
Lin Bei Fong

Lin Bei Fong

PostSubject: Re: A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason]   A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 7:44 pm

She followed his eyes almost pouting about that he had no desire to tell her some more about him though still relieved that this also meant less time in the club for her. "I won´t dance, sorry. Just ... so you know. Other than that I don´t know if there is much to say about me that could actually interest you, is there? Otherwise feel free to ask."

(*pets* I know how your feel ♥ I have that with a special charrie felt every day xD)
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason]   A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 8:51 pm

He quirked an eyebrow at her when she said she wans't going to dance, ad couldn't help but snort at the girl. "Didn't take ya for the type to dance anyway, so I wasn't planning on asking ya," he shrugged, downing down what was left of his drink in one go. "How very generous of you. Though how I would I know you're not just amkign stuff up if I asked you something?" he smirked. 

(aww x'D *hugs* inspiration come baaaaaaack to meee~ x'3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason]   A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A not that usual day of work [Tag Jason]
Page 1 of 1