Gods Among Us | A YouTube/Forum RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Order Up. [Jason]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Order Up. [Jason] Empty
PostSubject: Order Up. [Jason]   Order Up. [Jason] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 12:09 pm

Agent Carter signed her name on the documents in front of her, a tight lipped expression on her face. She placed them in a folder and sealed the fold with wax and a seal, before handing them to her assistant.  "Is Mr. Todd in attendance?" She asked curtly, her voice commanding and stern. 

Her assistant shuffled her feet a little. "He is, ma'am." she said hesitantly.  Carter raised an eyebrow at the uneasy young women. "Say what you want to say, Miss Evans, you know I don't care for secrets in my staff. Well, except for the ones we all keep." She said with a slight chuckle, Evans giving a small sigh of relief as she did. 

"It's nothing, ma'am really, just that he makes me uneasy. He doesn't seem like a military man at all."

Carter gave her anxious assistant a kind, reassuring smile. "Send Mr. Todd in, and send those off." She said, with the same sternness, gesturing to the papers she had sealed. "And then, take an extra hour for your lunch. I shall need you well rested this evening." 

Evans nodded and left to go about her task, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor. As the door clicked shut Agent Carter slid some more papers in her desk drawer and locked it, slipping the key in a hidden pocket on her uniform.  She stood, and turned to the window, hands behind her back in a parade rest, eyes squinting at the shafts of afternoon sunlight penetrating the blinds.
Back to top Go down
https://godsamongus.forumotion.co.uk
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

Order Up. [Jason] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order Up. [Jason]   Order Up. [Jason] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 3:04 pm

What a great fucking week this had been. Mission after mission, orders upon orders. And on the rare occasion he actually was granted some time off, other annoying shit was thrown his way. Had his life before been this messed up and intense? ...probably. 
Maybe it was the fact that he had no say in anything anymore. He was dog, only barking when told to do so. Even so, he could make his surroundings uncomfortable or down terrified of him, like now as he currently made his way through the halls of Machina Industries. Even with the unreadable expression on, his sour mood and blodhthristy aura felt heavy around him. Rounding a corner, he almsot run straight into a woman. He shot her a cold glare, making her flinch away and then quickly conituing on her way.

"Ok, let's make this quick," he growled as he pushed the doors open, glaring irritated at the back of Agent Carter. He just wanted to get wasted and sleep for a couple of week or two. "Just got my face back to normal after getting half of it melted off," he grumbled, walking up to the desk with his hands lazily inside his worn out jeans pockets. "So I really ain't in the best of moods now."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Order Up. [Jason] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order Up. [Jason]   Order Up. [Jason] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 3:39 pm

Agent Carter scoffed at Jason's attitude, not even bothering to turn around. She slid two fingers between the blinds and spread them apart slightly, giving herself a better view of a parade drill going on outside. "Then I shall dispense with the pleasantries Mr. Todd." She said curtly, finally turning around to face him, her hands falling behind her back once more and a look of authority on her face. 

"At 7pm tonight, several bombs will go off across the city, releasing a toxic gas that has been proven to affect the 10%, and only the 10%, unaffiliated with mutations. The toxin will make them enraged and violent, provoking outburts enough, we hope, to make the mutants retaliate in force. " A smile flickered onto her face, she was incredibly pleased with herself, mostly for organizing the whole thing, but partially because she got to tell Jason he would be running around in the middle of it all. 

"The toxin has no lasting affects and should only stay in the citizens systems for 48 hours at most, so long as it doesnt form pockets and fail to disperse into the air. " She reassured him, though doubting it caused much to care as he couldn't die. "Your objective," she stated, sliding two files across the table towards him, "is to locate and detain these two."

She gave him a moment to glance over the files. "They are both of particular interest to us, and needed alive, if you please." She drolled. "When you have them, they need to be delivered to Unit 25 at Yensid Labs. Do I make myself crystal clear, Jason?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

Order Up. [Jason] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order Up. [Jason]   Order Up. [Jason] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:42 pm

Jason quirked an eyebrow at the agent, slumping down on a chair and immpatienly waiting for her to finish talking. Just as he had annoyingly assumed, this was all just part of the new assignment he was gonna get, the shitty part of the job only he could carry out apparently. And by Carter's pleased smiel to judge by, she was more thna happy to send him right into the middle of it all. As if that look of authority she had wasn't pissing him off already. Man they where lucky he couldn't get away with killing anyone here... 

He straighted up in his seat as she slide the two files across the table, boringly readinng through them enought to know the important details. He frowned a little, for a second considering shoving the files down the woman's throat and stomp his way out of there. These damn orders, god damn he hated reciving them and ebing unable to do shit to refuse them. Guess he's moodier thn usual today.
So instead, he just sighed and pushed himself up from his seat, scaning throguh the files another time. They still look like some damn kids, he thought absently to himself, already making a list of things he'd need to watch out for when finding these brats. None of the things about to take place really concerned him. He was not meant to ask question, just carry out the orders gvien to him without complaints or thoguhts of what was wrong or right. This time wa sno different.

"Yeah, yeah whatever," he mutterd indifferently at her, waving his hand in a dissmisive way. "Can't expect them to be completley scratch free though, considering what they can do," he pointed out flalty.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Order Up. [Jason] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order Up. [Jason]   Order Up. [Jason] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 8:16 pm

"These two are more trouble than they seem, Mr. Todd." Carter said curtly, turning her back on him again to look out of the window. "I assume I don't need to tell you to keep your trap shut. You are dismissed."
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

Order Up. [Jason] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order Up. [Jason]   Order Up. [Jason] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 8:54 pm

"Obviously they are, if you're so damn intent on bringing them here," he said back, souding al bored and annoyed again. He scoffed at her back, the urge of putting a bullet through that head stronger than minutes ago. 
"Right, 'only bark when you're told to'," he snorted dryly as he mimciked one of his employer's, turning towards the door. "Well then, off to do your dirty work again."
He didn't step out immedintly the moment he opened the door however, and with a cold smirk looked back over at Agent Carter. "Be careful on who you turn your back too further on, unless you feel like getting stabbed."
The door closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Order Up. [Jason] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order Up. [Jason]   Order Up. [Jason] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Order Up. [Jason]
Page 1 of 1