Gods Among Us | A YouTube/Forum RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Sprial Emerges [RIOT]

Go down 
+7
Jim Hawkins
Lin Bei Fong
Jason Todd
Loki
Belle Smith
Megara Carter
Lena Thumbe
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Belle Smith

A Sprial Emerges [RIOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sprial Emerges [RIOT]   A Sprial Emerges [RIOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 2:59 pm

Belle frowned.  What was up with this chick?  Things were a bit crazy right now, but that didn't mean she had to be rude.  Maybe that was just her reaction to stress?  Oh well.  Belle wasn't about to argue about it.  They had more important things to worry about.  Like actually getting to their cars in the parking lot.  Loki said he didn't want him and his friends putting the book store at risk, but Belle wasn't sure if she liked the idea of letting a bunch of teenagers defend themselves.  Sure, they had pretty helpful powers, but still, they were a bunch of kids.  "Well...at least take my mannequin buddy," she said, shoving it forward.  "He can at help you, a little.  I mean, I know you guys are already kick-ass and stuff, but..."  Ugh, this was stupid.  The girl had super strength, the boy had electricity powers, and Loki could borrow anyone's powers.  How could a mannequin possibly be useful to people like them?
Back to top Go down
Palladium Green

Palladium Green

PostSubject: Re: A Sprial Emerges [RIOT]   A Sprial Emerges [RIOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 8:07 am

(ooc: I AM LATE AND I AM SORRY, MIND IF I BUTT IN??)

One moment he had been strolling around, the other he was running for his life. It was as if everyone had gone crazy. 
He wasn't sure what was going on, but he knew he had to get to safety. People around him were fighting or running and the city's once so peaceful evening had turned into a madhouse.

'This is real.' Palladium thought, rounding a corner. 'If only this were a nightmare I could turn it all around.'

Up ahead he noticed a group of teenagers, most of their faces he recognized from his school. 
Palladium slowed down to give himself some time to think.  
  The kids seemed to be handling themselves quite well for the situation, something he hadn't expected. He wasn't a hero, not at all, and he was weak compared to the raging riot. 

He kicked himself mentally. 'Why is this happening. I'm no help. If only this were a dream I could summon-'
His train of thought was interupted when he noticed someone had torn himself away from the riots and was running towards the teens at full speed, a crazed look in his eyes. The man wasn't exactly close to the teenagers, but it still made Palladium panick.

"No!" Without a second thought, Palladium outstretched his hand and summoned a dream portal in front of the attacker. Something that looked like a winged lion jumped out and tackled the man.

Palladium stopped dead in his tracks. "I can... bring dreams to the real world?" 
He watched the lion rip the man's throat, an unpleasant sight, but just the confirmation he needed. The lion turned to him with a proud look in his eyes, making Palladium feel his feet again.

Without another thought, he ran as fast as he could to the teenagers, suddenly seeing a familiar face. 
"Belle!" he cried, the lion joining his side as they skidded to a halt.

He panted, not realizing his poor breathing sooner. Putting his hands on his knees, he took a moment to regain composure.

"Everyone, you must get to safety, quick!" he breathed, probably stating the obvious, but it had to be said.
Back to top Go down
Lena Thumbe
Admin
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: A Sprial Emerges [RIOT]   A Sprial Emerges [RIOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 11:47 am

Nana frowned at Jim's questioning. Though she wouldn't have given him an answer anyway, she didn't have one. She was technically a ward of the state after all, if the government wanted her back they didn't need to send in the military, and even if they felt they should because of her volatile tendancies, why only in all this chaos? Why not just knock on her door?

She eyed the mannequin warily, unlocking her car with one eye on the hoard of destruction just across from them. "Is that thing even gonna work without you around?" She asked dubiously, rolling her eyes at the very notion it was necessary. Flinging herself in the front seat, she adjusted her rearview mirror so she had a better view of the nutcases battering each other and the pay and display. 

"Get in or get gone." she said coldly, mostly at Jim whom she knew and therefore cared just the tiniest bit if someone beat him to a pulp other than her "'cos when I start this thing theyre gonna know we are here."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Sprial Emerges [RIOT]   A Sprial Emerges [RIOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 3:20 pm

Jim nodded his head in response to Loki’s question. “Yeah. I’ve seen him a couple of times. Think my cousin was unfortunately assigned to the lunatic as a partner.” Jim answered with a slight shrug of his shoulders. His eyebrows raised up at Loki’s suggestion. “I’m safe from him because of Milo. Well…that is until today…” His mind wondered to the memory of blasting the guy with an electric blast. He knew for sure that the guy was going to get payback soon. And he wasn’t sure that the military nor Milo could help him there. “Think he was after you and her.”

He scowled a bit at the female’s cold tone and statement towards him. Jim was getting a bit of the urge to fry this witch like he almost did to those people back there. But he quickly shooed away those dark thoughts, hoping that this freaking headache of his would just go away. “Yeah yeah, I get it.” He muttered under his breath as he got into the back seat of the car. He’d leave the front seat for Loki, since the teen knew and liked her more than Jim did.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Sprial Emerges [RIOT]   A Sprial Emerges [RIOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 2:26 am

It was his day off from working in the club and Sinbad was itching for the thrill of a steal. He had decided to spend the day wandering through the department store, mapping the layout of any new stores that caught his eye.

As he walked past the milling shoppers he bit into an apple he'd lifted from a store a few minutes before, choking when he felt the earth quake beneath him. He swallowed hard as black smog started to filter through the air vents. Quickly dropping the apple, he covered his face with the back of his hand. He glanced around but he couldn't see a thing, completely lost in the fog.

Before the fog could disappear completely he was roughly pushed against a balcony railing. He stared into the maddening eyes of a middle-aged man as he threw his hands around Sinbad's neck. He had little time to think of a plan, feeling his body lean further over the edge of the balcony. He glanced down at the floors below him, why didn't I just stick to the ground floor? he thought as his breathing started to become shallow. He pulled the dagger he kept for emergencies from his sleeve and jammed the blade into the man's shoulder, blaming the lack of oxygen for his next move. The man backed off at the sting of the blade seeming to shake it off in an instant as he lunged towards him again. Not planning on being killed this time he shoved the man to the side, only to watch him trip and fall over the railing himself. Sinbad grimaced at the sound of the man hitting the floor below, unable to think much more of it he ran as soon as he saw a deranged couple heading his way.

Sinbad hid in the back of a deserted store. With a view to the front window he saw the couple run past without even a glance in his direction. Damn, I wish I'd grabbed my knife before that lunatic fell, he thought as he watched the chaos in front of him.

He stayed low and out of sight, moving to the front of the store to get a better look for any exit. Instead he saw a group of teenagers running from another lunatic who was leaning over a familiar looking woman.
'Lin..' he whispered to himself, furrowing his brow trying to hear what they were saying only to growl lowly when the man kicked her in the stomach.

As soon as the man disappeared he heard a roar from the staircase. Another man had appeared, charging in her direction when he noticed the now unconscious detective lying helplessly on the floor. Sinbad tightly gripped the door frame he was hiding behind, resisting the urge to rescue a member of the police force. A member who had been on his tail for months now.

Are ya really gonna let that guy eat her alive? He could hear Helga's voice in his head, she was always telling him that he should help people in need whether they be your enemy or not. Just like the time she met Korso. Sinbad rolled his eyes, he knew she was right, she was always right. Whatever trouble they might have caused for each other in the past, right now she was about to get torn to pieces. He refused to let someone die knowing he could have done something to save them.

He glanced around quickly. Most of the people, crazy or not, had dispersed to the lower levels, all clear, he thought. He opened the store door and sprinted towards the detective, watching in annoyance as the man reached her first. As soon as he reached them he grabbed his collar, pulling him off of her before he could do any real damage. He punched him in the stomach, winding him long enough for him to grab a stray piece of metal. He hit him across the face with it, dropping the metal beside his unconscious body.

Sinbad picked the girl up in his arms, heading back to the deserted store before any of the others noticed the commotion. He placed her down in the back of the store, taking off his jacket and placing it under her head. He looked down at her body, she was covered in cuts and bruises and who knows what that gun-toting maniac had done to her internal organs when he kicked her the way he did.
'Better safe than sorry..' he muttered to himself, not wanting to wait for her to wake up before he helped her in case her internal injuries were too severe and she never woke up.
'1..' he said to himself as ripped open the bottom of her shirt and placed his left hand on her stomach.
'2..' his hand crackled against her skin with the blue-tinted white lightning that came with his powers.
'3!' her entire body was soon enveloped in electricity, accelerating her healing cell by cell. He watched as her wounds slowly started to fade, if she was awake she would have felt a slight shock surging through her body but nothing unbearable.

Once she was healed he leaned back against the shop counter. He wondered what exactly was going on outside and why some people seemed completely immune to it all. Sinbad sighed, there wasn't a lot he could do about it from in here anyway and he was in no hurry to go back out into that mess. His gaze softened as he turned his attention back to Lin, looking down at her he tutted softly, 'what trouble have you gotten yourself into now, huh?'
Back to top Go down
Lena Thumbe
Admin
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: A Sprial Emerges [RIOT]   A Sprial Emerges [RIOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 4:49 pm

As soon as Loki entered the car, Nana turned the ignition, her eyes on the rearview mirror as she watched it gain the attention of the enraged citizens. Her hands were like lightning on the gears and the car swung around seemingly on the spot as she released the throttle and careened down the ramp towards the exit, her tyres screeching from the strain. "Come on baby, don't give out on me." She muttered, hearing the old thing groaning under her overzealous command. 

As they drove it became apparent that the department store wasn't the only place this was happening, all over town people were fighting and looting and mindlessly destroying shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sprial Emerges [RIOT]   A Sprial Emerges [RIOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Sprial Emerges [RIOT]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2