Gods Among Us | A YouTube/Forum RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jailbait on tap [Korso]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lena Thumbe
Admin
Lena Thumbe

Jailbait on tap [Korso] Empty
PostSubject: Jailbait on tap [Korso]   Jailbait on tap [Korso] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 4:34 pm

((OOC: Timeline wise, this is before the riot for anyone wondering xD))

Lena huffed as she walked down the street. All she wanted was to provide a means for herself, mostly to have something to fill the void in her social life, yet everywhere she went she was turned down for one reason or another. She had no resume, was still in high school, and nowhere could really look her up because she didn't exist. So she shoved her hands in the pockets of her blue skinny jeans and grumbled along, taking the long route home so she wouldn't have to sit in an empty apartment quite so soon.

As she walked along, something caught her eye, stuck on the door of a dingy little place with a flickering neon sign above the door. "Help Wanted". Lena chewed her lip a second, looking down at her chest, she undid the top button of the white blouse she was wearing and tugged it down around her waist. Yeah, she looked 21, no problem. Her blatant babyface never even occurred to her, just the desperation to be social and out besides going to school. Butterflies nibbled at her stomach as she strode inside, blinking as the stark sunlight changed to an iridescent gloom. 

It was the middle of the day on a sunday, so the place wasn't exactly crowded, the few patrons who were there were too busy nursing their drinks to really notice her walking across the floor to the bar, shoes clicking on the floor, or at least that's what Lena thought. 

Tapping her fingertips on the bar nervously she leaned over to look at a man behind it. "Excuse me," she said, trying to make herself heard without bothering the drinkers "I was wondering if I could speak to the manager? I wanted to respond to your help wanted sign."
Back to top Go down

Jailbait on tap [Korso]
Page 1 of 1