Gods Among Us | A YouTube/Forum RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update: New Downtown Residences and Slight Forum Adjustment.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lena Thumbe
Admin
Lena Thumbe

Update: New Downtown Residences and Slight Forum Adjustment. Empty
PostSubject: Update: New Downtown Residences and Slight Forum Adjustment.   Update: New Downtown Residences and Slight Forum Adjustment. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 12:54 pm

Hi guys! So you may have noticed that the the categories are slightly split up now and some of the forums seem to have dissapeared: DON'T Panic! Ive made some slight adjustments, any any boards that are gone are still there, they are just in their respective parent-forums. This is so that people's apartments and such don't take up most of the home page. 

Which brings me to my next update! I added a tower block of flats in the Downtown section. Feel free to let me know if you want your own sub-board there, as well as suggestions for Uptown and Midtown residential areas (I'm kinda stuck for names.)

Thanks guys, enjoy!
Back to top Go down

Update: New Downtown Residences and Slight Forum Adjustment.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gods Among Us | A YouTube/Forum RolePlay :: Information :: Announcements & Events-
Jump to: