Gods Among Us | A YouTube/Forum RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Idea! Would like feed back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Connor Kent

Connor Kent

Idea! Would like feed back Empty
PostSubject: Idea! Would like feed back   Idea! Would like feed back Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 3:10 am

Ok so, Big Hero 6 has become a huge part of my life. More so, Baymax <3 Sadly becuase 3d and 2d animation don't look so good together and is tricky video stuff, I can't play Baymax here T.T It sucks, but I understand and its fair.

HOWEVER!

What if I took Giant form The Iron Giant, and make him essentially baymax in terms of personality and the robot nurse thing (while we all pretend he's not bigger than the statue of liberty)? Might not quite be all non threatening and huggable in design but we could work with it. And have him be a product of one of the last creations of Machina before the accident and disappeared afterwards with the military very interested as to what happened to this robot.

Wat do you guys think? Should I see about doing it? Yay or nay?

If Yay, I would like to also talk to Loki for an idea that I had in addition as to why the robot was made.
Back to top Go down
Lena Thumbe
Admin
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: Idea! Would like feed back   Idea! Would like feed back Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 8:17 am

YES YES I AM DOWN WITH THIS YES
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Idea! Would like feed back   Idea! Would like feed back Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 9:10 am

*squeels* BIG HERO 6! ;3; oh gosh this movie<3333333

and YES!!! ALL THE WAY YES for this idea!!! I'm down with this like Lena!! Yesssssssssss bounce bounce bounce bounce

Ooooh ideas, I love hearing/discussing ideas~ 8D yesssssssss 
pm? :3
Back to top Go down
Connor Kent

Connor Kent

PostSubject: Re: Idea! Would like feed back   Idea! Would like feed back Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 3:22 pm

Yay I'm glad people's like the idea :3

Loki I keep trying to find someway to pm you, but I can't find it/it won't let me and I have no idea why and its soooo frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Idea! Would like feed back   Idea! Would like feed back Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 4:09 pm

oh yeah, took me a while to figur out how that worked too Razz
i'll send one to you then, and see if that works ^^ <333
Back to top Go down
Lena Thumbe
Admin
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: Idea! Would like feed back   Idea! Would like feed back Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 4:53 pm

Dear, im the admin and I have to wait for others to PM me xD lord knows
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Idea! Would like feed back   Idea! Would like feed back Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 4:56 pm

x'DDDDDD speaking of PM's, I sent one to you Lena o3o through Jason's account I think? not sure if it worked or not...? x'D 
*hugs*
Back to top Go down
Lena Thumbe
Admin
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: Idea! Would like feed back   Idea! Would like feed back Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 4:57 pm

Yeah i just replied :3
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Idea! Would like feed back   Idea! Would like feed back Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 4:57 pm

oh phew it worked then x'DDD goodie Smile <3333333
Back to top Go down
BAYMAX

BAYMAX

PostSubject: Re: Idea! Would like feed back   Idea! Would like feed back Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 3:18 pm

Baymax has now been made. YAY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea! Would like feed back   Idea! Would like feed back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea! Would like feed back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gods Among Us | A YouTube/Forum RolePlay :: Out Of Character :: Discussion-
Jump to: