Gods Among Us | A YouTube/Forum RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Self-Control [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crysta Fae

Self-Control [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 9:16 am

Crysta rolled her eyes at what she thought was an exaggeration, but was stopped short by the flash sound. She let out an exasperated breath, realising why Loki had his phone out and that he'd just snapped a picture. "Well, that's not fair. I wasn't even looking!" She laughed, before letting her eyes scan over the picture of herself that was now on Loki's phone. She hadn't realised however, that to see the picture, she had unawarely shuffled closer to Loki. She quickly let her eyes wander from his phone, to him, then back to his phone, before shrugging and saying "Well, for one thing my hair is a mess. And, another is that you seem far too keen on the idea that I need to smile whole heartedly." Crysta raised her eyebrows and did something similar to a pout, but there was still amusement on her face.

(Loki you lil shit xD)
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:09 pm

(you love him >83)

"Life isn't fair my dear, get used to it~" Loki teased her, the playfully smirk of his back in place. He looked at the picture he just snapped with a contnet grin, feeling her eyes moving back and forth to him. He only looked back after she finished speaking again, this time with a completley blank exression instead. "When you do smile whole heartedly, then you'll be happy," he stated simply, putting away his phone and straighitng back up. His smile shortly returned at her pouting face however. "It's not for me to care if you're happy or not, yet. But it's for you isn't it."
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:31 pm

(Yes I doooo >3<) 

Crysta chuckled at his teasing, shaking her head softly "You're terrible." she said half-heartedly, before she looked to the picture. 
Raising an eyebrow, yet again, Crysta thought about the words Loki had said with his blank expression, and she also thought about why he wore a blank face when he said such things. "So I will be happy, when I can smile wholly? Who's to say I'm not happy now?" she mused, it was true, she was happy right at that moment, but of course happiness didn't seem to last long whenever Crysta had it.
She pulled a face when Loki's smile returned because of her pouting, probably making herself look like a fool. But, she sighed and let her face fall to something much more soft and genuine. "I guess, after all this time, I've become indifferent to the subject." She chuckled softly before looking in front of her at the large open space.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:45 pm

"If you only knew," he chuckled softly, without any hint of teasing or jesting in his tone. He was alot of things after all, and the word terrible fitted in quite well in that discription. It made him half wonder what she'd think of him if she saw how he could get, of hos much of a trouble-magnet he was and enjoyed it. A teen like himself would be last thing she needed. 
"No one but you," he smiled fondly. "'Cause what do I really know? If you are happy now, even if for only this moment, treasure it. Happiness is a hard thing to achive for people like us..."
His sentence died in his throat, and suddenly Loki felt very tired. "Oops, overstepping my boundaries again," he chuckled again, only this time it was dry and forced.
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 9:05 pm

Crysta blinked in surprise, People like... us? Suddenly growing very curious, Crysta looked at Loki and tilted her head in confusion as he forced out a chuckle. "Loki..." She breathed, looking over his face with concerned eyes. "Who- who are you, really?"
There were a lot of signs that he wasn't being entirely truthful, or rather avoided the truth like Crysta did. 'Takes a liar to know one.' 'If only you knew,' 'people like us...' It all felt like one big puzzle to Crysta, but of course she was pretty sure she seemed like some sort of puzzle as well. 
She really didn't understand why she cared so much, perhaps it was the lack of social interaction, or maybe it was her old self shining through. And, she definitely didn't realize how much space she'd closed between them in her worry.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 9:37 pm

It wa shis turn to keep his gaze locked on the ground, even when he felt her eyes upon him again he didn't show any hint to being aware of her prescense that moment. His expression was empty, and one had to squint their eyes and pay extra close attention to make sure that yes, the boy was still breathing. He hadn't been prepared to suddenly have one of his 'episodes' all of sudden, now when he's had the luck to meet someone he didn't need to act all crazy for to have their attention. Another puzzle, pretty much like... himself? Or was this yet just another wishful thinking of his?

Unlike her, as he snapped out of his little trance, he didn't jerk or snapp his head up quickly and surprised. Instead, he slowly turned his gaze back to hers, his blank mask softly falling off to reveal a small, mysterious smile. "Concerned over a stranger?" he chuckled quietly, taking silent notice of how close they suddenly were to each other. He sighed, averting his green eyes once more as he felt another wave of exsation hit him. He closed his eyes. "Who am I? Hmm..." he mused, opening his eyes and locking them with hers. "...that's a puzzle I haven't quite solved myself yet~"
Then he took a step towards her, leaving barely any spaze left between them. "Who are you Crysta?" he asked firmly, sounding like someone else entierly, someone much older than than the small teen standing inches away from her.
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 10:13 pm

Crysta furrowed her eyebrows, eyes flickering from his face in general to the way his lips had curved upward, but not in the usual smile or smirk she'd come to get used to rather quickly in the time of being in the same vicinity as Loki.
She turned bashful for a few seconds and avoided looking at him whilst mumbling "Maybe, I am..." before looking at him once again, still not noticing the closeness.
However, upon Loki closing his eyes before locking them on hers, Crysta's eyes got wide again, but this time it wasn't in a state of shock but more so her subconscious wanting to take it all in. The next thing she knew, he had stepped forwards and Crysta was in some sort of daze, staring at the boy in front of her. She only snapped out of it at the sound of his voice becoming firm and seemingly older, however it seemed that although she had become aware, her body refused to obey and she just stood there staring at him. Who am I? I'm a person that has gotten in too deep. Crysta let the sweater that she had still managed to keep in her grip fall towards the floor, and managing to release a deep breath she shuffled one of her legs back, and took a small pace, holding her hands in fists against her chest. "I am Crysta. But, I'm not safe." She almost had to choke out, her breathing had turned so strange and rugged.

(You have no clue how much i just fangirled btw xD)
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 11:02 pm

(xDDDDD i'm happy ya did ;D)

He kept their gazes locked, as if daring her to look away from this time. She appeared to be frozen in place, since she had yet to flinch away from him, like every other time Loki happend to get to close. His lips twitched back into a smirk, but it didn't held that kind and understanding to it like before. He chuckled again, something dark glinting in his green eyes the moment she failed to keep hold of the sweater. He titled his head slightly in an innocent manner, slowly moving a hand up towards her face. "Why can't I touch you?" he purred, his palm as if tauntingly hovering above her cheek without touching it. "What is it that makes you unsafe?"
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:04 am

Crysta's eyes went frantic, looking from Loki's eyes to his hand and back to his eyes. It was quick and repetitive as Crysta didnt know what to do, occasionally able to stumble back from him. Her eyes just stayed wide, not blinking in fear of missing one of Loki's actions. This boy truly was a puzzle, and it was deemed to be a difficult one to solve. "I- I'm not safe." she said repeating herself, stumbling on her words. "I'm n-not..." she couldn't finish repeating herself once more, due to shaky breaths and her incapability of being able to tell him, tell him why.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 2:50 pm

He simply watched as Crysta did nothing but repeate herself, saying nothing for a another moment and just standing there, a breathe away from the girl who kept telling him she was not safe. He could easily do just that now, sicne she seemed to be stuck in some kind of shock, unable to move away from the threat inches away from her face. 
"I-I'm not safe."
Her short, simple setnece eachoed inside his head, and Loki found his smirk fell again, replaced by that emotinonless mask. 
You're not safe.
His hand was back down at his side, and with soft intake of breathe the teen walked past her. "I won't touch you," he assured her, much like he had before.
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:59 pm

Crysta nodded shakily when he assured that he woudn't touch her, holding her hands even tighter against her chest as he walked past. She stayed facing the direction she had been for the previous events, and shockingly a small but genuine smile graced itself upon her lips. 
"Thankyou, Loki..."
She'd managed to get through to him, even in her frozen like state, and the fact that he obeyed her previous request and remembered it made her feel happy. She had doubts running through her head at the time, but the moment his hand dropped away from her face, her stumbling self had melted away.

(She's just trying to avoid the subject of her powers all together, but IT WILL COME OUT EVENTUALLY xD)
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:47 pm

(and when it does, LOKI WILL BE THERE >8D)

He stopped when she thanked him, but didn't move to at least turn back around. No, he stayed still with his back towards the girl while his mind came up with several reasons he didn't deserved to be thanked. Maybe he was just to used to the fact that people never were grateful with him. And like them, Crysta shouldn't really be either... Just ebacuse he showed a little kindness, didn't neccesarly make him a 'good' person. 
"I'm a very greedy and selfish person, especially when I'm curious," he spoke up casually, hiding his hands inside his pockets. "And you've caught my attention little fairy..." 
He looked back at her over his shoulder, smirking micheviously at her again. "Be sure to watch your back from now on~"

(BTW, her and Jason should meet sometime x'D... with their powers and all, it could be an intressting meeting? Razz)
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 5:12 pm

Crysta's smile dropped, wondering how Loki could take such a casual tone when listing things he was that were seen as negative traits.
Being called 'fairy' made her wings shiver a bit, not used to his nickname and also being given the attention. I've caught his attention? She closed her eyes for a couple of seconds, processing the fact that she had indeed definitely caught his attention.
"-watch your back from now on~" Crysta spun rather quickly, almost kicking the sweater that she dropped onto the ground earlier in her shocked state, with her wings flaring out. Crysta's face was torn between a look of curiosity and one of fear, it seemed to her that this boy before her enjoyed playing with people, and at this moment he was like a cat with an unpredictably sensitive ball of string.

(You know what, when I read his profile my mind kinda spazzed like'ermagerd theres someone who cant die this is amazing' xD So YEAH it would be one hell of an interesting meeting x3)
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 5:56 pm

This time he couldn't hold back the laughter at her reaction, almsot surprsing himself at how geniune and light the sound was. Maybe it was her amusing surprsied reaction mixed with fear, or the way her enchanting wings had shot out. No, in Loki's eyes, this girl was just radiant. There was saddness and heaviness surrinding her, even when her mood was brigthend up, but she still held this certain brightness. Surely, that had been the first reason Loki had been so intruged. Now, he could make a long list of different reasons to why she's caught his interesst.
"Make good use of that sweater," he smiled at her like he had from the start, turning his head away and kept on walking. "See ya around~"

(YAYS!!!!! we must plot then? o3o  bounce bounce bounce)
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:54 pm

Crysta let out a breath in something mixed between a cough and a laugh, at his reaction, but couldn't help but find his laughter somewhat satisfying. "I-Just- Don't laugh at me!" she spluttered, also amused and bending over and picking up the sweater by her feet.
She looked back at him as he told her to make good use of the sweater, turned and started walking. Letting out a happy sigh, Crysta smirked before getting playful and saying "See ya, Stranger." And also turning around, hugging the sweater to her stomach, and also walking slowly forwards, a smirk still on her face.

(AND OMG YES!! ... I'm now laughing cause I'm imagining that Crysta would get somewhat dumbfounded and try to poke him every 5 minutes after finding out her power doesn't work on him xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self-Control [Open]   Self-Control [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Self-Control [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2