Gods Among Us | A YouTube/Forum RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki) Empty
PostSubject: The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki)   The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 8:21 pm

Jim was getting quite annoyed with the swarm of teenagers filling up the food court. Most of them weren't even eating or in the lines, they were just standing around and yapping their mouths off. At least some of the teenagers knew the cue to get out of his way at the sight and sound of blue electric sparks that surrounded his body barely. But the rest of the teenager were either shoved out of his way or shocked from accidentally brushing against him. 

The young brunette smirked softly at the sounds of a few yelps here and there. "Idiots." he murmured under his breath as he gripped his food tray tighter and finally came across a table that was a good bit distance from all of the teenagers. He sat down at the empty table and set the tray; full of seasoned fries, a soda drink, and two grilled chicken sandwiches, on it. Then Jim started to munch on the seasoned fries first as he started to get lost in his thoughts like he usually did.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki)   The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 8:37 pm

"Still keeping up the 'bad-boy' act, huh," a smug voice spoke up, a clear intent on interupting the grumpy teen's thougths. From across the table, the smaller brunette had invited hismelf to sit down, his trademark smirk in place like always. "As amusing it is to watch you step over everyone else like a Titan on its period, have you ever tried not to scare them shitless everytime?" he went on casually, munching on some of Jim's fires while his green eyes wanderd over the crowd. It was like watching a feast of expression, seeing as they were getting glares and looks of both dislike, fear and even some sort of respect in between there. "You made like, three guys cry and piss themself," he snickerd, leaning over the table and resting his chin over his scrawny arms. "And that's only this hour. New record~"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki)   The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 8:55 pm

Jim's attention shifted over to the familiar voice and face, a small snicker forming upon his lips. "I wouldn't call it an act. Just my normal everyday attitude with dealing with stupidity and annoyances." he stated in a nonchalant tone, his clear blue eyes watching with distaste as his fries were being devoured by his friend before him. His eyebrow quirked an eyebrow at the strange remark of him being a titan on it's period. "I'm not entirely sure if you thought of that yourself out of nowhere. Or you've been watching that anime that got's everyone hyped up." he commented in an amused tone, tilting his head at the male. Jim followed the male's gaze over at the swarm of teenagers, rolling his eyes a bit at their expressions. "What's the fun in doing that? And sucks to be them." he remarked, shrugging his shoulders as he took a sip of his drink. "Also, why am I being reprimanded by the trickster? And why is he eating my fries without asking?" Jim pointed at his almost finished off fries with an annoyed expression.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki)   The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 9:10 pm

"Puh-lease," the trickster chuckled, rolling his eyes with a that cheeky grin off his. "You're a freakin teddy bear on the inside, no matter how much you keep denying it," he winked playfully. "Thoguh I don't blame you, stupidity and annoyances 'casues BIG headaches," he spoke more loudly, staring straight at the teen who passed them. He hurried away after a quick look at the duo, dropping his food along the way to which Loki whined was a waste of food, still noming away on his friend's fries. 
TUrning his focus back on Jim, grinning and giving a small shrugg at the comment. "I'd say you'll make a great Titan," he stated matter of factly, already having a picture of Jim like one fo those man eating and rampaging monsters. "There's barely any difference bewteen you and one anyway~"
He let out a small chukcle again, agreeing fully on what the older teen said. His hand froze in mid-air at the next question though, blinking once with an innocent face. "'Cause you love me and I clearly need it more than you~," he answeared simply, smiling sweetly before putting the frie in his mouth anyway. "They taste great by the way!"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki)   The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 9:38 pm

Jim rolled his eyes at the teddy bear comment, scoffing at it. "Oh yes! I'm a teddy bear that shocks people with my love." he remarked in a sarcastic tone as he twirled his finger slightly, causing a slow twirl of blue electricity to appear around his finger. Oh how much he loved this power of his. It was fun, easy and useful for him in many ways. Jim thought to himself as he silently listened to Loki and watched as he scared one of the teenagers and causing them to dropping their tray of food. "At least I don't scare them to the point they drop delicious food on the floor..." he grumbled as he looked over at the food on the floor with sympathy. 

He raised an eyebrow at Loki, giving him a shake of his head. "Now that's just rude. I'm too attractive to be some stupid titan." he scoffed in a smug tone and giving Loki a satisfied smirk. Jim looked Loki once over and shrugged a bit. "You clearly do, with being so scrawny." he teased in a joking manner, gesturing to Loki's scrawny arms as evidence. He glanced down at his almost gone fries then back up at Loki. "You don't say? You've almost eaten them all.." Jim scowled as he ate the last bit of the fries before he grabbed one of the grilled chicken sandwiches up off the tray. The pushed the tray with the other sandwich on there towards Loki. "Knew you'd come and pestered me. So I came half-prepared. Didn't think my fries would be first."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki)   The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:35 pm

Loki's grin just widend, poking Jim on the forehead with the frie. "Exactly! Tough love and all that shit," he snickered, throwing the frie into his mouth. While chewing on it, he watched with some mild interest the blue sparks surround Jim's finger, his expression turning blank for a short moment in thought...
There was a time that power would've terrified me, the small teen unwillingly found himself recalling, quickly pushing those memories aside in disgust.
His smirk was shortly back in place, laughing a little at Jim's remark. "I doubt it was I who scared him off," he pointed out smugly. "The worst thing I can do is annoy them enough to want to commit suicide~" he huffed proudly.

He snorted at the ongoing 'Titan'-topic, and was about to retort with something along the lines of the main character being hot like Jimbo here, but stopped when the older went on. This time, Loki pouted instead, pulling down the sleves of his worn out hoodie and hiding his scrawny arms from view. As silly and immature as it sounds, it's not his fault he's got the body of a tooth stick... Ugh, go away bad memories, he was trying to have nice time here.
His pout fell though as he blinked down at tray, shortly enough smiling brightly up at his friend and wasitng no time in devoring the snadwish. "It was for a good 'cause~" he sang happily, referring to Jim sacrificing his fries to the younger. "I'll treat you to some strawberries next time," he continued, getting a little dreamy look in his eyes at the thought of his favorite fruit. "Chocolate dipped ones... yum."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki)   The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:23 am

Jim sighed deeply in an exaggerated way, rubbing at where Loki had poked him with a fry on his forehead. “Sarcasm seriously just passes through your ears so smoothly, doesn’t it?” he scoffed in annoyance, watching as Loki had eaten the last fry. Jim glanced down over at the food then in the direction to where the guy ran off to before placing it back onto Loki. “I didn’t even notice the idiot until that happened.” Jim gestured to the food on the floor. His lips twitched slightly into a small smirk at the next remark by the male before him. “Oh, come on. That’s all?” Jim teased in a slight mischievous tone.

He tilted his head to the side as he spotted the younger male pout and pull down his sleeves to hide his arms.  “Psst…are you really that insecure?” he whispered, smirking in delight to tease his friend a bit more about his scrawny arms. He brought the comment onto himself any way. His eyes widened a bit at the sight of his friend wasting no time in devouring the sandwich. “Damn. Slow down, Loki” he remarked before taking a bite of his sandwich as well. As he was chewing his sandwich, Jim had to keep himself from laughing at the sight of the dreamy look upon Loki’s face. “I’ve got a feeling that there won’t be any left for me to eat after you get your hands on them.” He chuckled lightly after swallowing and taking a sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki)   The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 5:49 pm

Loki scoffed, sticking out his tongue at the older playfully. "I'm alot of things, insecure ain't on that list though," he winked, leaning back in his seat as he finished the last piece of the sandwich. Of course loki kinda expected of Jim to tease him about it, since he pretty much brought it up on himself. Still, it honestly wasn't anything about him being insecure about himself... but for other more complicated reasons.

Not content for the moment, Loki simply leaned over the table and watched the crowd move along around them, his expression neither bored or happy. He chuckled again at Jim's statement, not gonna deny his words since it pretty much was true. "I'm a selfish brat, the fact that I even offered to share should be a big deal to you," he joked, green eyes now lazily focused on the older across the table. "So anyway..." The typical mischievous glint was back in his eye. "How's your adorkable cousin doing~?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki)   The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 6:26 pm

"Sure, sure. What ever you say." Jim scoffed slightly as he continued to munch on his sandwich until finally finishing it off. His fries were the first victim and the other sandwich had been a sacrifice. So Jim didn't want that sandwich to end up as a half sacrifice to the other male as well. One had to guard their food around this trickster. Jim knew that all too well. "One day you're going to get stabbed in the hand or worse..." he muttered under his breath in an amused tone, already picturing that scene happening one day. 

He watched the younger male with a slight curious gaze as Loki watched the crowds with a blank expression. Getting lost in thoughts, was he? It happened to Jim quite alot sometimes. Jim snickered slightly at his friend's stating that he was a selfish brat and all. "It wouldn't be a big deal to me. Because I knew what would happen if you even tried to share. You also forgot greedy," Jim casually stated in a light joking tone. Loki being the greedy selfish trickster and the grumpy titan Jim. Oh what a pair, Jim thought to himself as he chuckled lightly at the though. Jim's attention quickly reverted back onto Loki at the question of his cousin. "The prodigy? Worrying, working, and studying like always." Jim answered, shrugging his shoulders. To be truthful, he hadn't really been to the house in two days. It was a pattern. Jim would disappear for sometime while Milo knew where and probably what he was doing, before his cousin would come find him and persuade him back to the house. Same old. Same old.

His eyebrow quirked a bit at the younger male calling his cousin, adorkable. "You really like pushing his buttons don't ya? And calling him that." Jim found it oddly funny to see his friend annoying the heck out of his older cousin.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki)   The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 7:10 pm

Loki looked thoughtful at that comment, very easily able to picture something like that happening one day as well. He didn't look bothered at all by the fact though, more like accepting it without care whatsoever. Hey, that just ment he didn't have a boring life, and he knew he'd kind of be deserving a knife through the hand with those sticky fingers he had. So, he just grinned wickedly over at Jim instead. "That'd be one exciting day wouldn't ya say?"
Again, Loki didn't feel offended at all as his friend went on point out some other evry known traits of his. Selfish and greedy, hell yea he was. Beacuse if he wouldn't be, then he'd died years ago, alone and unbotherd with. Though of course, like with most things in life there are always exceptions, even for people like Loki. He just has his own, weird way of showing when he cares about others, and very few are able to get that.

Loki grinned at the thought of Jim's older cousin, laughing a little to himself as he thoguth about all those times he's annoyed the guy. He doens't hate the guy, no not at all. He honestly loved the nerd! So dman easy to tease and get worked up, for not to talk about intrestign abilites, which was always a plus for Loki. And the guy was intelligent, soemthign that was quite rare in this shithole of a city. 
"That's how I show my love~" he sang happily, reaching for the soda casually much like he had with the fries. "But seriously, he's too damn cute for his own good. Not even jokin-"

Before he got to finish his sentence, green eyes suddenly widend in alarm at something he saw from behidn Jim, and quickly dived his head down while pulling his hood over his face. "Oh shit, they found me," he giggled under his breathe, peeking carefully over the other brunette's shoulder. There at the entrance, a group of wild ganster-look alikes where quickly scanning over the store, roughly pushing away anyone who passed them or happend to be standing to close to them. They looked to be around Jim's age or a few years older, and pissed off as fuck. 
Humming to himself in thought, Loki carefully moved to stand up and calmly walk out through the back door, only to walk straight into one of the guys looking for him. Where the hell did this fatass popped out from?
"Oh hey there~" he said simply, as if not currently being their target and sole reason for their foul mood. "Looks you finally learned how to read the signs then? Or well, read in general."
The guy let out a furious growl and grabbed Loki by the collar before he could say anything else, lifting him up and wordlessly turned to dragg him out of there.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki)   The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 10:21 pm

Jim laughed a bit, shaking his head slightly at this. “A strange way though.” He remarked, rolling his eyes at the next comment about his cousin. He smirked devilishly as he gazed at Loki with a mischievous glint in his eyes. “Geez, sounding like you got a crush on my cousin.” Jim had nothing against those with interests such as that. Jim just hadn’t ever dipped into that kind of experience before. Though, it would really feel weird for him to have his friend have a crush on his cousin. Jim was a bit sure that Loki didn’t have one, but it was hard to resist teasing him for seeming like it.
His mischievous thoughts were interrupted by seeing his friend’s eyes widen at something that was behind Jim, supposing. Jim glanced behind his shoulder to see a group of wild gangster looking idiots pushing around people and seemed to be searching for something….OR someone… “Well looks like we got a group of pissed off idiots.” Jim grunted in irritation as he glanced back over at Loki who kept his head down and low while still trying to peek over Jim’s shoulder at the group. “Bingo.” He muttered to himself as he seemed to have found the culprit, his friend. Before Jim could ask what the trickster did this time, the younger male just stood up and calmly walked away towards the back door.

Jim had thought that the trickster had almost slipped out the back door to escape, but quickly took notice of the younger male walking into one of the idiots. He face palmed a bit as he heard the younger male greet and insult the bigger and older male. Though Jim’s mood took a turn for the worse at the sight of the older male starting to drag Loki out the door. “You’ve got to be kidding me. Leading trouble here? To me?” Jim grumbled to himself as he stood up and walked towards both of the males. He gripped the wrist of the male’s hand that was gripping Loki’s collar and gave the other male a sour grin. “Sorry, but you can’t take him. Clopin would kill me.” Jim stated in a truthful tone before throwing a punch at the male’s face. It hadn’t been the punch that caused the male to release Loki and fall to the ground. It had been the electricity that Jim had packed into his punch. Jim smirked down at the fallen male before sending a glare at Loki. “Mind picking others who won’t seriously pummel you to the ground?” 
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki)   The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 10:54 pm

Loki had in vain tried to claw the bigger male's hand off of him, grunting silently in pain as he tugged violently at his collar and basically having his feet dnagling in the air. It's getting kinda hard to breathe, asshole...
However, and not so surprisingly now that he thought about it, Loki was shortly enough released from the fatass clutches, landing on both hands and knees and quickly rolling out of the way as Jim sent the man flying. He would've cringed at the sound of bones breaking had he been someone else, or backed away in fear at the electricity sparkling as an after-glow around them. But Loki wasn't anyone, and therefore only grinned at the sight as he calmly pushed himself up, brushing of the dust from his hoodie. "You literally broke his face, along with some internal organs for sure," he whistled, the panicking crowd around them going ignored by him.
His smirk fell however at the glare Jim snet him, and only pouted childihsly back at the older. "Everyone could seriously pummel me to the ground," he stated with a flat, non-caring look, quickly spottign the rets of the gang from the corner of his eye. Mumbling something under his breathe, he took a few steps back, giving them all the same smirk he had given their now comatose friend. 
"How cute, the puppies came running after their master~" he taunted, winking at the guy infront of the rets who looked ready to slaughter him right on the spot. 
"Fucking brat... first you humiliate us, and then you fucking dare to steal from us-"
"Careful, might pop a vein or two there."
"...Kill him. Kill them both."
Loki just laughed again, much to the gangs growing frustration and hate. "It's your funeral~."
And then they attacked, some wiht their bare fists and few with their own kind of abilites.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki)   The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 12:37 am

Clear blue eyes glanced back down at the body in a proud way before back to Loki with a disapproving gaze. Jim scowled lightly at this and flicks the younger male in the forehead while giving him a spark as well. “I wonder why that is.” He muttered under his breath before following Loki’s gaze to the rest of the gang who were…heading straight towards them. Oh why hadn’t they had just ran? It would’ve been such a good idea. But no, he just had to reprimand the damn younger male.

His eyes widened a bit at the comments, retorts, remarks, and insults flying between both Loki and the leader of the gang. “Quit running your mouth, Loki!!” he whispered harshly to his friend as he watched as anger started to radiate from the gang members and their leader. He gritted his teeth harshly at the command to kill both of them. “Dammit Loki!” he growled out darkly as he tried to analyze the situation as quick as he could. Only two of them were against this gang. Just completely perfect. And so unfair, Jim thought to himself as he dodged a few punches though slightly getting burned on the sides of his shoulders from one of the pyro users in the gang. It hurt a bit, but didn’t really bother him after he punched one of the in the gut with an electric punch. As he got some of the guys down, he could hear a ruckus of loud angry voices headed towards their fight. 

Oh great, the damn law. Just another burden to carry. He thought to himself, knowing that this was going to really cause some trouble. He wasn’t in the mood to be going to jail today for getting in a fight with his powers. Especially when this whole thing wasn’t his fault.  Jim took a deep breath before focusing his concentration on the electricity flowing through the lights in the department. He smirked a bit as he could feel the strength of the power of the electricity that the food court held, wriggling his fingers slightly in an eager. It felt good to have that kind of power flowing through his fingers. “Time for lights out. See ya!” Jim announced to the still standing members and the rest of the food court people. He snapped his fingers once, diminishing the electricity power source, by blowing the fuse, at once causing darkness to fall upon the food court. Jim took a hold of Loki’s arm and ran out the back door with him to escape the food court that was full of screams and angry yelling.

Once he thought they were a good distance away, Jim glanced over at Loki with an annoyed gaze. “You just had to lead those idiots here. And antagonize them at the same time.” He scowled, crossing his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki)   The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 1:38 am

The second the fight broke out, Loki this time had fast enough reflexes to before a fireball would've melted his face off. Pyrokinesis, huh, the trickster thought with mild interesst as he quikcly jumped out of the way again. Doing what he did best, he took advantage of the situtiaon as it got messier, and took cover behind one of the pushed over tables. He couldn't help but laugh to himself, despite the shit he just dragged Jim into. The older should be more than used to it buy now anyway, and it's not like Loki asked for his help all the time either...

Peeking over his little hideout, he noticed most of those idiots have been taken out already buy Jimbo, and felt proud over his hotheaded friend. Then his attention snapped towards one of the few still standing, moving towards Jim from behind while reaching for something under his jacket. Narrowing his eyes, Loki forzed his rigid legs to stand, and quietly moved over to the guy before he could reach Jim. 
"Hey."
The man jerked around, only glare darkly at trickster as he raised the gun and pressed it against Loki's forehead instead, but his surprise got no reaction from the small teen. Aside from the trademark smirk, who held something with much more malice than usual to it. Those green eyes glowed dangerously as he stared the bigger man right the eye. "You shouldn't play with guns, someone might get hurt."
The last thing the man felt was freezing up, unable to move or even breathe, as something seemed to reach inside of him and tear something out, only to then replace itself with something heavy, and oh so painful. The gun clattered against the floor, right before the man followed with a loud thud, numb and eyes shot open in frozen terror.
The trickster didn't seem to good himself, and was currently forcing his legs not to give out. "Ugh... I feel overweight and smelly now..." he grumbled dazely to himself, stumbling over his feet a few steps.
His head shot up as he heard more angry and annoying voices on their way, and could only watch tireadly as Jim did his little trick. Snorting at the baffled and still standing members reactions as it got dark, he let himself be dragged off like a ragdoll by the other troublemaker.

He was laughing in delight even before they stopped, and had to lean against the wall to support himself. When finally calming down, he just gave Jim the ususal clam and unbotherd look of his, giving a light shrugg ashe let his body slid down to the floor. "Didn't think they'd found me that fast, guess I underastimated them. But hey, that was fun, don't deny it~" he grinned, like what had just happend wasn't a big or anything.
His smile faltered after a moment when he took notice of the burn marks on Jim's shoulder, and wordlessly pushed himself back up, ignoring the slight trembling of his legs. Tugging at Jim's jacket, he gestured for the older to sit down, and then placed a hand carefully over the burned shoulder. "Does this hurt?" he asked a little cheekily, right before a stinging cold surrounded the burn mark, and almost as quickly vanished, leaving the shoulder now healed.
Loki gave Jim a little proud smile,before that one too fell. "You know," he began, sighing softly as he glanced away tiredly. "You could just look away when shit like this happens, if it bothers you so much."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki)   The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 3:18 am

Jim just sighed out deeply as he kicked a bit at the floor beneath him. “Of course it felt good kicking their asses. But they were seriously determined to kill us though.” He stated with a slim smile before it quickly formed into a small frown near the end. “You almost got yourself dragged off by one of those idiots as well.” Jim wouldn’t hear the end of it from Clopin. And he wouldn’t forgive himself if Loki had gotten taken and beaten up badly. Because the male was his friend and Jim wasn’t going to let him get hurt. Loki was actually one of the few people that Jim had befriended and became fond of. And somehow hadn’t gotten rid of. He was a little trickster that brought trouble everywhere, even if the trouble did get on his nerves.  

At the feeling of something tugging at his jacket, Jim glanced to see Loki and that he was gesturing for him to sit down. Which the older male did, without any hesitation. He cringed a bit at feeling the hand on his burned shoulder, before side glancing at Loki like he was crazy. “What do you thi-!” he hissed out softly at the stinging coldness covering his burn mark. But in a complete instance the pain of the injury had disappeared. Jim gave Loki a look before glancing down at his shoulder, a bit relieved to see that the mark was gone. Though there was the burn mark on the jacket. Wish there was a power that could reform clothes or something. “I see that you got a neat little power for today.” He commented as he inspected the burn mark before returning his attention on Loki. 

He raised an eyebrow at the sight of the younger male’s smile diminishing and his averted tired gaze. Jim sighed softly as he shook his head a bit. “If I look away, then you’ll get hurt.” He stated truthfully as he rubbed the back of his head lightly. “Besides I’m just aggravated that you had antagonized them to the point that they wanted to kill us.” Especially when there were so many of the idiots in that gang against only two of them. The odds weren't really in their favor, especially with the police on their way. He tapped his foot slightly in a impatient way before finally asking, "What did you do to those idiots? All I heard was humiliate and steal."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki)   The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:10 am

Loki let out a small chuckle under his breathe at Jim's statement. "Wouldn't have been the first time someone beat me up," he just shrugged, still looking unbotherd by the fact that's basically become a daily thing for him. Most of the time he got away, but that didn't mean he enjoyd getting beat up half to death either. Sure, danger thrilled him a little to much, but he still made sure to escape before ending up hospitalized, or worse. 
Good thing he had both Clopin and Jimbo now though, someone who actually cared. Made his odds of surviving a little higher. 

He giglled boyishly at Jim's hiss, patting his cheek gently like a doctor whould do to a child after a cheekup. "That I did. Hopefully it'll last a couple of days this time," he smiled content before sitting back down on the floor. Felt good to for once being of some help to his friend, especially after this little incident...

He stared aimlessly ahead of them both, exprssion completley blank as he litsend to the older talk. He almost rolled his eyes, and held back a comment about getting hurt either way no matter he did. "Awww Jiminy, you do care," he teased lightly, returing the gesture of flicking him on the forehead. He went silent again at the question however, and averted his gaze again. "They were in my way first," he pouted boyishly, wraping his fraglie arm around his knees. "So I just returned the favor," he went on with a bored shrugg. "Distracting and taunting them, leading the cops to their hideout, stealing some fo their valuable goods, whatever..."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki)   The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 4:42 pm

“But it would’ve been the first time you would’ve gotten beat up in my presence.” Jim interjected with a small frown. That would seriously put Jim’s mood in a slack and feel like he had failed as well. Jim failed too much with school, but he did excelled in trouble and protecting others. Well others that he thought much of. His power might seem destructive and dangerous to those who see it. But Jim just saw a useful power that helped him excel. Besides it seemed easy to use and fun as well. Though this was being thought of such by a trouble maker.

Jim wrinkled his nose and rubbed at his cheek slightly as he gave Loki an annoyed yet amused expression. “Hopefully it does, for your sake.” Jim muttered, tilting his head in a curious motion at the sight of Loki’s blank expression. Seeing a blank expression upon the trickster’s face was pretty much strange to him. It was normal and reassuring for him to see a smug smirk more than a blank expression on Loki’s face. His thoughts were interrupted as the younger male’s comment and the action of him flicking Jim’s forehead. “Hey…that’s my habit. Not yours.” Jim scowled as he rubbed his forehead slightly. “When did I ever say that I didn’t?” He argued with his cousin but still cared about him. The same went for the annoying trickster as well.

He quirked an eyebrow as he watched as the young trickster pouted and listened to his short story of what had happened. “No wonder they were pissed off.” Jim chuckled lightly as he shook his head a bit. He shoved Loki’s shoulders slightly while stating, “Quit pouting. You look like some brat being reprimanded. My reprimanding attitude is over and done with.” 
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki)   The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 5:21 pm

The trickster gave the older of the two a flat look at first, before letting out a snort at his words. 
"It's a daily thing Jiminy, you've seen me in worse conditions several times, don't get all drama queen on me," he mutterd, a small hint of foundness in his voice. 
As tempted as Loki was to point out how adorable his friend here could be as well (much like his cousin) he wasn't found of those shocks Jim was more than likely to give him if he did. Loki's never seen a problem with being called cute, whatever the gender. 

He merely blinked at the older the next moment, expression still blank as ever. Even though not showing it, Loki was surprsied to hear the other admit this. Of course he alreayd knew Jim didn't dislike him, seeing as they both loved to cause havoc togheter and what not, but... He'd never expected to hera the other openly say he cared. Guess Loki was still to unused to that possibility then... How nice this felt now.

His pout stayed in place though, and whined childishly as Jim gave him a slight push. And then he was smirking again, looking like his typical michevious and up-to-no-good-self. "Good. You were starting to sound like a distressed single mom," he purred, suddenly inches away from the others face, without a care in the world of the thing called 'personal space'.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki)   The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 8:00 pm

Jim rolled his eyes and scowled a bit. “Well excuse me for showing some other emotion that being grumpy.” He grumbled lightly as he gave the younger male a slight glare. He might act like some grumpy male with an attitude, but it shouldn’t be strange to express more emotions than those. "And drama queen? I would put you or Clopin in that category with both of you being over-dramatics at times." Jim scoffed, quirking an eyebrow at Loki, a mischievous glint gleamed in his eyes slightly. Both of the males were pretty much unpredictable and dramatic with the trouble that they cause. Jim would have just called himself a moody king, but only because he was being soft on himself. 

He wanted to shock the younger trickster at the sound of his childish whine and sight of that pout. He wouldn’t be pouting any more after a little shock. Though Jim’s grin turned into a small satisfied smirk at the sight of the familiar expression upon Loki’s face. Now there it was. “About time you stopped pouting.” He chuckled lightly, before shooting him a slight glare at being called a distressed single mom. “First I’m a titan. Then some distressed single mother? You really change your mind a lot,” he snickered, blinking slightly in surprise at how close the other’s face was to his. Jim smirked devilishly as he tilted his head to the side in a playful way. “Either you don’t give a shit about personal space. Or you just want to kiss me,” Jim joked in a teasing tone as he leaned in closer for fun to mess with the trickster.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki)   The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 8:42 pm

"Hey, me and CloClo worked hard to earn those titles. We're Drama-GODS," Loki corrected Jim happily, apparently taking those facts with pride. Maybe Loki hadn't always been as crazy and overtop as he is today, but being taken in by the Illusionist obviously had some heavy influence on him. And Loki enjoyed every second spent and learned with the mad man. And besides, he never would've met Jim if it hadn't been for the him...

Loki's mischievous grin widened, having quite fun for the moment. "Like you just pointed out, you have more emotions than just the grumpy and pissed off ones, you're the one chaning your mind here," he shrugged, really wanting to pinch the other cheeks just for the heck of it. But if he did, then he'll suffer through the same treatment, which would probably end up with him paralyzed in pain.... god damn it sucked having oversensitive cheeks.

And then it was Loki's turn to be surprised, but managed to hide it rather well. When Jim instead of leanin away or giving him a rough shove, he titled just titled his head instead, looking just as playful as he did.
Well then, the younger just thought amused, unbothered by the lack of space left between the two friends. Let's see for how long you can play along~
"What even is that?" he snickered, referring to the 'personal space' as he moved again, placing himself in Jim's lap while moving his arms slowly around the other's shoulder. "And I don't hear any complaints," he breathed out in Jim's face, his smirk now more wicked than ever, along with something else beneath it...
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki)   The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:50 pm

Jim rolled his eyes as the trickster had proclaimed that he and Clopin were in fact Drama-Gods. “Oh wow. Such a difference.” He scoffed in a sarcastic tone, quirking an eyebrow at Loki. The younger male seemed so proud of this fact. That mad man was really an influence, just like his cousin had stated many times before. But so far Jim liked the trouble and mayhem that came with hanging around Clopin and Loki at times. Though not mayhem with a bunch of idiots trying to kill him and his friend.

“Don’t twist my words around on me.” Jim remarked in a warning tone as the corner of his lips twitched in amusement at the sight of the mischievous grin widening. Jim watched closely as Loki’s expression didn’t change really at the comment of personal space and the kiss. Well that was disappointing.  He had expected or at least hope that he could’ve teased or embarrass his friend. What was he thinking? That the trickster would actually falter in embarrassment or something. That would’ve been something though.

“It’s the space that you’re in, idiot. I should just shove you off, but you seem to be having too much fun.” Jim remarked before blinking a bit in surprise as the trickster had placed himself in his lap and moved his around Jim’s shoulders. He stared a bit at Loki, before shaking his head. “Heh. There’s no way you’d kiss me.” Jim chuckled a bit while he brought up his hand and tapped Loki on his nose, giving him a slight shock as well. “I bet ya want to kiss my cousin though.” Jim joked with a teasing, mischievous grin. he wasn't sure if this would mess with the young trickster, but really bet that it would send his cousin up the roof.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki)   The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 7:24 pm

Loki just titled his head slightly, looking all innocent and sweet as if not understanding what Jim was talking about. Of course Jimbo here of all people knewthe many faces of the trickster, and was mostly imune or smart enough to not fall for his tricks. Maybe that's one fo the reason the younger brunette enjoyd his company so much. It was never boring, for either of them.
And also, that only made it the more fun when Jim did get surprised, like now. 

But his little moment of victory was short lived and ruined only after a few seconds however, and could only stare unamused (and a bit dissapointed) at his friend. He was about to retort with something very Loki-like, but only let out a small yelp of surprise instead when Jim shocked him. He had to grabb hold of the older's jacket to not fall off and hit his head, and gave the older a disapproving glare.
He snorted at Jim's next words, and decided to take it as a challenge. No, Loki wouldn't mind giving Milo a kiss, beacuse his reaction would no doubt be freaken hilarious and totally worth the pain he'd recive afterwards. But Jim had now managed to provoke the trickster, and should so pay for it~
Pulling himself back up in his friend's lap, smirk back in place and a certain glint in his eye, he moved his hand towards the older's face, caressing his cheek in a taunting yet gentle way. "Beacuse I'm out of your leauge or something?" he purred teasingly. And then without warning, the smaller teen wrapped his fingers around the others brown hair and clsoed the small distance between them.
He let the kiss linger for a moment before smoothly pulling away, and then just as gracefully jumped off the other's lap, chuckling happily to himself. "Don't worry Jiminey, 'status' and gender means shit to me~"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki)   The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 8:21 pm

His clear blue eyes narrowed at the innocent and sweet persona that Loki seemed to be trying to pull off and failing miserably for the older male. “Quit acting innocent. Doesn’t suit you at all.” Jim snickered a bit before grinning at the sight of Loki’s unamused staring. Had he touched a nerve? Now that would be something! The older male laughed a bit  at the reaction that Loki had made from being shocked on the nose. The yelp was just priceless as well! “Oh, I’m sorry…did that hurt?” he teased, not looking apologetic at all.

Jim had to keep himself steady as not to fall as well due to Loki grabbing his jacket to keep himself from falling. He clicked his tongue a bit and gave Loki an amused smirk at the sight of his disapproving glare. But that disapproving expression was replaced  a smirk and mischievous looking gaze. Jim had a slight feeling that the trickster was up to something. And he was right, Jim thought as the younger male had begun to caress his cheek and purred a comment. Now he was starting to realize his mistake. Earlier he had just provoked the trickster and here was his payback. “No, because you’re a f-!” Jim started to answer in a cautious tone before getting caught off by the younger male closing the distance between them . There was a slight spark that Jim had barely felt during the kiss, finding it a bit odd since he hadn’t used his powers during the moment. But thought nothing of it as he pushed into to the back of his mind. Jim tensed up a bit during the kiss, slightly a bit shocked at the younger male’s actions. Soon enough the trickster had pulled away and hopped out of his lap, chuckling about gender and status.

Jim just sat there a bit silent, touching his lips for a slight moment before quickly moving his hand back down. At first his expression seemed annoyed before  his small frown quickly transitioned into a devilish snicker. “And kissing as well? Seems like you need to practice more.” Jim grinned mischievously as he teased the younger male about his kissing. “Also I’ll happily introduce you to some of Karina’s friends to help you practice.”
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki)   The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 9:11 pm

Loki had been expecting a more... violent reaction, to say the least. But it even took a little longer than he expected it would for the older to even say something. Still, seemed he managed to shock Jimbo into silence, and he should take a little pride in that while it lasted.
But just like before, his victory was short lived.
Hearing that devilish snicker of his friend, Loki had first just sighed, preparing himself for his 'punishment', which he still thought was going to be in some form of violence. Should I start running? Yeah, that's probably the wises-

He went completely still when, eyes slightly wider as he stared aimlessly ahead of himself. Luckily for him, his back was already facing Jim, so the older couldn't see the slightly chocked and hurt expression. The comment about his kissings skills didn't matter, Loki couldn't be offended by such small matters. He knew for a fact he wasn't bad at it anyway so... yeah. However, hearing about this Karina girl, made something twist and turn painfully in the pit of his stomach. And what made it even more unbearble, was the fact that he didn't uderstand why. This shouldn't surprise him, Jim having someone taken care of his needs so to speak, and it shouldn't matter to Loki. So why then...?

"Your insuslts are getting weak," he forced out a laugh, still with his back turned to the other. He kepthis voice firm and flat, ignoring that heavy feeling. Well, he's trying to, at least. He felt his hands tremble slightly inside his pockets, but did a good job hiding this little detail as well. "Well, it's getting late, and my glorious precense is needed elsewhere!" he twirled around, putting on his happy and playful mask as if never have been upset to start with. "Thanks for the save before, and food. Next time let's get wasted instead!"
Waving boyishly, he was quick to turn around, and moved to leave. He didn't feel like hainging around his best friend for the moment...

Last edited by Loki on Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki)   The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:17 am

Jim furrowed his eyebrows at the recurring silence after his earlier comments about the kiss. Had it really made that much of an impact on the younger male? He only meant to mess with him. Not kick him into silent mode. Did he go far or something? That would be a first for him if so. He kicked slightly at the ground and shifted slightly in a restless way. He opened to say something, but stopped immediately at the tiny insult directed towards him.

“Oh? I beg to differ.” He retorted back, folding his arms over his chest. Jim tilted his head a bit at Loki, feeling a bit like something wrong. “Nothing’s wrong with ya, right?” he asked out in a curious tone, feeling like he wanted to take his earlier comment about the kissing back. Just when he thought was something wrong with the male, the young trickster twirled around with that happy and playful expression. The tension in Jim’s shoulders had lessened at the sight of the familiarity. “If you say so. Be on watch for those guys too as well.” He commented out, smirking a bit at the getting wasted next time remark. Jim raised his hand a bit and waved away slightly at the young trickster. “You’re going to be trying fire ball shots when we go wasted as well!” he exclaimed, feeling still a bit odd to be seeing his young friend off so soon. Usually they hung out longer, except for today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki)   The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The annoyances of crowds (Tag: Loki)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next