Gods Among Us | A YouTube/Forum RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lena Thumbe
Admin
Lena Thumbe

Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki] Empty
PostSubject: Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki]   Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 9:20 am

---

Lena sat on her window sill, knee's to her chest, watching the fading light of the city skyline. She hadn't bothered to turn on the lights in her apartment, so the room dimmed until the only source of light was her laptop, left open on the bed with a music playlist on loop. She stifled a sigh, though she wasn't sure why as she was most certainly alone. She thought idly that she should fix herself something to eat, but remained where she was, uncaring. 

Her first few weeks had not been her luckiest, Lena couldn't help but admit. The blackout's had returned the very day she had been left on her own, and she wondered if she should have called someone and told them, but something inside her wanted to be able to succeed on her own, and not rely on people assigned to her. But making friends had not been easy, Lena had no idea what she had done, but somehow she had alienated most of the school already. 

A knock sounded at her door, and Lena spun herself off the sill, stretching as she walked across her double bed on her knee's, white tank top pulling upwards and showing the tiniest amount of tummy.  She adjusted the green shorts she had been planning to wear to bed as she crossed the open plan apartment. Opening the door without checking who was there, she didn't know what to expect, only that it wasn't this.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki]   Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 1:39 pm

(I feel like I went overboard with this post... so if any of you want me to edit or change something, tell me and I will<3 x'D)

For the people who knew the trickster on a more personal manner, or were just smart enough to be warry of him in general, knew that when something caught his interesst trouble followed. There wa sno telling to what lenghts the teen could go to achive what he wanted then, or just exactly how crazy and dangerous situations with him nearby could get. His curiosity could eb a scary thing, mostly to thsoe around him. When something, or someone intrigued him enough in this certain way, such things called 'boundaries' ceased to excist in the trickster mind. He wouldn't leave his current bject of fascination alone untihe grew bored himself or felt satisfied enoguh to move on to somethign else.

The new girl in school had managed to attract Loki's attention, the scene she had caused in the hallway merely just being the first step of his growing curiosity. Loki's first thoguth of the redhead hadn't been anythign sepcial really, nothing more than what he had so openly stated to them. A cute girl with an innocnet aura, not with the highest chances of survingtthe horror that as High School. However, that impression of her was quckly thrown out the window. This adorable looking girl, was alot more than just a pretty little face. And these first coiple of weeks of ahving her walkign the school corridors just proved it more. Another intresstign thign about the sweet thing, was that that she didn't seem to be aware of this herself.

Loki had, to everyone's shock and growing suspicion, turned up at school more often than usual. He even attented classes more than before, thogh he still didn't care much to paying much attention to the their teacher. Nope, he had focused more Lena, greeting and treating her as if they were long time friends at every chance he got, not offended or botherd when she'd suddenly turn all balistic and bloodthristy. That was just oart of her charm~
He had mentioned her more thna once to both Clopin and Jim, and finally decided to pay his new 'friend' a visit and give ehr a propely welcome to Twaton City. While draggign Jim along.

So there he now stood, outside of Lena's doorstep with his trademark smirk in place and worn out hoodie, hands neatly inside of his jeanspockets. At his side stood the older troublemaker, looking less entusiastic than his smaller companion. Slunged over Jim's shoulder was a heavy looking backpack, which Loki had made him carry due to being barely being able to himself. He hadn't told the older what was in the bag, though he was more than certain Jim pretty much knew it contained all sorts of their favourite drinks. 
The moment Lena opened her door and revealed herself, the trickster's smirk widened, both in genuine excitement to see her and holding promises of trouble. 
"Good evening, Chubby~"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki]   Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 3:56 pm

"Can't believe I got dragged into this by ya." Jim sighed softly under his breath, not too enthused with the fact that the trickster had dragged on this fantastic visit. He shifted the bag over his shoulder, looking bored as ever. What was he even doing at this place? Oh right, to see the damn person who caught his friend’s attention. He forgot that little detail. The teen had mentioned her a few times to him and Clopin a few times. So let’s see how this ‘new friend’ was. And see if they liked to drink. That’s what he presumed was in the bag. A drink was what the older troublemaker really wanted right now as well.

As the door open, he blinked in surprise at the young female who opened the door in only a tank top and green shorts. Well she was pretty adorable looking. And he could definitely understand the nickname that the trickster had called her. Her cheeks were slightly chubby in an adorable way. Jim brought up his hand and gave her a slight wave. “Hey. Sorry, but you interested the trickster a lot. So say hello to the pestering,” Jim greeted the female with a half smile.
Back to top Go down
Lena Thumbe
Admin
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki]   Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 6:21 pm

"Loki?" Lena breathed, blinking in surprise at he and his friend, a boy who didn't look much older than them but she hadn't seen at school. He seemed equally surprised to see her as well, though she couldn't think why as he was standing on her doorstep. In contrast, Loki seemed like... Loki. He had always been an anomaly, when people at school shuffled away from her with worried looks on their faces, Loki would slide his arm around her shoulder's and act like they'd been friends forever. Lena had found herself both grateful, and greatly confused by this. 

She brought one arm across her chest to rest on her elbow suddenly self conscious of the skin she had exposed. "I thought you were Crysta..." she mumbled, a blush seeping across her cheeks. "How... How exactly did you know where I live?" She asked, a little flustered, but moving aside to let her only school friend into her apartment. 

Her eyebrow quirked up at the other boy's words. "Trickster?" she asked, having yet to hear the nickname. Closing the door behind the boys, she bent down beside the TV in the corner and flicked on a power socket, a string of fairy lights all along the edges of the ceiling flickered to life, casting a warm glow on the room. "Sorry about the lights." She said, chuckling nervously, "I forgot to get new lightbulbs and my last one blew last night."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki]   Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 9:13 pm

"Years of getting dragged into shit and surviving my company, and you still can't believe it?" Loki chuckled at the older teen, grinning wickedly up at him for a moment. "And here I thought we had something special," he sighed overdramatically, shaking his head.
His focus was now fully on the redhead infront of them, who he simply smiled and waved happily at her surprised expression. Aw, cute as ever, he thought fondly, elbowing Jim in the stomach at his comment. Didn't need to make the cute thing worry just yet afterall. 
"Yes, me, the one and only," he said porudly, invting himself inside the appartment. He gave the girl a blank look for a few short seconds as he heard a familair name, his thougths going back to the fairy girl he had come across in the park a couple weeks ago. Smirking to himself, he made a mental note to check up on this later. If they made enough noise, maybe said girl would turn up here too. 
"School records," was Loki's short and simply reply to Lena's question, casually kicking off his shoes as he skipped past her and taking in her home. Seems cozy enoguh, he thoguth with a small nod of approval. The light's wouldn't bother neither him or Jim, which he assured the girl with a gentle smile.

As if not paying any mind to her current clothing, (which he porbably didn't) Loki threw an arm around her shoulder, pulling her into a tight hug, pretty much the same way he liked to do in shcool. "The grumpy blockhead there is Jim, don't worry about the bad-boy look 'cause he's a freaken teddy bear on the inside," the trickster introduced his friend, winking playfully atthe guy over his shoulder. He payed no mind to his infamous nickname, or the redhead's questioning look. She'll be hearing it more than enough after a while anyway. 
With an arm still wrapped around Lena, he dragged them both over to her couch, having them both fall down against the cushions all tangled up in each other. "So anyway, it's about time we properly welcomed you to the neighborhood," he spoke all casually, patting her on the head like one would do to a small child. Glancing over at Jim, he reached out for the bag, and with some difficulty managed to place it on the couch between the two. "Pizzas on the way, so hope you're hungry," he added while taking out bottles of different sizes and colors.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki]   Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 8:19 am

Jim rolled his eyes as the trickster grinned wickedly up at him, shrugging his shoulders slightly. “Meh. I always thought I could refuse, yet somehow I get dragged into something with ya nonetheless.” He commented, scoffing a bit at the male’s over dramatic remark. “Keep on dreaming.” Jim snickered lightly as he leaned a bit against the doorway.

He flinched a bit as the younger male elbowed him in the stomach. “Damn bony elbows,” Jim cursed softly under his breath as he glared down at the younger male. Though as much as he wanted to shove the trickster, Jim just followed the other male into the apartment as she closed the door behind them. Jim definitely knew how the trickster knew where the girl lived. The school really needed to protect their privacy a bit more. Especially if it kept being hacked by some teenager. Jim tilted his head a bit at the sight of the fairy lights, slightly grimacing a bit at her remark about needing new light bulbs. Hopefully nothing really pisses me off tonight. Or she’ll have no lights anymore. “It’s not a problem.” Yet, Jim thought to himself.

Jim scowled a bit as the trickster referred to him as a teddy bear. “I’m a moody asshole. You’ll get over it,” he commented towards both Loki and Lena, shrugging his shoulders. If she couldn’t, then that was her problem. Not his. “You seriously need to drop the teddy bear nickname. You know I’m not keen on cuddling and hugging.” Jim scowled a bit, shooting him a quick, sharp glare. His eyebrow quirked up a bit at the scene before him. Though he just ignored it as Loki reached out for the bag, placing it on the couch. His eyes were immediately targeted onto the bottles as the trickster brought them out. The older troublemaker plopped down onto the couch right beside the younger male. “He’s here for the welcoming party. I’m just here to drink and eat.” Jim remarked, jabbing his thumb at the trickster in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Lena Thumbe
Admin
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki]   Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 12:10 am

((OOC: I'm so sorry for the length of time this has taken me, week from hell near enough D: Also, fine Jim, you ingrate you , dont appreciate my mood lighting xD))

Lena quirked an eyebrow at Loki as he wrapped an arm around her petite shoulders. "Do you do that often?" She asked, referring to his looking at her school record, though not with as much suspicion or distrust as she probably should have felt. She smiled slightly at his reassuring squeeze, Loki was odd, but while most would be put off by how tactile he could be, Lena appreciated not being alone in a little bubble of her own skin sometimes. "I'm Lena." She said to Jim, nodding gently in greeting. She giggled sweetly as he mentioned being a moody asshole. "At least you're honest about it." She piped up, a grin plastered on her face, the awkwardness of her new guests already replaced with the giddiness of company. 

She bit her lip to stifle another giggle as Jim glared and Loki. "You two seem close." Disentangling herself, Lena perched on the edge of the seat and grabbed a hairband from the table, pulling her ample hair up into a messy bun, to avoid any potential fiasco's of being pinned on the couch by it. She blinked as Loki patted her on the head. "I don't think I've been to a party since Emily Silver's tenth birthday." She bubbled absently, not particularly caring that there were only three of them.

Her eyes widened as Loki pulled bottle after bottle from the backpack Jim had been carrying. "Are you an alcoholic Mary Poppins?" She exclaimed, stiffening a little. Would now be the time to admit she had never drank before? she wondered, but no, the boys might just laugh at her. "I- I should go and get some glasses!" She stuttered, hopping up off the sofa and pranced to the kitchen area of her open plan apartment.

She hesitated a moment as she looked at the clean dishes. She had been using the same glass over and over since she had gotten here. A blush rising on her cheeks as she began checking cupboards, realizing she couldn't remember where the person who has stocked her kitchen had put the cups or glasses.   When she eventually found them, she was slightly horrified to see them on the very top shelf. "Government people have a weird sense of humor." She muttered to herself, not doubting it had been done with her short stature in mind. 

Suppressing a sigh, Lena placed her hands squarely on the counter and lifted herself, one leg at a time, until she was resting on her knee's on the worktop. Her tank top rode up a little as she reached for the glasses, showing mismatched patterns of raised white and pink on her flat tummy. She placed the glasses down beside her and pulled down her top as she turned to a sitting position and hopped off the counter. Grabbing the three tumbler glasses she went back across the room and placed them on the table. Unsure of what to do with herself then, she stood where she was.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki]   Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 1:18 pm

"Nah," Loki replied absently, currently buysing himself with emptying the whole bag. "Hacking into the school system grew boring a couple of years ago." Especially when you can easily memorize it all, he added mentally. Seriously, it wasn't even child's play hacking into their security. At least back at Machina Industries it had taken him awhile before figuring out how to hack his way in. Then again, comparing the school and that place is kinda unfair anyway.
He smiled kindly at the redhead. "You just happen to be a special case." 
Loki just stuck his tounge back at his grumpy friend, as always unafected by the glare sent his way. It was kinda amazing how used he's gotten to that look by now. "You're gonna end up alone and sad, Teddy," he shot back with a smirk. He chuckled at Lena's comment about the two fo themseeming close. "Closer than he like to admit," he winked teasingly at the older, grabbing one of the bottles and casually tossing it to Jim. Closer than before, or slowly growing apart, he thought behind that happy mask of his. Even I can't tell now.

He blinked once at Lena's exlcimation, feeling himself wanting to burt out laughign at her words but instead just let out an amsued chuckle. An alcoholic Mary Poppins? He's so gonna keep that nickname. His eyes softened then as he took notice of the way her shoulders had tensed, and was about reassure her that she didn't have to drink any of the alcohol, when she suddenly shot up from the sofa. He stared after her with found amused smirk, snorting at how flustered she appeard to get over some glasses. He would've pointed out that they didn't really need any of that, but the adorable
 little show she was giving them was just to good to pass up on.
"She's just precious," he said casully to Jim with a sigh, green eyes looking dreamilgy over at the redhead. 

When Lena returned with the glasses, looking so unsure of what to do with herself, Loki merely rolled his eyes and pulled her back down to the couch at his side. "Relax already Chubby, just sit back and enjoy the evening," he smiled, poking her cheek until he heard a knock ont he door. Breaking out into another wide grin, the trickster hoped up to his feet and skipped over to the door. 
The moment the pizza guy saw who it was who'd opened, his eyes immedintly went wide with recognition and worry. "Ah hell not you again!" he excalimed, slowly starting to back away from the door step in wary. The teen just smirked happily, quickly reaching out and grabbing hold of the pizza boxes. The deliviry boy still seemed about ready to run when the trickster reached for something in his pocket, only to blink in surprise when it turned out to be nothing more than money. Huh... no sort of itching powder or other disguting things thrown at his face today then? Or lewd and embarrising commnets? Nothing?
Taking the money, he hesitated a second, giving the grinning and happy looking teen a last look before turning to leave.
"Say hi to your girlfriend for me~"
"Yeah sure-What?!"
Loki shut the door, triwled around and happily walked back to the other two with the food. Man was he staring. "Pizza's here!"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki]   Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 3:47 pm

“It’s surprising if he doesn’t.” Jim remarked, shrugging his shoulders lightly. It was deemed strange if the male didn’t get into something or cause trouble. Loki was the trickster after all. Jim slightly half smiled as she piped up about him being honest about it, watching as her awkwardness was replaced by giddiness. His eyebrow quirked up a bit as the girl suggested the males seemed close. That would be true if a few incidents hadn’t happen. Jim wasn’t quite sure about such since both of the males…well Jim felt strange around the male a few times when they got real close. What was their problem? Had they joked around too much and went beyond the extent or something? Jim wasn’t quite sure.

His thoughts were soon scattered at Loki’s comment and caught the bottle tossed to him, giving the trickster a look. Before chuckling at the girl’s comment, giving her an amused look. He wondered where that nickname called. Though if he thought about it, it made quite a lot of sense. The damn trickster just appeared out of nowhere. Jim reminded himself to get the trickster a bag and umbrella to complete the nickname package. He watched her fluster over getting glasses and leaves the room to get some, quirking an eyebrow at the male’s dreamy gaze. Jim wasn’t quite sure what to think of the twinge inside him. But one thing was for sure. Jim wasn’t fond of that dreamy gaze at all. “Seems like someone has a crush.” Jim remarked out with no hesitation, before looking up as she came back into the living room with glasses. And just stood there with no clue what she was supposed to do. That is until the trickster pulled her back on the couch again. She seemed so innocent, Jim thought to himself wondering if this little party was really even a good thing.

“Oi, Loki really think this p-“ Jim was cut off by the sound the knocking at the door, which immediately got the trickster’s attention who hopped off the couch towards the door. Jim rolled his eyes as he caught pieces of the conversation, shaking his head. Already caused something without Jim knowing about it. Well at least the pizza delivery guy hadn’t known that Loki had ordered the food. If he did, Jim wasn’t going to eat the pizza that might have been spoiled with vengeance. Least he didn’t have to worry about such. “Good, I’m starving.” Jim commented.
Back to top Go down
Lena Thumbe
Admin
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki]   Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 8:08 pm

Lena let herself be pulled down onto the sofa with a soft "oof." Sinking right back into the cushiony seat, her feet barely graced the floor. Giggling, she swatted Loki's hand away as he poked her cheek. 
"You're such a weirdo..." she muttered fondly. She quirked an eyebrow as Loki got up to open the door, an odd thing to do at somebody else's house, but then she knew Loki was odd. She stifled a giggle as she heard snatches of conversation. "Is he always like this?" She asked, turning to Jim and hugging her knees. 

Turning her attention to the bottle for a moment she span a few around to look at the labels, scrunching her nose as she did. She hadn't even heard of a lot of these. Still, no time like the present to find out about them.

She smiled sweetly as Loki returned with the Pizza box in his arms. "Whatchya get?" She asked brightly, moving some half finished homework off the corner of the table so there was room to put it down. She closed the book and chucked it on the shelf underneath the tabletop. She breathed in deeply, letting the scent of melted cheese and sauce envelop her a moment. She couldn't remember the last time she had had real pizza, and not the frozen kind, but it smelled delicious.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki]   Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 8:39 pm

"Yes, an adorable weirdo, and you both love it~" Loki sang proudly, sendign Jim a quick wink as if to say 'especially you'. As he returend to the couch, he threw himself back down by Lena's side and placing the pizzas on the table, his stomach already whining to get fed. 
"I just picked some by random, probaly something with a lot of meat on," he answeard with a shrugg, wasting no time as he dugged in on the food. 

Glancing at the bottles Lena had been looking at, Loki reached over and opened one up, still with a pizza slice in his mouth as he offered her to take a swig of it. "This has a rather sweet taste, try it out," he urged in a kind manner.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki]   Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 3:47 am

Jim nodded his head to Lena's question, giving her a small grin. "You'll get used to him. No worries." he murmured before the male came back with the pizza. He rolled his eyes as Loki called himself an adorable weirdo, saying that both he and Lena loved it. Jim scoffed in amusement as Loki sent him a wink. "You wish." He remarked in a sarcastic tone, before he opened his bottle up and took a small swig of it. "Hopefully bacon bits," Jim murmured, his eyes lighting up at the sight of the bacon bits being one of the meats on the pizza. He leaned over from his spot by Loki and grabbed himself a slice, taking a bit of the cheesy and meaty pizza. Oh yes, his stomach was pleased greatly with the mixture of alcohol and pizza. Jim glanced over at Lena and that bottle of sweet alcohol, swallowing a bit. "Don't drink that too fast by the way." he remarked in a warning tone.
Back to top Go down
Lena Thumbe
Admin
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki]   Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:27 am

At Loki's suggestion Lena took the bottle from him and took a sip. Bubbly sweetness flooded her tongue, like a blue slushie but with a slight tang to it. Making a noise of enjoyment at the sweet flavour, she knocked it back a little more this time,  taking a longer swig this time.  As she brought the bottle from her lips, she wiped away any leftover drops with her fingertips and smiled  sweetly.  A fuzzy warmth started to flood her stomach and chest. 

Lena nodded at Jim's warning. "I'll keep that in mind." She chuckled, grabbing a slice of pizza before the boys had the chance to eat it all.  "So," she directed at Jim, taking a bite out of the cheesey goodness in her hand "How do you and Loki know each other?"  She asked, mentaly berating herself for not thinking of a better question.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki]   Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:03 pm

Loki just smiled during the whole time, watching Lena with such a found look that some would surely mistake him for crushing on the girl. Well, he sorta did have a crush on the redhead but... it was different. Caring, intrigued and curiosity, the three biggest things he felt when it came to this girl, and surely among other things. And then there where those more complicated things he felt for his best friend, which at the same time wasn't that hard to comprehend. 
Giving said a friend a half glance from the corner of his eyes, his focus was quick to turn back on Lena, really wanting to pretend everthing was fine and how it usual was. Drama was ok and amsuing enough, when it wasn't about him. 

He 'aawed' at little at Lena when she took another swig from the bottle, resisting the urge to give her cheeks a pinch. Like Jim had just warned her about, she should slow it down a little, especially if she wasn't used to drinking. Loki hadn't exactly picked out anything 'light' to drink. He absently wondered if drinking would eventually be a trigger in bringing 'Nana' out... well, only one way to find out.
Nomming quietly on his slice of pizza, he chuckled at Lena's question, giving Jim a mischievous grin and surprisingly stayed silent. The question was directed at the older afterall~.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki]   Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 6:30 am

Jim quirked an eyebrow as the young female made a small noise of delight before taking a longer swig. Guess his warning was acknowledged but ignored definitely. Oh well. It wasn’t going to matter him really much. He wasn’t the one who was going to be in her shoes when she felt the kick of that drink. The pizza was a good idea sort of. Hopefully if she ate enough pizza, it would even out the alcohol she might consume this evening. Jim hoped for all their sakes since he definitely didn’t want to deal with a newbie on alcohol.

He raised an eyebrow at her question, glancing over at the trickster quickly. Jim scowled a bit at the sight of the mischievous grin upon Loki’s face and his silence. Even though the question had been directed at him, Jim had expected the trickster to quip out some answer to the female. Guess tonight, I gotta answer, Jim thought to his self in annoyance. Even though a silent trickster meant something was wrong or it was simply strange to him. “Well somehow the trickster grew on me after being forced to watch out for his safety.” Jim replied to her question, snickering as he reached out and ruffled the male teen’s hair playfully. Hopefully to annoy him greatly with the action. “Since he likes to cause trouble…and ends up being chased by those who’d pummel him into the ground.” Jim added with a roll of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lena Thumbe
Admin
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki]   Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 11:25 am

Bringing the bottle to her lips once more, she cast a sideways glance at Loki. He was being quiet, which wasn't something she had come to expect from him.  Brushing the nagging feeling away as not knowing him well enough, Lena took a more delicate sip of her bottle than before. She probably should have heeded Jim's words a bit better, as she was already starting to feel a little fuzzy around the edges. She liked the feeling though, kinda calm and happy and like everything was good. "Ahhh..." she said, nodding at Jim's words. "He does seem like the kind to need a bodyguard." She giggled and gently poked Loki's cheek. 

"Now I'm just gonna be at school expecting you to break into a chorus of 'I Will Always Love You'" She giggled again, bringing the bottle to her lips again, wait, was it almost empty? Lena drained the last of it, pretty sure now was a good time to keep an eye on how much she was drinking. She nibbled on the pizza, enjoying the fuzzy feeling of alcohol in her system.  "Drinking is fun... why arent we just drinking all the time..." she mumbled happilly, sinking a little into the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki]   Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 3:42 pm

Loki merely rolled his eyes at Jim's reply, as if mocking the other teen's gesture, and was about to blurt out his own version of the story but got interrupted by the older ruffling up his hair. He snorted, he swatted away the hand and gave Jim his typical and childdish pout. "As if you don't enjoy the trouble either," he pointed out with a soft huff, facking an offended look. "You get off on it as much as I do. So I don't get why you're always complaining about it," he winked, his smirk growing more smug by the minute. 
Twisting his head back towards Lena, he just let out another snort at her remark. Needing a bodyguard? Well, that idea didn't sound too bad. Then the trickster would always have someone to torture. 
He blew up his cheeks when Lena decided it'd be a good idea to poke him, as long as she didn't pinch him he wouldn't mind. Much. Chubby sure is lucky she's so damn cute.

He almost laughed right out in her face at her next sentence, torn between cuddling ehr half to death or pinching her cheeks for it. "Kinda did once," he chuckled, leaing fully back against the couch, his arms lazily resting on his stomach. "Detention for weeks. Apparently the song was very inappropriate, and the teacher didn't like my 'idea' of karaoke," the trickster shrugged, obviously still proud over that incident and not seeing the big deal about it. Even while most of the students had loved and enjoyed the little preformace, the teacher had not approved of Loki using the school speakers system for singalongs and gossips revealing. 

His skinny arms were back to wrapping themself around the redhead again, snuggling her with a found and adoring smile. "See Jiminy? I told you she's great, she even thinks like us! Well, mostly like you with the alcohol thing," he snickerd, patting Lena's head and opening another bottle for them both. "And that's becasue people see it as a bad thing when our personality amplifies," he replied nonchalannty to her question, taking a swig of the drink before passing it to her, that same kind smile from before back again.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki]   Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 4:29 pm

Jim chuckled a bit as the male swatted his hand away and gave him a childish pout. “I do enjoy the trouble. But you can’t seem to handle it on your own because you’re always running to me.” He pointed out as well, giving the male a sly grin. He rolled his eyes at the remark that he got off on trouble like the trickster. Getting into trouble was like releasing stress for Jim, so the trickster was sort of right about that.  ‘Oh believe me, he does. And I feel like one sometimes.” Jim sighed heavily at Lena’s remark about Loki needing a body guard. She literally had no idea.

He just laughed under his breath as the male admitted to doing such and getting detention for weeks. “Sure you didn’t just burn their ears with your singing?” he snickered in a joking manner, rolling his eyes playfully before taking another swig of his drink. His eyebrow quirked up at Lena’s remark. “It would be complete chaos if we could do that.” Jim answered, shrugging his shoulders lightly. Sure alcohol tasted good, but he didn’t want to be wasted every freaking day though. Hangovers really do numbers on him. Jim quickly glanced away as the trickster began to snuggle the red headed girl, finding it a bit strange to see such. It was reminding him of the day that Loki kept on cuddling him while Jim gave him a reluctant piggy back ride. But he did look back when he heard the trickster open up another bottle, seeing that he passed the bottle to her.  “If you’re going to let her try different drinks, then please don’t let her drink the whole bottle.” Jim warned with a slight grimace. Jim had done that once when he was trying different drinks in large amounts. It wasn’t good to mix drinks like that. The consequences varied, but were bad either way.
Back to top Go down
Lena Thumbe
Admin
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki]   Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 11:21 pm

Lena found herself giggling again at their banter. "You realise theres a karaoke bar a few streets from here, right?" she asked "I saw it on the way home once. Either way I need to hear this at some point." Loki had never struck her as the type to start singing love songs.

Lena poked her tongue out at Jim playfully. "Obviously I don't mean all the time all the time." She explained, a little miffed that she hadn't explained herself properly. "Just like, in a.. a .. why haven't I been drinking all the.. wait.. no I'm still not saying it right. I just like the fuzzy feeling, its all fuzzy." She babbled away happily, clearly unaware of how easily susceptible she was to booze.

She waved off Jims warning as Loki passed her another bottle, pressing it to her lips, she took a sip, a goofy smile etched upon a her face. She liked the way Loki was looking at her, the attention was nice. "Oh, don't you worry Jim!" Lena reassured him, turning the bottle in her hand "I'm sure it's not all that-" her eyes caught sight of the alcohol content on the label and she laughed loudly. 

"You" she began, booping Loki on the nose "are trying to get me drunk."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki]   Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 1:36 pm

Loki gave them both a pout. "You like the attention blockhead," the trickster insisted to Jim, snatching the slice of pizza away from the older, quickly gobbling it up himself. "Makes ya feel special~"
He was tempted to bring up what Jim had said himself back at that alley, but thought better of it and contented himself with just stucking his tounge out at the older. No need for those complicated and uneccesary feelings to return.
"My singing? That bad?" he faked an offended chocked gasp, before relazing and slumping back into the cushions unbotherd. "Maybe. At least I don't need your powers to do that~" he said smugly. 
His whole face brgithend up as Lena brought up the kareoke, and wrapped one arm around her shoudlers again. "And you will Chubby. Next time we go out, let's go to the kareoke bar and I'll let you hear my singing skills." He shot Jim a devious smirk. "And so will Teddy. Right~?"

He laughed heartedly at Lena's stumbling words and took back the bottle from her, taking a swig from the strong drink himself. "Yeah Jiminy, don't you worry," Loki reapeted after Lena, returing the drink back to the girl, who had finally taken notice of the alcohol content. Again, he just smiled kindly at his Chubby, looking all innocent and happy as she poked him on the nose. "Whatever do ya mean~," he sang, copying her actions and booping her on the nose as well.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki]   Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 7:19 pm

Jim quirked an eyebrow at Jim, scoffing a bit. "You sure that isn't you, Loki?" he remarked, finishing of his first bottle of booze. His eyes narrowing as the trickster snatched a slice of pizza out of his grasp. "Oi! There's enough damn pizza to share!" he grumbled in annoyance as he got another slice and bottle of booze. "Makes me feel annoyed sometimes," he murmured under his breath as he started to munch on the pizza. He scowled a bit at the trickster's later comment, rolling his eyes a bit. "Che," was all the response that Jim gave the male after swallowing and taking a swig of the newly opened booze.

His eyes narrowed over at the trickster when he was called Teddy. "Ugh...seriously? That nickname again?" Jim growled lowly in annoyance, wrinkling his nose at the damn nickname that the trickster was stuck on calling him. He glanced back on at Lena, tilting his head a bit at her blabbering. Oh yes..the alcohol was affecting her big time. "...I think I should worry." Especially with her even telling the trickster that he was trying to get her drunk. And the way she was acting as well. Jim didn't want to deal with two crazy teens on alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Lena Thumbe
Admin
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki]   Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 2:43 pm

Lena giggled again at the denial, taking another swig. The world seemed to slow, and Lena took a deep breath, reveling in the intoxication.  When she opened her eyes again, her entire demeanour had changed, from the way she held herself to the expression on her face. She stood up, skirting around the table and across to the dresser by her bed. She dropped to the floor, tearing off the base of the dresser, it came away easilly and in one piece, as though it had been removed and returned many time before. With one hand she reached inside, pulling out a lighter, cigerette packet and a small tin. She placed them on the table, spinning into a cross legged position, and pulled her hair out of the messy bun, letting it fall down her back. 

"So, dickweed,  to what do I owe the honour?" She asked, paying no mind to the other strange boy on her couch. She busied herself with the tin and its contents, removing a pack of tobaco, rizzlers and a small lump of what looked like packed dirt. Nana felt oddly calm, which probably had something to do with the fact the she wasn't in any kind of danger, or it might have been the alcohol dampening her fight or flight instinct. Whichever way it was, she wasn't currently feeling the need to punch anyone or break something.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki]   Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 4:06 pm

"Well don't," Loki insisted the older, patting his cheek with a smug grin. "'Worry' really doesn't suit ya Teddy~." Besides, Loki wasn't exactly a lightweight. If he were to be concerned over something, or someone it would Lena. 
Then as if on cue, the air around them suddenly felt a little heavier, making the trickster turn his attention back to the girl by his other side. At first, he just watched her movemnt when she wordlessly got up from the couch and moved towards her bed. Titling his head, he already suspected what had gotten into the girl when he saw the pack of cigarettes, and couldn't contain the small smirk of delight creeping out on his face.

"Welcoming party," he stated simply, smiling sweetly at Nana and clearluy not offended by the lovley nickname she's given him. That was cute compared to other things he's been called. "To the neighborhood," he went on, lifting the bottle in his hand upwards in a small toast. So, not only is alcohol a trigger to wake Nana up, it even seems to kee the bloodthrisy girl calmer..?
Taking another swig and emptying the bottle, he gestured toward the third member of their current company. "Meet Jim, a slightly calmer troublemaker than me, but with a much worse temper," he introduced his friend happily. "Oh right, Jiminy, meet Nana," he then added quickly as he grinned up at the older teen, remembring that he might've missed tellinghim about the girl's split personality. "Play nice now."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki]   Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 4:28 pm

Jim eyed the young female with an inspecting gaze as suddenly her expression changed after taking another swig of that alcohol. And it didn’t look sweet one bit. He watched as Lena got up and headed over to the dresser near her bed. His eyes widened at her actions and the materials in her hands when she came back to the couch, plopping back down. Once seeing Lena’s actions and hearing her voice, Jim had a feeling that he should start worrying now. "What the fuck?" he muttered under his breath in confusement. Jim had thought she was going to faint from the alcohol consumption. But it hadn’t gone that way. Now here she was on the couch, calling Loki…dickweed. His electric blue eyes glanced down to Loki, his eyebrow widening at the delightful smirk. This male knew something like this was going to happen. The little asshole.

And here the male was introducing Lena as Nana now. Jim would’ve been confused if he hadn’t heard her speak or seen her actions before Loki introduced her with a different name. But fortunately Jim had. So it didn’t take him long to put pieces together. “I believe you forgot to tell me about the..split personality shit. When you spoke about her.” Jim growled in annoyance, shooting the trickster a glare. What did he mean play nice? This damn other side of the female better not mess with him.
Back to top Go down
Lena Thumbe
Admin
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki]   Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 7:39 pm

Nana rolled her eyes at Loki's explanation.  She placed an open cigarette paper on the table and picked up the little brown lump, flicking the lighter on she moved it back and forth under it for a few seconds. She raised an eyebrow at Jim's comment, crumbling the burnt base of the lump and spreading it evenly into the ciggerette papers. "It's not nice to talk about someone like they aren't here." She growled, dropping the lump back into the tin and doing the same thing with the tobacco.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki]   Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Down With The Bottle [Jim & Loki]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next