Gods Among Us | A YouTube/Forum RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EVENT: The Riot

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lena Thumbe
Admin
Lena Thumbe

EVENT: The Riot Empty
PostSubject: EVENT: The Riot   EVENT: The Riot Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 11:38 am

Quote :
Later this evening, bombs across the city will go off, releasing a toxic gas which will send the 10% of Tawton citizens without mutations into a blind rage, attacking friends, family, strangers, destroying property, setting fires. As the mutants,unaffected by the gas, defend themselves, the city will spiral into chaos. The military only serves to seemingly worsen the violence, and in the turmoil, people begin to go missing.  The effects of this gas will last for 48 hours at most after the gas disperses into the atmosphere.

*for more information read this thread

A Main Event thread will begin the Pendleton Department store, but as this is a city wide event, everyone is free to branch off into other areas, tagging the posts as simply [RIOT]. You can be in more than one riot thread, but please be sure to have a grasp of your character's personal timeline.
Back to top Go down
Megara Carter

Megara Carter

PostSubject: Re: EVENT: The Riot   EVENT: The Riot Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 2:27 pm

How long in real world time will the riot last? is it also two days or two weeks?? XD juuuust checking Smile
Back to top Go down
Lena Thumbe
Admin
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: EVENT: The Riot   EVENT: The Riot Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 2:46 pm

Basically however long we want xD if you have a lot of stuff happening obviously i'm gonna want you guys to resolve it xD I'd say the cut off for new threads will be in 2 days,  but finishing the threads can take as long as you need, so long as it doesnt interfere with other's established canon.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: EVENT: The Riot   EVENT: The Riot Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 3:30 pm

Guuuuuuah!! Now I'm excited  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Where and how to start?! x'DDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Lena Thumbe
Admin
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: EVENT: The Riot   EVENT: The Riot Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 3:35 pm

depends where you wanna be xD I'm gonna have Lena be in the main thread at the department store (she's going to the movies alone! Loki what kind of friend are you ? XD) Obviously, it would be easiest for our Jason thing if they end up in the same thread at some point so if your not sure where you wanna be, could run into her there just as shit starts going down? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: EVENT: The Riot   EVENT: The Riot Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 3:39 pm

O.O *throws Loki into the thread* he ain't gonna let her go alone >8D he's a goooooooooood friend -cough- ^^
and sure! Then that way it'll be easier for me to bring in Jason too... x'D <333333
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: EVENT: The Riot   EVENT: The Riot Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 3:42 pm

o0o Wants in this Riot! o3o
Back to top Go down
Lena Thumbe
Admin
Lena Thumbe

PostSubject: Re: EVENT: The Riot   EVENT: The Riot Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 3:44 pm

With us? *U* -imagining all the potential for Jim/Loki feels xD-
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: EVENT: The Riot   EVENT: The Riot Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 3:46 pm

;3;
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssss
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: EVENT: The Riot   EVENT: The Riot Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 3:52 pm

Heheheheh <333 Yess!!! Clopin's going to have a ball o0o He won't be affected..but gives him an easy excuse to cause some shit and blame it on the bombs o3o
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: EVENT: The Riot   EVENT: The Riot Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 3:54 pm

djhfdjhvfdgs YES!!! I get to see Clopin in action  bounce bounce bounce bounce (Loki would fanboy and join in if he could.... x'D)
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: EVENT: The Riot   EVENT: The Riot Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 2:57 pm

FOR ANYONE WONDERING ABOUT POST ORDER

ive been asked a couple time but I guess I should make it common knowlege?

I'm allowing chaos, WITHIN REASON, if you give somebody something specific to react to for example, you should always let them react to it if you can. Similarly, even though you may have something really juicy happening if a character is in the same interaction do not skip them over and over so they have like 6 posts from the same 2 characters to react to. 

For example, I am currently waiting on Facilier in our thread, cos she's at school and Lady T asked a specific question, but Meg/Milo/Lilo are all downstairs and could interact with each other a little in the time frame Facilier's next post would take, but once we're all in the same room we may not have an order but should be reasonable about wether someone needs to post, ie not being every other reply.

Basically just try to be curtious even in the chaos. xD Hope I explained ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVENT: The Riot   EVENT: The Riot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVENT: The Riot
Page 1 of 1