Gods Among Us | A YouTube/Forum RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Empty Halls [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lena Thumbe
Admin
Lena Thumbe

Empty Halls [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Empty Halls [Open]   Empty Halls [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 8:25 pm

Lena breathed in deep through her nose and out again through her mouth. A light breeze swayed her strawberry blonde hair as she tucked a stray strand behind her ear. The lawn of the school was deserted, the first bell having gone 20 minutes ago. She took in the building it was bland in an oddly cheerful sort of way, like someone had tried to make the most of what they had, and what they had was a lot of grey. 

"Do you wan't me to walk you to the office?" Asked a man in a grey suit beside her, he was tall and broad, but his face was as bland as the school building in front of her, unremarkable in every way, but with a forced twinge of kindness as he looked down at her petite frame.

Lena gave him a sweet, half hearted smile. "That's okay." She said matter of factly, turning back to look at the school. "After all, after today I'm on my own right?" The perky tone to her voice rang hollow, and the agent beside her looked taken aback for a moment, before nodding. 

"Yes, I suppose you will be."  He turned around and rested his briefcase on top of his car, opening it to rifle around for some papers Lena would need to start keeping hold of herself from then on. 

Lena hummed to herself patiently, leaning against the bonnet of the car and clicking her heels together. Blinking, she took a pile of papers that were thrust towards her, folded them over to keep them together, and placed them in her messenger bag. "All your bills are in there, as well as a copy of your lease and the information to access your bank account." Said grey-suit hurrying his words along to get her informed as quickly as he could. "Being that you are a minor, your inheritance is in trust with the state, so the majority of it is being kept in a separate account with monthly payments being made for your upkeep. The information you need to ask for an increase or to access any records and statements is also in the pile of papers I just handed you." 

Lena blinked at him blankly, he seemed unnerved to leave her on her own, as though he was torn between ripping the band-aid off swiftly, as it were, and suggesting she have a guardians presence longer.  Lena didn't really understand it, but then, she hadn't understood why everyone had walked on eggshells around her. 

She saw relief cross his face as a younger man in an equally grey suit jogged over from the direction of a parking lot. Butterflies started bubbling in her stomach as she realized she would have to start going to high school, something she had not yet experienced. She stared at the school building and wondered why it had only just dawned on her. The chatter of the two grey suits washing over her like white noise until she realized they were trying to talk to her. "Huh?" she said, blinking around to the grey suits.

The older sighed and shook his head. "I said, that one of the other parts of your inheritance are in the parking lot." He exasperated, jingling the keys at her. Lena slowly reached out and took them. She looked intently at the keyring, a little red fox made of plastic. A vague sort of pain ebbed below the surface, but Lena paid it no heed. 

"Your Dad must've taken great care of it" Young grey suit said encouragingly "It's in great shape even though its been in storage so long."

"It was my Mom's." Lena corrected him, trying to smile as his face fell. It seemed futile to drag out this goodbye any further, awkward as it was. so Lena pushed herself off the car bonnet and adjusted her mint green pencil skirt. She turned to old-grey-suit, adjusting her bag on her shoulder and held out her hand. "Thanks." She said, with a slight shrug "for everything."

The man took her hand and shook it firmly. "It's been a pleasure, Lena." He said, honestly, as he let go of her hand and stepped aside on the curb. "Take care." 

Lena waved one last time as she made her way up the path to the front entrance. With every step her butterflies faded away and she gained a sense of purpose. No more blank walls and government agents, this was the start  of a real life, and she planned to live it. 

She pushed open the doors and walked inside, her eyes taking in the backdrop for a new adventure.
Back to top Go down
Kayley Smith

Kayley Smith

Empty Halls [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Halls [Open]   Empty Halls [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:54 pm

Late, late, late.  The words rang through Kayley's mind over and over again as she hurried from one hall to the next.  She had gotten a little preoccupied this morning.  Watching Belle making silverware dance at the breakfast table never failed to be entertaining.  Luckily, Polly had been there to shove Kayley out the door when they realized how late it was.  Kayley just hoped that her frantic feelings weren't about to kick the wind speed up a notch or something.  She hated it when that happened.  As she dashed around the corner of a hallway, she suddenly saw that there was a girl only a few feet away.  And Kayley was about to collide right into her.  "Eep!"  Kayley skidded to a halt, nearly tripping in the process.  But, she managed to avoid any tripping or collisions or anything of the sort.  She let out a relieved sigh before standing up straighter.  "Sorry about that.  You okay?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Lena Thumbe
Admin
Lena Thumbe

Empty Halls [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Halls [Open]   Empty Halls [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:26 pm

Lena hopped backwards a little as a strange girl with brown hair and a scatterbrained manner stopped just short of her toes. She blinked a little, as the girl stood up straight. The brunnette was taller than her by at least a foot, and suddenly Lena was feeling her height, or lack there of.  "I'm fine, No harm done." Lena said giving a nervous little wave.  Suddenly realizing that was a silly gesture to make to a person less than a foot away from her, she changed the wave into a motion of pushing her long red gold hair back over her shoulder. "You wouldn't know where the main office is, would you?" She asked tentatively "I'm new and I need to hand in all my paperwork and get a timetable."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Empty Halls [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Halls [Open]   Empty Halls [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:48 pm

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!" 
Further down the hall, a light and cocky laughter echoed along with more loud and foul cursing, and then quickly followed by what soundeed like someone baning furiously against a door. Around the corner, the culprit behind this little stunt was calmly making his way, a satisfied smirk on his boyish features. 
That's what the moron got for thinking he could threaten him of all people. What had the jock been expecting really? For the trickster to fall on his knees, begging and crying not to get beat up? The thoguth just made him snort in amusemt. The big idiot hadn't even realsied he'd been locked inside the girls bathroom yet. Well, he could take his tiem laughing at this before someone let him out of there, then Loki would start worrying about getting beat up. 

Looking ahead of himself, he spotted another familiar brunette, along with a new face he for once didn't recognise. "Fashionably late I see. You're almost doing it right," he chuckled at Kayley when he almost reached the two, and to freeze for a moment as he heard another veyr loud thud from he ahd just came from. Did fatass break down the door? he thought slightly impressed, deciding to keep an ear open in case the guy found him too soon.
Ignoring the threat of danger for the moment, he turned his focus back to thw two girls, giving the redhead a blank expression. 
And then he smirked. "I'll give this one a week~"
Back to top Go down
Connor Kent

Connor Kent

Empty Halls [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Halls [Open]   Empty Halls [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 11:23 pm

Being late was not unusual for Connor. Nor was being early, but today seemed to start off with the earlier situation rather than the latter. He honestly didn't know where he went wrong. He left the house the same time he usually did for the morning to get to school, but there was some kind of traffic back up some blocks over and it prevented him from crossing the street for the longest time. How long exactly, he had no idea. 

Then he had to take a detour to avoid the traffic jam, which was probably longer than he realized, and before he knew it, he was walking into a very empty school. Signalling he was late. He wasn't sure how late he was, looking at his watch told him the time but he couldn't register how significant the number of minutes passed was, only that it must surely have been a lot. So he hurried to his locker, his fingers fumbling with the lock as he twisted in the combination.

A frown formed on his face as he mixed up the way he was supposed to twist the dial, a frustrated grunt leaving his lips. Faintly he could ear footsteps of some other unlucky late soul running down the hall, but he paid it little mind. Come on. he thought as his frustration grew, messing up once more at the combination. 

Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes for a couple seconds before opening them again. He tried once more, finally getting it right. With a relieved smile, he went to open the latch and take out the books he needed. However, when he went to close his locker he swung it a bit too hard. The clang of the metal scraping roughly against its frame rang out in the empty halls, making Connor cringe as the lockers rocked a bit. It was not a fine start of the day.

Running a hand through his hair, he turned around and began to hurry down the halls. He was sure he was going to get a detention this time for being late. It was the fourth time that month. He could only hope that it was still first period. Which it should be... right? Before he could stress out about it, a very angry looking jock was running down the hall and collide with him. Or rather... against him.

Grunting from the impact, Connor glared at the other teen as the guy groaned from running into him. This just wasn't his day was it? "Watch where you're going man." he said simply, adjusting his backpack. He was about to continue on his way when the jock growled at him and grabbed his shoulder. 

"You watch it retard!" Connor froze as those words where snarled at him, blue eyes narrowing as he turned to look at the guy. 

"What did you say?" he asked slowly, hands clenching into fists.

"What did I use too big of words for you?" the other guy asked, chuckling as if he said something funny. "I said watch it, re-tard." Connor clenched his teeth, and tired to take a deep breath, stop himself from getting too angry. "Do you understand me? Or should I use smaller words?" With a growl, the raven-haired boy shot his hand out and grabbed the jock by his shirt. With ease, he lifted him up from the ground and glared at him.

"I understood just fine." he spat out, shoving the asshole against nearby lockers. "I also understand that I can rip one of these lockers open and shove you in them. They would need to get the jaws of life to get you out." he added, pressing him just a bit harder against the cold metal. "You understand me?" the senior asked, throwing the other's words back at him. Upon given a shaky nod, he dropped the other and glared at him. "Then fuck off."

And with that, the guy took off. And as he watched him leave, Connor realized with dread that it was going to bite him back later. The school got on him pretty badly for loosing his temper and using his powers at school. If that guy told anyone on him- But maybe he wouldn't? Didn't guys like that tend to have pride? Hopefully.

Running a hand through his hair, he sighed and continue don his way, turning the corner only to stop short from running into a group of kids standing about. Two girls and a guy, all looked younger than him. Two were sorta familiar, but not from any classes he had. Maybe. He wasn't the best with names and faces.
Back to top Go down
Kayley Smith

Kayley Smith

Empty Halls [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Halls [Open]   Empty Halls [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 1:18 am

So, it looked like the girl was a new student.  She was kind of shy, but Kayley didn't mind.  "Oh, sure.  It's straight down that hall and then-"  She was interrupted when she heard some loud yelling, and a familiar cocky laugh.  She turned around and was very surprised to see Loki, strolling down the halls as if it was a perfect sunny day.  Kayley laughed in response to his greeting.  "You?  In a school building?  Now I know I'm dreaming."  Loki and school were pretty much like oil and water.  The two didn't mix.  Kayley soon noticed that there was another kid nearby.  He looked sort of familiar, but Kayley didn't know his name.  "Looks like we've got a whole party of people running late, huh?" she said with a grin.  While Polly probably would have berated her for not leaving for class by now, Kayley felt like sticking around wouldn't hurt so much.  She needed to catch up with Loki anyway.  It had been a while since they had talked, and he was bound to have more interesting stories about causing trouble and running from the cops.
Back to top Go down
Lena Thumbe
Admin
Lena Thumbe

Empty Halls [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Halls [Open]   Empty Halls [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 9:46 am

Lena smiles sweetly, at the young man approaching them, a little unsure of what to do, with no introductions and no real context for what was happening, she couldn't help but be a little doe eyes. She pulled the neckline of her white peasant blouse upwards awkwardly, trying to make sure she was presentable without presenting in her nervousness.  She scrunched her nose at the black haired boy's comment.  It seemed a little rude to say such things right in front of her, she wondered if this was how teenagers interacted, though maybe it was just that particular teenager. 

Hearing a ruckus coming from behind the two in front of her, Lena leaned her torso sideways, her long golden red hair falling down over her shoulder, to look around them at the source of the noise. Another student, from what she could gather.  She arched an eyebrow at the two as she straightened. "Does anyone go to class here?" She asked with a hint of sarcasm. "Or are you guys taking loitering 101?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Empty Halls [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Halls [Open]   Empty Halls [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:00 pm

Loki merely shrugged at Kayle's comment, smirking in that typical michevious and unbotherd way he always did. As much as he enjoyed learning, the school had never been the rigth place for the wild trickster to do so. Most of the things they taught were to easy, for not to talk about boring. And the people there were way to oversensetive for him enjoy haninging around with all day. Except for a select few of course, otherwise the rest here grew way to boring to even pull pranks on.  

"I knew you dreamed about me~" he winked at Kayley smugly, casting another glance towards the corner he had rounded minutes ago. "Half the school's ditching classes daily, nothing new there," he stated to his friend's words, giving the other male who has just appeared quick look-over. Loki immediately knew who he was, and gave the older his trademark smirk. Did this dude just save me from another trip to the hosptial? he thought intrigued before focusing back on the new girl.

Obviously his comment before hadn't been well liked, juding by her rather cute expression. Maybe she'll last two weeks. He gave another shrug at her question, holding back his amused laughter at her sarcasm. "Not really no," he retired back flatly, titling his head to the side as he kept his green eyes locked on her. "So what do we call you, chubby?"
Back to top Go down
Connor Kent

Connor Kent

Empty Halls [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Halls [Open]   Empty Halls [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 5:05 am

Three sets of eyes looked his way after he turned the corner, and from their gaze he began to feel a bit self-conscious. Especially the guy's. It was... almost unnerving how the shorter guy looked him over. Like he was being assessed, judged, and he had to resist the urge to cross his arms in some kind of defensive shield. He was probably imagining things, he did have an extensive imagination after all.

The short strawberry-blonde girl made a comment about if people actually gone to class and Connor felt his cheeks heat up a bit. "Just runnin' a'bit late." he mumbled out, shuffling his feet from side to side as he adjusted his backpack. Blue eyes glanced towards the brunette girl as she joked about how there was a party for late people while the boy simply stated no, as if no one ever went to class. Which was probably true for him, who knew?

Connor was starting to shuffle away from the group, knowing he needed to get to class, but he only managed to take a couple of steps away before he stopped short at the boy's words to the short girl. Turning around, he glared at the guy with a deep frown. "Don't call her names." he said, his tone firm and warning. If there was one thing he couldn't' stand it was bullies and the nasty names people used.
Back to top Go down
Kayley Smith

Kayley Smith

Empty Halls [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Halls [Open]   Empty Halls [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 8:10 pm

Kayley had to laugh at Loki's comment.  "True," she agreed.  Some kids didn't find school so interesting anymore, now that they had super powers.  Kayley just went 'cause she figured she should at last finish high school.  Plus, Polly would probably kill her if she tried to quit school.

The girl seemed kind of intent on getting to the office or whatever.  Kayley was considering taking her there and hanging out with Loki later.  She seemed a little peeved.  But Loki soon dropped the "chubby" nickname on her, and the other boy was giving Loki a stern look that was on the borderline of murderous.  Kayley wasn't sure if he had any powers, but she still wanted to avoid a fight if possible.  Although with Loki around, that was easier said than done.  He always knew how to push people's buttons.  "Loki, play nice with the other kids now," she said, putting a hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lena Thumbe
Admin
Lena Thumbe

Empty Halls [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Halls [Open]   Empty Halls [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:55 pm

Lena looked between the two brunettes beside each other, squinting her eyes a little as she tried to decipher they're actions. It seemed like flirting, but she didn't want to comment on it in case she was wrong. Lena fiddled with her hands as she got three apposing answers to her question, she had meant it jokingly but perhaps they didn't realize that. 

Her jaw fell lax at the scrawny boys comment. "Ch-chubby?!" She exclaimed,  feeling blood rush to her cheeks, her mind scrambling around for a retort that eluded her. She smiled feebly at the boy that had defended  her, a scarlet flush still plastered on her face. "I'm A-uh..Lena. I'm Lena." She fumbled, suddenly finding the tips of her shoes very interesting. All of that composure, laid waste by a group of teenagers, she had almost revealed her real name! Though in her view, having to leave and try again somewhere else might have been preferable.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Empty Halls [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Halls [Open]   Empty Halls [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:32 pm

At Connor's warning, Loki merely raised an eyebrow at the older boy, as if not understanding what he meant. Obviously he did though, but Loki giving people nicknames before knowing their actual name was a normal thing. He never meant any harm when he did so to the new people he ran into (mostly). It was a weird way for the trickster to show that he'd liked someone, or would like get to know a person better, like now.
"Relax Mr.Abs, I'm to much of a weakling and runaway to be a bully," he chuckled at Connor unbothered, about to add something else for sure to that sentence but held his tongue as he felt Kayley's hand on his shoulder. Well, as fun as it would be to show the new girl how crazy things could get in this place, he decided to be nice on her first day. 'Nice' as in being his usual, pain-in-the-ass-self of course. 

Lena's reaction to his name calling however, was way to adorable for him to ignore. He let out a quiet chuckle, keeping his smug grin in place before bluntly stating: "You're cute." His expression didn't falter as he said this, only looking more smug instead. "Adorable in fact."  He looked towards Kayely with a content, relaxed expression. "She's just precious, ain't she?" And then to Connor. "Like a sweet, huggable little gummy-bear." And then back to the cute girl in question. "Welcome to 2nd Street Public High School, Lena the Chubby~"
Back to top Go down
Connor Kent

Connor Kent

Empty Halls [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Halls [Open]   Empty Halls [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 3:45 pm

Connor's frown didn't leave, watching as the short girl flushed in embarrassment at being called Chubby and loosing composure as she gave her name. The guy even had the gall as to look like he had no idea what he had been doing. A single brow was raised at being called Mr. Abs, shuffling his feet a bit as he casted a quick glance towards his covered abdomen. He wasn't really used to people pointing out his physical features.

Though his eyes were quick to find the other again as he claimed to be too much of a weakling to be a bully. "Words are enough to be a bully." He said, his tone still holding that warning though softer as he spoke of something he had plenty of experience in. The other girl seemed to have it in her head to stop the other from saying more, which was probably a good idea.

Looking back at the shy Lena, Connor felt his heart go out to her a bit. He knew what it was like to be in situation you had no idea how to react in. She was sort of like a kindred spirit. And then the guy opened his mouth again, though the words this time sounded nice. And he didn't look like he was being sarcastic to be mean. Still, the older student kept a wary glance his way and even listed a brow at the gummy-bear comment. Just where did that come from? Though he was sorta right, she did seem adorable. But for Connor, probably not the way most guys thought when they called a girl adorable.

And then the 'nickname' came out again and Connor was right back to frowning. Taking a few steps over to the other, he glared down at the kid. "Why are you even calling her that?" he asked, his voice only barely just not coming out as a growl.
Back to top Go down
Kayley Smith

Kayley Smith

Empty Halls [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Halls [Open]   Empty Halls [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 6:46 pm

Well, Lena seemed more embarrassed than angry at being called chubby.  Kayley considered that a good thing.  People had had worse reactions to Loki's nicknames for them.  Although Mr. Abs nearby still seemed ready to throw punches if Loki said the wrong thing.  She did have to agree with Loki, though.  Lena did kind of look like the sweet, huggable type.  "Can't argue with that one," she said.  Sweet girls usually had no trouble catching a boy's eyes.  The other kid was glaring at Loki though, asking why he was calling Lena chubby.  "It's just something he does with everyone.  Trust me," she said.  "What did you call me when we first met, Loki?  Didn't it have something to do with books?  Or the weather?"
Back to top Go down
Lena Thumbe
Admin
Lena Thumbe

Empty Halls [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Halls [Open]   Empty Halls [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 7:19 pm

The sheet of scarlet gracing her face returned as quickly as it ebbed. Her hand shot up across her chest in protest, waving the boys comments away nervously. "Please," she pleaded "you honestly don't need to make a fuss about me, I'm just looking to register, not for compliments." 

She looked over her shoulder at the other boy, he was built like a brick house and had an intimidating presence, but he was sticking up for her, she thought, so surely there was kindness to him as well. She looked between the three of them, wondering if she had somehow instigated a fight. She looked at the girl pleadingly, but she seemed equally unequipped to diffuse the situation as Lena was. Taking a deep breath, she sidestepped the raven haired boy in front of her, backing away from the situation. "I'll just... walk until I find it..." Lena mumbled apologetically, wondering if she was crazy or they were.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Empty Halls [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Halls [Open]   Empty Halls [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 8:07 pm

Loki gave the tallest of them another look, this time with a completley blank expression. "Well duh they are," he snorted then, rolling his eyes. "I'll stopp immediently when I do start bullying someone, 'kay~?" he said sweetly to Connor, smiling boyichsly at him before looking away again. "Now dropp that look, or people might mistake you for one."
Again, Loki wasn't saying anyof this to be mean, he was just spekaing his mind. But neither Connor or Lena here knew him like Kayley did, so he'll give them a break... not. 
He grinned at Kayley when she agreed on his little statement about Lena, and at her question rememberd the very long list of nicknames he ahd given the Smith sisters that day they had met. "I gave you three nikcnmanes that day," he mused to himself. "Stormy, lightning bolt and Cloudia. The book names where only reserved for Belle, while Grumpy is still enough Polly," he stated, gettign a thoughtful look for a moment. "Yupp. Grumpy is still pretty accurate for her," he nodded to himself.

He laughed again when the new girl spoke up once more, as if what she kept saying was nothing but silly. And cute. "We're not," he then said matter of factly. "I'm just saying what everyone already thinks."
Hearing the poorly contained growl from Mr. Abs, Loki almost rolled his eyes again as he turned to stare up at the taller once more. "Why are you taking the nickname as an insult?" he shot back. "Anything wrong with having more meat on your bones? Chubby people are the cutest in my eyes. And no, I do not think Reddie here is fat. Just look at those cheeks closely and you'll see why Chubby fits her so well~"
And the typical happy and untrustworthy smirk was back in place. He hummed as he listened to the redhead, amused by the way she backed away and seemed desperate to egt away from the 'crazy' people. Meh, after a couple of weeks she'll be a crazy one too.
"That would take you the whole day," he deadpanned, gently patting Kayley on the back and gesturing for her to show Lena the way, like she had intended to before.
Back to top Go down
Lena Thumbe
Admin
Lena Thumbe

Empty Halls [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Halls [Open]   Empty Halls [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 11:06 am

((OOC: Gonna break pattern just to move the thread along, was gonna take this turn next but I suppose I havent really given enough to keep it moving, my bad.))

Lena gave a half-hearted chuckle as Loki continued to run his mouth, wondering if everyone she met here would be as talkative as these two, or if they'd be more reserved like tall dark and anti-bullying.  She blinked at his answer, the whole day huh? Was this place some kind of maze? As the bell sounded loudly, Lena couldn't help but think it was far too soon, and like clockwork the classroom doors around them swung open and students flooded out. 

Lena made herself as small and unintrusive as she could as chattering students swarmed around, paying her no mind. It was less like parting the sea and more like not moving til the sea passed. The noise and general crowdedness was not something Lena was used to, and she found herself shuffling backwards towards a wall lined with lockers.  A group of jocks nearby were messing around with a ball, and without so much as a warning,  one of them rammed into her trying to catch it. Lena gave a yelp as the side of her head and her shoulder collided with a locker door.  And somewhere inside her a switch was flicked on.

The jock turned around and reached for her, but the beginning of his mumbled apology was cut off as she grabbed his wrist and pulled it behind him, the crowds making room this time, her hair fell forward covering her face from view as she forced him to his knees and pulled his arm higher up his back. " OW! OWW! I'm sorry, please, it was an accident." He cried out as a faint cracking sound could be heard and the hallway fell silent and still. 

Releasing him, she turned her back and walked down the hall towards the front doors, the students parting like the red sea. Her face was different than before, a different intensity, a kind of tightness to her lips and a fire to her eyes.  She walked swiftly and seemingly with purpose, not saying anything to anyone. The jock, abandoned behind her was cradling a clearly broken wrist  and had the undivided attention of most everyone in the immediate vicinity.
Back to top Go down
Kayley Smith

Kayley Smith

Empty Halls [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Halls [Open]   Empty Halls [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 6:00 pm

Kayley had to fight the urge to groan.  Loki and this other kid still seemed ready to go at it at any moment.  That was usually the norm when you were a friend of Loki's though.  Trying to make him avoid making smart-alecky comments was like trying to make flowers bloom in the winter.  It was pretty much impossible.  She couldn't resist smiling a little though, when Loki brought up that Polly's nickname was still Grumpy.  "Yup, that's pretty accurate," she said.  Of course, the only reason Polly was grumpy around Loki was because she thought he was a bad influence.  She only tolerated him in the bookstore because he gave them a pretty good share of business.  

Kayley gave a little nod and hurried to catch up with Lena.  However, she soon saw that the girl was more than just chubby.  She was strong as Hell.  She broke a guy's wrist with hardly any effort at all.  "Whoa..."  That was all Kayley said before turning back to Loki.  "Did you see that?" she called to him before running after Lena.  "Hey, Lena, wait up!" she said as she caught up with her.  "What you did back there, that was so cool!  I didn't know you had super-strength."
Back to top Go down
Connor Kent

Connor Kent

Empty Halls [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Halls [Open]   Empty Halls [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 1:29 am

Blue eyes starred into the blank face of the younger boy, his frown growing as the other stated a 'no duh' towards his comment about words. And yeah sure, it was a no brainier, but he didn't appreciate being treated like an idiot. Doesn't stop anyone else from doing it. Came a particular nasty thought in the back of his mind that he tried to ignore. Though when the shorter teen claimed that Connor could be mistaken for a bully, he felt his cheeks heat up in embarrassment and he looked down at his feet.

Only to shortly look towards the brunette girl, blinking as she explained that mean nicknames was something Loki- the boy- just did with everyone. Including her, and apparently her sisters, and she was his friend. Which meant she either didn't care he was kind of an ass, or he didn't mean any actual harm with them. The older teen liked to believe the girl had good enough sense that it was the latter option, and so he made to let his shoulders sag and relax a bit. Even more so as Lena seemed to want no more fussing about her to go on.

In regards to her mentioning wanting to register, he opened his mouth to state where the office was when Loki spoke up again. Glaring at the other boy, he frowned deeply. "Nothing wrong with it." he stated, feeling the urge to clench his teeth but preventing himself from doing so. "But this would be the first time hearing someone use the word chubby in a positive way." Though he did find himself glancing towards 'Chubby' to see that indeed her cheeks were rounded to kind of fit her Loki trademark nickname in a cute way. Even someone like him could tell that much.

And he found himself mentally agreeing with the guy as well that it could take her a while to find on her own. The school was kind of on the big side, as the only other high school was the preppy academy for rich kids, and it could take people a while to figure out where to go on their first day. He had plenty of times of getting lost when he had been a freshman.

He was about to offer to show her the way when the halls began to fill with the shrill ringing of the bell, making blue eyes widened as he realized that he missed first period. Shit. he thought, feeling himself begin to panic a little on the inside. He was so going to be in trouble. And he had to head back to his locker to switch books again! "Just my luck." he muttered, running a hand through his hair as kids filled the hallways.

Opening his mouth to give some sort of farewell, Connor paused at the sight of a group of jocks messing around and accidentally running into Lena, causing her to get slammed against the lockers. Wincing at the sight, he stepped towards her to see if she was alright, the jock himself sputtering out apologies as he was doing the same. However before he got much closer than a few steps, Lena changed form sweet and shy to something blood-chilling cold as she grabbed the guy's wrist and caused him to cry out in pain.

Connor felt his heart nearly stop at the sight, his eyes wide in shock as she broke the guy's wist and then began to walk off. The jock's friends began to swarm around him, seeing if he was alright, as Kayley took off after Lena. With furrowed brows, Connor did so as well, wanting answers as to what the hell just happened. He caught up with them in time to hear the brunette exclaim how 'cool' that all was.

"Cool?" he repeated, his tone filled with disbelief before anger quickly filled in. "You call that cool? She broke the guy's wrist!" he snapped, pointing with his thumb behind him at the scene of the crime. "Yeah he should have been paying attention to where he was going instead of screwing around, but it was an accident! He didn't deserve that!" He couldn't believe the girl that it was awesome. "Speaking of," he added, looking towards Lena with a deep glare as he picked up his pace to get up to her. "What the hell was that?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Empty Halls [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Halls [Open]   Empty Halls [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 9:53 am

Loki just sent Connor another smile as he began tlaking again, not really looking at the older's face but more like his chest, which Loki was face level with. That shirt ain't exactly hiding anything, he thought happily to himself, humming now and then to indicate he was litsening. 
As the bell suddenly rang, and the halls quickly stated to fill with students, Loki just simply turned his focus away from Connor and smiled after Kayely who ran to catch up to Lena, waving after his friend. "Share your lunch with me later," he called after Kayley happily, about to turn and walk the opposite way. 
But before he had time to do so, the incident that took place next left him standing there in and staring, green eyes wide in surprsie and that shortly after changed into... admiration? 

It took merely a few seconds for the trickster to catch up with the rest, but instead of keeping his mouth running with smart-ass comments or his typical remarks, he stayed silent and just walked along side Lena. Like Connor said, the jock didn't deserve it, but Loki never cared about them or the rest of those people, and therefor didn't dissaprove of the guy's broken wrist. No, what realy intruged him was the way the shy and innocent looking girl had drastically changed to the compelte opposite within seconds. 
He looked at her face as they walked, ignorng Kayey and Connor talking beside them. She looked like a completle different person right then, with no trace of that sweet and lost girl who'd only tried to find her way to the main office. Searching her eyes with his, he smirked, curiosity and and approval visible in his mystierous gaze.
Back to top Go down
Lena Thumbe
Admin
Lena Thumbe

Empty Halls [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Halls [Open]   Empty Halls [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 5:39 pm

Whisper's followed Nana as she walked. Some wondering who she was, others suggesting someone get the principle. She rolled her eyes as she stomped past them, clenching her fists ever so slightly. "High school!" She muttered under her breath "who's fabulous idea was this then?"

She ignored the twittering of the young brunette as she caught up, continuing her path towards the door. She cast a sideways glance at the boy glaring at her. What the hell is his problem?

The last member of her unlikely entourage remained silent, which irked her even more. Why bother following her at all if he didn't have something to say? At least the other two annoyances were trying to make their honest feelings clear, though those feelings were somewhat at odds with each other. 

She stopped just short of the door, and whirled around to face the two arguing about her actions. "Who the hell are you people?!" She demanded, her brow furrowed, her lips taught and appearing thinner than they were before. Annoyance visibly etched in every inch of her face.
Back to top Go down
Kayley Smith

Kayley Smith

Empty Halls [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Halls [Open]   Empty Halls [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:17 pm

The boy didn't seem particullarly fond of Kayley's enthusiasm over Lena's strength.  Kayley frowned.  This guy was starting to sound like Polly when she was in a bad mood.  And it never failed to drive Kayley up the wall.  "Whoa, settle down, man," she said, giving him a look.  Sure, the guy didn't deserve to have his wrist broken, but still.  It had been pretty cool  Lena had gone from shy and cute to strong and kick-ass in less than a second.  How much more awesome could you get?  Loki was uncharacteristically quiet, and Kayley wondered what was on his mind.  Unfortunately, Lena's patience with everyone seemed to be running thin.  It looked like she was still running high on the "strong and kick-ass" side of her.  Kayley was kind of taken aback by her snapping.  Maybe Lena didn't like all the attention?  Kayley glanced back at Loki, wondering what they should do.
Back to top Go down
Connor Kent

Connor Kent

Empty Halls [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Halls [Open]   Empty Halls [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:05 am

At being told to settle down, Connor gave the brunette girl a look as his frown deepened. "Excuse me? Did you not see what just happened?" he asked, before snorting. "Wait of course you did. You thought it was 'cool'." he added, rolling his eyes before glancing towards Loki as he joined the group. "I can't seriously be the only one who sees a problem with the sudden switch flip can I?" he asked, looking between the two younger teens as Lena continued to ignore them and mutter to herself.

Loki seemed to be keeping silent, though there seemed to be a look of curiosity and possibly impressed intrigue on his face, making the older teen roll his eyes again. "Of course I am." It was kind of ironic, the guy with anger-management issues and super strength was the only one who thought the petite girl's reaction was too extreme.

When Lena stopped at the front entrance, to which Connor was only now realizing they had been heading, and whirled towards them, the raven-haired boy blinked and felt himself bracing for anything. What he got was yelling, demanding to know who he and the others were. Which was a little weird. If not for the fact that Connor knew he didn't introduce himself, and maybe Loki didn't either. But surely the brunette girl did. Of course, given the situation she must have been asking in the context of: who they were, her mother?

Crossing his arms, he frowned down at the girl. "Yeah I get it, none of my business or whatever." he said, huffing a little. "I'm just saying Lena, that you kind of flew off the handle."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Empty Halls [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Halls [Open]   Empty Halls [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 4:31 pm

Loki still pretty much ignored what other two teens were saying, or to be more precise, what Connor was saying. He still stayed quiet with his eyes locked on Lena, his expression stuck in that unreadable way. He chuckled a little at what Connor said, mentally pointing out that no, he ain't the only one seeing a problem with what Lena just did. Just ask the rest of the students who had just witnessed her snap the jock's wrist broken. 

Feeling Kayley's eyes on him, he just gave her a smile, as if everthing was just fine and dandy (which it probably was for him) and merely blinked at Lena's little outburst.
"The people who fussed over your cuteness just minutes ago, and kept you from getting to the main office, and who are currently being a pain in your cute little behind~"
He was smiling like a 5-year old on christmas. "Let's go out sometime."
Back to top Go down
Lena Thumbe
Admin
Lena Thumbe

Empty Halls [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Halls [Open]   Empty Halls [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 9:33 pm

Nana's hand twitched at her side, and then shout out at lightning speed, grabbing the brunette girl by the collar. "What's the matter?" She hissed viciously, pulling the girl down to her own height. "Run out of nonsense to blather on about?" Releasing her roughly, Nana began to turn away, but stopped as the boy built like a brick house spoke again. With his arms crossed over his chest, he seemed like he'd break your hand if you punched him. It was almost tempting to try.  She furrowed her brow at his comment. "Who the fuck is Lena?" She scoffed, these idiots blatantly had her confused for someone else. When the silent party of her entourage piped up, she raised a single eyebrow. "In your dreams, dickweed." She declared, completely done with the complete idiocy of the exchange.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Empty Halls [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Halls [Open]   Empty Halls [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empty Halls [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next