Gods Among Us | A YouTube/Forum RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do I wanna know? [Jason]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

Do I wanna know? [Jason] Empty
PostSubject: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 6:24 pm

Crysta had finally managed to make it home, however very awkwardly after her last encounter. Generally, due to her wings, she only wore tank tops with the backs cut lower, and skinny jeans or skirts, so when she was told by the man she met, Jason, to keep his knife and hide it it became very awkward. Crysta had spent at least 5 minutes thinking about how she would hide it, where she would hide it. She didn't even carry around a bag with her generally. So she made it the most awkward walk home of her life, and managed to carefully slot it under her bra.

Crysta got her front door key from out of her back pocket, careful not to bend wrong and stab herself. She opened the door and slammed it shut again, not bothering with her many locks, carefully fishing down her top to remove the knife before throwing it onto her kitchen counter top. "As if that wasn't the most awkward thing in my life." She mumbled to herself, slowly making her way to the window to open it an inch and vent out the darker room over time.
Getting somewhat tired, Crysta turned off the main lights, leaving only a lamp in the far corner of the room, and let herself drop onto the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 6:50 pm

"Man, and here I thought my old place was a dump," another voice suddenly filled up the dark room, followed by a light thud as someone else entered. There by the window, already looking all comfortable and at home, Jason stood looking around the apartment with that bored look of his, this time with his helmet nowhere in sight.
"Turn on some lights would ya?" he yawned as he casually invited himself to look around, immediently heading straight for the kitchen. "And way to go with hiding the knife, didn't look awkward at all," he snickerd as he opend her fridge.
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:06 pm

Crysta's eyes widened at the familiar voice, and she pushed herself up to look over the back of the sofa. She couldn't see him properly, but just the voice was enough to make her realize that it was Jason. 
Crysta had a disgruntled look on her face as she actually got up and flicked on the main light, she was shocked at the lack of boundaries this guy seemed to have when it came to another persons home. "You come into my home an-" Crysta was cut off when a blush emerged on her cheeks due to his comment about her hiding the knife. "You were watching!?" She asked, a tad louder than she should be in the middle of the night. A banging on the floor above her signaled her to shut up lest she wanted a neighbor to complain. Crysta sighed, walking over to her fridge and attempted to close the door on him whilst he snooped. "Where else could I have hidden it, then?" She snapped quietly, pouting at him.
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:26 pm

Jason whined a little Crysta closed the fridge on him, but straitghend up without much complaints anyway. "You could've just tossed it away if it was that much trouble," he stated, smirking down at her smaller form before walking past her agaig. Even if they didn't make any physical contact, Jason was still close enough them to accidently touch. Still, he didn't show any worry or fear of that possibilty. 
"So, Crysta was it? You live on your own?" he asked from the living room, now occupying her couch instead and not appearing to be in any hurry to get off.
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:44 pm

Crysta raised her eyebrows, she saw the logic behind what he just said, but his statement from when she was given the knife rung in her head. "It's as you said 'it'll help you keep creeps away from touching you'." She said, attempting to mimic his voice and failing quite a bit.
She watched him walk past her, and turned and leaned against the breakfast bar that the knife was actually on. She rolled her eyes seeing him take residency on her couch, making himself comfortable. "Yeah, I do live on my own..." Crysta sighed, glancing at the second bar stool next to her, before pushing off of the counter and wandering towards the couch. "You look like you're getting comfortable." She smirked, raising and eyebrow and popping out her hip.
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:56 pm

He chuckled when she tried to mimic him, and to him it soudned like a kid pretending to be a grown-up. How cute. "Then find a better way to hide it. Your problem now, not mine," he flalty stated again, stretching out on her couch as he occupied the whole space. When was the last time he slept again? Indoors that is.
"Yes I am," he said back, giving her a boyish smile. "Now be a good host and get me something to drink, and a snack wouldn't hurt either~" he shooed her off, gesturing with his hand for her to get moving before turning so he laid with his back facing her.
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 8:08 pm

Crysta's mouth dropped open at his demands. "Excuse me?" she muttered, before he shooed her off with his hand. Her face turned into an unimpressed look, "I swear to god, you are such a pain in the ass." she muttered again, throwing her hands up in an exasperated fashion. "You've come into my house, without permission, and you want me 'be a good host'!?" she almost laughed, she had known it seemed off when he had said there will be a next time. Was this the next time, then!?
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 8:19 pm

He gaver her a dirty smirk at her remark. "You've no idea~" he winked playfully, and laughed heartedly at her exasperated reaction, only actign a little over dramatic if you'd ask him. He hadn't asked her to cook him up a whole meal after, though now that he thought about it... that'd be quite nice if she did. 
"Well yeah," he said simply, as if were something so obvious. "You're the one who kept insitsting we should know each other better afterall," he deadpanned. "Do you have any bear by the way? Oh wait, you're a kid, probably not..."
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 8:37 pm

Crysta rolled her eyes when he winked at her, realizing what he meant, then fighting back a light tinge in her cheeks.
"I may have said that..." Crysta murmured, chewing her bottom lip.
Crysta laughed at them mention of her being a kid, so she wouldn't have beer. "I'm 19, not a kid, and you seemed to miss it whilst you were snooping in my fridge." She smirked, walking over to the fridge and pulling out a can from the bottom. "Not very observant are you?" she laughed, dangling it in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 8:48 pm

He blinked, giving ehr slight look of disbelief when she told him her age. "...19?" he wasn't exactly discreat when he checked her out. "Hard to belive with that babyface," he said in dissintressed tone, going back to making himself comfrtoble on the couch. 
His gaze quickly turned back to her again though when his tired mind finally registerd to what she said. "Observant enough to see the things hidden in your underwear," he smirked back at her. "And you slammed the fridge closed in my face before I had the time to snoop through everything."
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:00 pm

Crysta got slightly uncomfortable at Jason's eyes wandering her body, was it that hard to believe she was 19? She pouted and cocked an eyebrow at his comment of her having a baby face, "How old did you think I was?" she murmured, but quickly chuckled when he finally realized that she did in fact have beer.
She blushed, pouting and going to put the beer back in the fridge. "That's it, no beer for you." she said in annoyance, then cocking an eyebrow again. "It's hardly my fault a good guest shouldn't go rummaging into people's things." She smirked, mocking his comments about being a 'good host'.
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:24 pm

He shrugged, moving his hands behind his head and closing his eyes. "14 or so," he stated bluntly. Honestly though, he ahdn't really thought of ehr age abck in that alley, which he was still a little peeved about. He had kept spitting out blood all the way back this little appartment of hers. 
"Aw come on, I deserve some free alcohol after a night like this," he whined, copying her by pouting too in a mocking manner. "'Good' was never a word to describe me with, if that wasn't obvious enough already Tinkerbell," he rolled his eyes as he sat up, patting the now empty and free space beside him. "Now come on, let's have a drink and pretend we're friends."
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:38 pm

Crysta sighed and rolled her eyes, opening the fridge wider and grabbing another can. Closing the fridge door with her hip, she wandered over to the couch and threw Jason the can, not caring whether he was expecting it or not. "I can't believe you thought I was 14!" she moaned, falling back into the couch and moving her legs to sit cross-legged, and opening the can.
"I was that age when I got this shitty power!" she grumbled quietly, taking a swig from the can in her hand like it was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:53 pm

Jason did expect her to threw th can, and caught without even as much as blinking when she did. Wordlessly he opened it and wasted no time in begining to gulp the drink down. "You'd rather me mistake you for being older instead?" he snorted, leaning back agaisnt the cushions. "What is it with you women and age anyway, geez."
He hadn't expected her to swig the beer down like that, and amsuedly watched her gulp it down like a pro. He still thought she looked younger 19 though... Could be those bg eyes of ehrs, and she already was small built to begin with. Well, compared to him at least. Either that, or he really derpived of sleep. Again. 
"So you began killing at age 14. Almost as bad as me," he mutterd nonchalantly, taking another swig from his own can.
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:03 pm

Crysta laughed, "Well, if I looked older it would make it one hell of a lot easier to get this." Crysta lifted her can up and waved it a bit.
Crysta furrowed her eyebrows and nodded, remembering the morning after the accident and what happened, but only for a second before her interest was peaked. "Oh?" She smirked, watching him take a swig. "So what did you do, that was so bad?" She took another swig before resting her chin on her free hand.
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:13 pm

He smiled a little, glad that they've passed the 'threaten and frightening' part for now. Made this a whole lot easier for them both. 
"To be honest, I don't really remember exactly," he said thoughtfully, sipping on his beer instead of dowing it all down in one go. "I just know i've done alot of bad shit my whole life, killing involed. The first real memory I have that's not all fuzzy, is digging myself out of my tomb," he murmured, saying all this as if eh was speakign about the lovley weather they had. He frowned. "And shortly after getting headshot. Actually, that happend several times afterwards too..."
He chuckled dryly. "No wonder I'm so fucked up." 
His icy-blue eyes locked with hers. "So who did you kill the first time?"
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:27 pm

Crysta listened carefully, sipping her beer slowly, before chuckling at how casually he was saying all this stuff. "Damn... Okay you win, all mine were accidents anyway." she chuckled, not even caring that she seemed to be sitting next to what seemed to be a psychopath.
Crysta became taken aback at his question, and staring into her eyes wasn't helping. Crysta's gaze lowered, and her grip tightened on her can. She took deep breaths before looking up at him with a fake smirk, "I'll have to be a lot more drunk before you can get that outta me." She said, trying to lighten the mood and distract both him and herself from such a dark subject for her. And, in turn, she took another gulp of her beer.
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:52 pm

Being sensetive and sympathetic had never taken Jason anywhere when he needed, that's why he always went straight to point. Obviously, he knew his question was as good as taboo for Crysta, but this way he could find an easier way for him to start making her open up.
Her smirk was fake, anoyne could see or guess that. 
"So basically, if I want you to start open up, you just need to get shitfaced," he stated, smirking wickedly at the girl. He leaned closer then, his face close enough for Crysta to feel his breathe hit hers. "I like where this is going," he purred and pulled back, keeping their eye contact a little longer before drinking up the rets of his beer.
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 11:13 pm

Crysta's green eyes seemed to light up for a moment, almost forgetting the question she'd just avoided. Crysta wasn't a lightweight, however it may have seemed, but she also wasn't a stone faced drinker either, so it was going to get interesting. Crysta let out a chuckle, biting her lip and raising her eyebrows for a second. She wasn't quite sure what had come over her in that moment, but it almost felt natural.
Her body almost acted on it's own as she pulled the can of beer up to her mouth again. "Bring it." she said in a somewhat sultry voice and winking before taking another drink.
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 8:00 am

Ok, so this girl was defentily worth some time to waste on, Jason thought happily, more than just a little intrigued. Beena while sicne he actually had soem tiem over to just relax afterall.
"Good thing I came prepared then," he sang while reaching over behind the couch, and pulling up a plastic bag filled with alcohol. "Hope you ain't a lightweight, Pixie~" he chuckled, wasting no time opening up two bottles for them both.
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:54 pm

Crysta tried to give him an unimpressed look and suppress the amusement on her face. "You had your own?" she shook her head, hair bouncing and small chuckles escaping her throat. She tipped her head back and finished her can. Crysta rolled her eyes, "There can be many things that describe me, lightweight is not one of them." Crysta stretched out one of her arms, making her shoulder click. "But does it describe you?" she said in a cheeky tone, a smirk adorned on her face.
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 6:24 pm

He gave her a look at ehr question, his expression something along the lines of 'well duh', lifting his own bottle towards his mouth. The look of disbelief was back on his face when Crysta claimed she was not a lightweight, something Jason wad determined to find out for himself before he could belive her. At her quiestíon, Jason just returned the cheekiness that she had given him. "You'll wish it was," he said cockily, holding out the already opend bottle for her to take. "Show me whatcha got Tinkerbell~"
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 6:42 pm

Crysta took the bottle from him, careful not to touch his hand, and held it out. "Cheers." She said, a smirk on her face before she pulled the bottle back and took large gulps of the liquid, it burned her throat slightly due to her only being used to the brand she got in the cans, but it was a good burn. When she'd finished gulping, the bottle appeared to be three quarters empty and her eyes seemed challenging.
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 7:22 pm

"Cheers," he said back, leaning back and just watched her gulp down more than half the bottle's content. Did she even know what she drinking? Ah well, she seemed fine enoguh after downing down the strong alcohol, easier for him. As long as she didn't pass out before she'd start talking that is. 
"Guess I underastimated you afterall," he chuckled, really liking that challengign glint in her eyes. Shrugging and looking all unimpressed, he opened yet another two bottles, this time with a much more stronger alcohol thna the first two he opened. Wordlessly he opened them up, and wasted no time begiging to drink from one. "So anyway, doeswings of yours," he said casaully, giving her back a curious look. "Do they actually work or are they just for show?"
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 7:38 pm

Crysta finished off the first bottle, smirking when he said he underestimated her. "But, of course you did, you also thought I was 14." she stated, nonchalantly taking the next bottle. She took a sip, this one tasted stronger than the last.
Crysta glanced back at her wings, thinking about the question. "Both, I guess." she mumbled, glancing back up at Jason. "I mean, I don't use them cause whenever I try, I just seem to hover then fall flat on my face." She chuckled, running her hand through her hair and remembering how stupid she looked whenever she had tried to fly. It wasn't easy trying to control the wings, even after 5 years, it was like suddenly waking up with extra limbs and not being able to use them properly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do I wanna know? [Jason]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next