Gods Among Us | A YouTube/Forum RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do I wanna know? [Jason]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crysta Fae

Do I wanna know? [Jason] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 7:38 pm

Crysta finished off the first bottle, smirking when he said he underestimated her. "But, of course you did, you also thought I was 14." she stated, nonchalantly taking the next bottle. She took a sip, this one tasted stronger than the last.
Crysta glanced back at her wings, thinking about the question. "Both, I guess." she mumbled, glancing back up at Jason. "I mean, I don't use them cause whenever I try, I just seem to hover then fall flat on my face." She chuckled, running her hand through her hair and remembering how stupid she looked whenever she had tried to fly. It wasn't easy trying to control the wings, even after 5 years, it was like suddenly waking up with extra limbs and not being able to use them properly.
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 8:31 pm

Jason titled his head while listening, letting his eyes wander off in the dark room. "Huh," he mumbled, taking another swig from his bottle, which was almost empty already. "They mostly useless then," he stated flatly, smiling a little amused at the thought of Crysta falling flat on her face whenever she'd try using her wings. That was both a hilarious and cute image right there.
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 8:44 pm

Crysta chuckled dryly, taking another couple of gulps from her bottle. "Mostly? You mean completely." She scoffed, resting her chin in her hand again. 
"Also," she mumbled, "What's with the helmet, anyway? It's been bugging me since the alley." she swallowed more of the bitter alcohol, raising her eyebrows, and also leaning her back on the arm of the chair, her wings hanging over it.
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 9:32 pm

"Whatever," he snorted, gulping down some of the drink. How strong was this thing again? he thought absently as he gave the bottle's inscription a quick look. Not that he remembers it exactly, but from what he's gatherd he's always had a high alcohol tolerance, and apparently the abilities he had now only made it harder for him to wasted. The most he would be tonight would be tipsy, as boring as that sounded.
"The helmet?" He gave her a funny look, before actually thinking on what she asked and had to think for a moment. "To put it shortly, to keep my face hidden. Work and employers requests it of me, their idea," he shrugged, leaning his head back against the cushions. "And it's saves me alot from getting headshot too," he added with a dry smirk. "Because apparently, my head attracts bullets."
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 9:42 pm

By the time Crysta had finished her second bottle, she was definitly feeling the alcohols effects. She was right in thinking that this second bottle tasted stronger than the last. Crysta hadnt actually realised her head was tipping to the side when listening to Jason, and just ended up putting her head on her knees with a hand over her mouth to attempt to cover up her laughs. "If you treat everyone the way you treated me in that alley, no wonder. I was completely convinced you were some kind of psychopathic asshole." she snorted, biting her lip as she stated her true first opinion of him.
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 10:08 pm

The alcohol was clearly starting to take it's effect on her, Jaosn noted, but still gave her some credit for lasting this long. The drink he gave her was some strong shit afterall.
He laughed at first at her words, drinking up the last of what's left of his drink before replying. "Oh Tinkerbell, I am psychopathic asshole," he smirked dangerously, leaning in a little closer towards her again. "And you don't seem to mind it~"
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 10:24 pm

Crysta's drunken self managed to also lean in, leaving mere inches between their faces. "But, of course not, but you might seem to mind that you can't touch me~" She purred, a smirk adorning her lips. Pulling herself away, she got up and walked over to her stereo that was in the far corner, stumbling a couple of times, and put on some music. "Ughh..." She groaned, shoulders and wings dropping, "It was far too quiet, well besides us."
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 10:34 am

Jason kept himself from drawing back when Crysta leaned in as well, he was not to keen on the idea of dying again that night afterall. But, he couldn't deny that what she said was the truth either. It kinda sucked that 'touching' was out of the question here. Well, couldn't have his way all the time could he?
He jerked back a little at her sudden movemet, and silently watched her stumbling over to the stereo. He smirked as the music staretd playing, titling his head slightly. "Gonna give me a show now too, while you're at it?"
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 5:09 pm

Crysta pushed out a hip, before laying her hands on them. "Just having a little fun." she chuckled, starting to sway her hips to the music, and her head to the beat. Her dancing wasn't amazing, in fact it was barely even dancing really, it seemed however that as Crysta was drunk she seemed to get into things more and less aware of what could be happening around her.
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 5:32 pm

Is she doing this on purpose? Jason couldn't help be ask himself as she began to move, sipping on what was rest of his drink. Or is she really that far gone already?
Maybe it was the alcohol affecting him, but the more he watched her trying to dance, the less he thought of her as cute, and instead more alluring. It's been a while since he last got laid too, so that could be another reason. And besides, the girl didn't even seem to be aware of anything besides herself at the moment. 
Sighing, he jumped off of the couch and stalked towards her stereo, using the cold bottle still in his ahdn to poke her in the back. "Let's live it up a little before we fall asleep," he grinned, changeing the currnet song to something with more beat.
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 5:51 pm

Crysta squeaked a little as the cold bottle hit her back, before she head back over to the sofa to get another bottle of alcohol as Jason changed the song. She grinned at the change of beat, and with a little difficulty managed to get the cap off the bottle before taking a few gulps. Going back over to where Jason was, she let her head drop and go with the beat. "Know how to dance?" She chuckled, managing to lock her gaze onto his whilst still swaying from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 6:34 pm

He chuckled again at the girl, leaning his back lazily agaisnt the wall with his hands inside his pockets. "Got two left feet, or so I've heard," was he reply, watching the way her hair bounced as she moved to the beat. "But still better than you~"
But he didn't push himself of the wall though, and decided to wait a little to see what she'll do next. So far, Jason hadn't grown boredof waiting. He wouldn't mind letting this little game go on for a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:14 pm

Crysta rolled her eyes, "Say what you will, but I won't believe you until I see." She giggled, holding her bottle up and turning whilst rolling her hips. Crysta spent most of the songs verse just turning this way, closing her eyes and biting her lip, bottle still raised above her head. Eventually reaching the songs chorus, she stopped turning -not sure what direction she was facing- and instead rolled her body so her chest stuck out before retreating backwards, then repeat. Crysta was pretty much forgetting that Jason was still there, almost completely distracted by the music, which Jason seemed to have good taste in if the goal was to get a 19 year old like Crysta to dance in a somewhat sexual manner.
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 10:37 pm

He laughed under his breathe at her, and just allwoed himself to enjoy the small show she was givign him. She had probably already forgotten he was there, again, which was both amusing and a little annoying. After another moment of simply standing there, he finally moved, standing until he was behind her, close enough to touch he wanted to. 
"You're a damn tease," he breathed out in her ear, his hand twitching slightly as it hovered right abover her waist, resisting the urger to push her down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:47 pm

Crysta felt a shiver go down her spine at his warm breath reaching her ear, and her eyes shot open at his whisper. Taking deep breaths, Crysta stopped herself from turning around, simply turning her head to the side to see him in her peripheral vision. She let out a chuckle, biting her bottom lip slightly. "I suppose I am, aren't I, Jason?" she whispered, sultry tones lingering on her voice.
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:43 pm

Jason simply just stared at her with an unreadable expression, suppressing a low growl of frustration. Drunk or not, this girl was asking for trouble now. Slowly, he moved his head down lower, letting his breathe teasingly hit the skin on her neck, shoulders and spine. He picked up the half empty bottle from before, and much like then let the cold glass brush up against her as he straightend back up. "Turn around," he whisperd huskily in her ear, barely with any space left bewteen them but still not touching.
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 10:25 pm

Crysta had another shiver go down her spine and through her wings, feeling his breath linger on her neck. She had to refrain from squeaking when the glass bottle once against pressed against her back.
Crysta's breathing got heavy, but she complied to Jason's command and she turned, only now realizing the lack of space between them. It might've been the fact she was drunk, maybe that she knows he can't die, but Crysta didn't care about the closeness. She only cared about one thing at that moment, and he was standing right in front of her. "What are you going to do?" she mumbled, green eyes staring at his face.
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 7:32 pm

His eyes wacthed her wings closely, enjoying the way he kept making her shiver by simply just speaking. He wondered though, why he hadn't pay much thought to those wings before, they were beutiful to look at afterall. But, if they're only just for show in the end, he would't mind cutting them off to hang up on the wall.
His gaze moved away from her back and up to her face instead as she did as told, his expression unreadable still as he took her in. It would be so easy to do whatever he pleased to her, and in her state he doubted she'd even care. Too bad, there was still that little detail holding him back...
He leaned his head down lower to hers, as if about to kiss her but stopped right before their lips would've touched. 
A dark chuckle left his lips a he smirked, moving the bottle still in his hands up to his mouth and tkaing large gulp, before softly pressing it against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 3:47 pm

Crysta was becoming nervous, he was staring at her without answering her question and she wanted to know his thoughts. 
When he leaned down, Crysta bit her lip, almost tempted to bring herself forward to meet his lips, but even though drunk, knew she shouldn't even if he wouldn't die from it. She let her eyes wander his face as he chuckled, taking note of the arrogant smirk once again adorning his lips. She was taken aback slightly as the bottle made its way past her cheek and to his lips. Taking this as a form of revenge-teasing, Crysta scoffed and rolled her eyes, only to be stopped halfway as Jason pressed the bottle to her lips as well. Not realizing he was about to do this, she had a gulp of the liquid before using her hand to tilt it up and push it away, some of the alcohol dripping down her chin. Noticing this, she started giggling, moving her hand now to wipe it away.
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 7:43 pm

Apparently Jason was more than just a little tipsy, or he really was entranced by the pixie girl infront of him. His hand moved the second she started giggling, and without thinking of his action or anyting else in general, he wiped away the alcohol trailing down her cheek before she could. He blinked at first, starign silently down at her face as his thumb gently moved to carress her lips instead. "Ah damn," he chuckled, already feeling the familiar clutches of death grabbing hold. "Forgot myself a second there."
He was smirking, even as blood started to trail down from his mouth. He ahd eyt to removed his hand from Crysta, and unlike the first time he did't appear to be in as much pain. Oh it still hurts like a bitch alright, but this time he was more prepared for it. "Lend me your couch for tonight, yeah," he said with sigh, before swiftly closing the space between them. The kiss was demanding, firm, but at the same time hold something gentle to it. He barely ahd time to deepen it, before having to pull away when he felt his body quickly grow numb and his vision blur. Meh. Next time maybe it'll be worht it.
"This was fun," he coughed, giving her a bloody grin before hitting the floor, dead for the second time that night. 

(....if this ain't ok, I'll glaldy edit<3333 x'D *hides*)
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 8:59 pm

(DON'T CHANGE IT I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP!!!! <3333)

Distracted in her giggling, she barely noticed Jason moving his hand. The moment she felt his touch on her cheek, however, made her giggling stop and caused her to look to his face, into his eyes. "Oh no..." She mumbled, realizing that he was going to be caused the pain of dying, only to have her speech stopped by his thumb stroking her lips. Her face softened, a small smile forming on her lips because of how casually he was reacting even as blood trailed from his mouth. Some part of Crysta found this sweet, even if it was some presumed psychopathic asshole she'd met only hours prior.
She barely had time to answer him when their lips met, it was unexpected and firm, yet surprisingly gentle for Crysta who would expect rougher from Jason. However, the kiss was short-lived as before she could even close her eyes and enjoy it, he had to pull away. Crysta's lips parted slightly, she didn't notice the blood that rested on her lips and chin. She did however notice Jason's eyes trying to focus, then his coughing through words. "Jason?" she mumbled, smiling back nervously at his bloody grin. She winced when his body hit the floor, dead. In her head she briefly panicked, before taking in a shaky breath and let out a half-smile. "Yes, you can borrow my couch." she chuckled, leaning over him and giving him a light kiss on the forehead. Only pulling away from it did she realize the blood on her lips as it had imprinted onto his forehead, and she attempted to wipe it away using the back of her hand but it simply smudged it around to the right side of her mouth and up her forearm slightly.
Crysta would have to wait until he woke up again before she could get him to the couch, or rather he could get him to the couch, so she grabbed one of the sofa pillows and placed it under his head so his couple minutes of recovery after waking up weren't as uncomfortable as they could be. 
Going, or stumbling, over to the area she permitted her version of a bedroom in her open studio flat, she opened a drawer to grab something to get changed into to go to sleep. Just getting changed there, she put on some boxer shorts and removed her top and bra to put on a sports bra with an almost completely open back.
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 8:01 pm

It might've taken a little longer this time before Jason was brought back to consciousness, and he aready guessed the alcohol was to blame. Damn, what shit had he even brougth with him? He really should start looking what the stuff eh ahd was before gulping it all down in one go. 
Jason stirred awake, blinking a couple of times as he took the room in. His eyes quickly fell on the girl who was the cause if his recurring 'deaths' tha night, and said nothing as he took his time just enjoying the nice view she was giving him. Such a shame 'touching' was out of the question. But just like with everything else forbbiden, that just made this pixie girl more tempting and hard to resist. 

Really, was she that wasted though? Or did she honestly just not care that the man who threatend to kill her before was lying on her floor and abel to see evertying. Well, not like he could do much anyway. 
Wordlessly, he pushed himself up, grabbing the pillow and throwing himself on the couch. "There's blood on your carpet," he said casually, already ready to fall back asleep as he laid with his back facing her. Hopefully, he wouldn't wake up with knife sticking out of his back again, or some bodypart cut off. It was hell stiching himself back togheter.
"G'night Tinkerbell."

(LET'S GO DOWN TOGHETER THEN >8D)
Back to top Go down
Crysta Fae

Crysta Fae

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 8:31 pm

After she finished changing, Crysta turned her head slightly to the side to face him as he flopped onto her couch, letting out a breathy laugh. She wasn't sure if it was the fact that he'd woken up whilst she was changing, or the fact that he'd literally thrown himself after that experience that made her laugh. Surely, it still hurt didn't it? 
Rolling her eyes and turning away from him again, biting her lip slightly she quickly mumbled "And, there's blood on your forehead." trying not to laugh. She realized that in her drunken state, she'd missed a perfect opportunity to draw a penis on his forehead, and promptly missed the chance to call him a 'dickhead'. Damn... next time. This might've been Crysta's way to cope with the kiss, it might've been the fact she was drunk and couldn't take the situation seriously anymore, she wasn't sure.
Wandering over to the mattress on the floor that was her equivalent of a bed, she got under the blanket and laid on her side, also facing away from where Jason was. "Goodnight, Jason~" she replied, hugging her pillow and curling up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do I wanna know? [Jason]   Do I wanna know? [Jason] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do I wanna know? [Jason]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2