Gods Among Us | A YouTube/Forum RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a night at the bar (open to anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Megara Carter

Just a night at the bar (open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a night at the bar (open to anyone)   Just a night at the bar (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 9:50 am

Meg grinned widely. "You have a song in mind? I'll let you choose so I don't feel like I'm forcing you on stage." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Polly Smith

Polly Smith

PostSubject: Re: Just a night at the bar (open to anyone)   Just a night at the bar (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 4:05 am

Polly thought for a moment before answering.  "You know that Don't You Forget About me song?  The one from the Breakfast Club?  We could do that one."  That song was practically a classic.  Sure, Polly might have to go up an octave since the song was sung by a guy, but she was sure it would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Megara Carter

Megara Carter

PostSubject: Re: Just a night at the bar (open to anyone)   Just a night at the bar (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 10:34 am

Meg nodded. Sure she knew that song. Jonathan had made her sit through that movie a few times. "I'll go sign us up then." She said getting up and going to the guy in charge of the turns. There were a couple of singers before them, but that was alright.
As she came back to the table she smiled. "We are up after a wanna be Elvis. But I am sure they will call us up on the stage." Taking a sip of her drink. "You've ever sung karaoke before?"
Back to top Go down
Polly Smith

Polly Smith

PostSubject: Re: Just a night at the bar (open to anyone)   Just a night at the bar (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 3:07 pm

Polly gave a little laugh.  She was surprised people still listened to Elvis.  He was practically the definition of "old school."  "A few times when I was younger, at parties and stuff," she said.  "That's about it."  It was kind of hard to go through life without singing karaoke at least once.  And Polly was no exception.
Back to top Go down
Megara Carter

Megara Carter

PostSubject: Re: Just a night at the bar (open to anyone)   Just a night at the bar (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 3:36 pm

She laughed. "I've never done it sober so this is a new experience for me." She joked.
Back to top Go down
Polly Smith

Polly Smith

PostSubject: Re: Just a night at the bar (open to anyone)   Just a night at the bar (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 4:53 pm

Polly gave a little laugh along with her.  "I've never sung it at a bar before.  Guess we're all doing new things tonight."
Back to top Go down
Megara Carter

Megara Carter

PostSubject: Re: Just a night at the bar (open to anyone)   Just a night at the bar (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 10:21 pm

She gave a soft smile at that. "I am sure we will rock the stage." She said trying to reassure the girl. 
Meg knew she had no worries over the voice department, but singing in public was always a bit exciting and nerve wracking. 
They watched through the few performances before theirs. Once called up on stage Meg just got out of her seat. Getting up there with Polly. Taking the mic and just taking a calming breath. 
The song started and she began to sing the intro to the song. Then continuing on to the first verse, thinking they could sing the chorus together and Polly could sing the second verse solo.

OOC: @_@ sorry I suck at this....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a night at the bar (open to anyone)   Just a night at the bar (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a night at the bar (open to anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2